The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i never realised how awesome Uncharted is

+9
TheRighteousFascist
Gyoza
Jade789119
YGT
itsBarbz
Darrien
Permafry_42
Static man2
sikokiller
13 posters

Go down

i never realised how awesome Uncharted is Empty i never realised how awesome Uncharted is

Post by sikokiller Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:25 pm

i got the first uncharted for Christmas, yes the first game, i don't want to jump straight on the Sequal just yet, i hate doing that, i will buy Uncharted 2 when i beat Uncharted... anyway as i was saying the controls are satisfying, its fun shooting things, the platforming is cool, but i only have an SDTV, it does look horrible on an SDTV though..

oh i also got Killzone 2 for Christmas and that is amazing.. im one of those people that says fps's suck ass.. but i just realized it was Call of Duty i only hated lol.. but anyway im glad there's no lock on system because it makes it challenging and i love that... i should of really brought a ps2 and Killzone 1 with it but i heard its a bad game
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

i never realised how awesome Uncharted is Empty Re: i never realised how awesome Uncharted is

Post by Static man2 Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:57 pm

i got it to and it doesn't look horrible on a SDTV.. but from what ive played its awesome.
Static man2
Static man2
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

i never realised how awesome Uncharted is Empty Re: i never realised how awesome Uncharted is

Post by Permafry_42 Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:43 am

Static man2 wrote:i got it to and it doesn't look horrible on a SDTV.. but from what ive played its awesome.

agreed; it doesn't look bad on my tv, which is a mere 480i (and a pretty small tv.) I love uncharted 1 from the 5th chapter onwards (mostly because i was a noob for the other 4), and i too won't be getting uncharted 2 until i finish uncharted 1.

btw i have to disagree with you on killzone 2. i have tried the demo and the story seems to me like just 1 more generic fps story. the only fps games that i have really enjoy a lot are Team Fortress 1 and 2, all of the Half-Life games, the portal games, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Doom 1, and Quake 1.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:18 am

Yea I finally wiped the dust off my PS3 for it lol
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:23 am

Static man2 wrote:i got it to and it doesn't look horrible on a SDTV.. but from what ive played its awesome.

hmm yeah your right, i had my tv on a shitty setting.. now it looks better lol... and yes its an awesome game.
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by itsBarbz Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:18 am

1 was awsome, and 2 is, so far, great!
itsBarbz
itsBarbz
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://www.itsBarbz.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Static man2 Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:40 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:

agreed; it doesn't look bad on my tv, which is a mere 480i (and a pretty small tv.) I love uncharted 1 from the 5th chapter onwards (mostly because i was a noob for the other 4), and i too won't be getting uncharted 2 until i finish uncharted 1.
hpw far are you beacuse i was under half way throught the game and had 14% for the trophies and it say u have non so ho far r u?
Static man2
Static man2
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:53 pm

Static man2 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:

hpw far are you beacuse i was under half way throught the game and had 14% for the trophies and it say u have non so ho far r u?

i don't know why i haven't been getting any trophies. i'm currently at the end of chapter 6. after i play some New Super Mario Bros. wii, i plan to be spending a lot of time towards finishing the game so i can start on uncharted 2.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by YGT Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:00 pm

its 1 of my fav games of all time i hope they keep on making more uncharted games
YGT
YGT
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:10 pm

YGT wrote:its 1 of my fav games of all time i hope they keep on making more uncharted games

disagree. i wish naughty dog would make a ps3 Jak and Daxter game. Naughty Dog has always been a great developer, and i look forward to whatever their next game will be. i do hope that they make a PS3 Jak game though.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by YGT Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
YGT wrote:its 1 of my fav games of all time i hope they keep on making more uncharted games

disagree. i wish naughty dog would make a ps3 Jak and Daxter game. Naughty Dog has always been a great developer, and i look forward to whatever their next game will be. i do hope that they make a PS3 Jak game though.

yeah true.....lol i forgot about the jak and daxter games
YGT
YGT
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:08 am

i want a ps3 just for uncharted killzone MGS mag little big planet... oh guess thats a decent size and i could find more but meh
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:06 am

Jade789119 wrote:i want a ps3 just for uncharted killzone MGS mag little big planet... oh guess thats a decent size and i could find more but meh

do i need to bring out the super long list of epic ps3 games?
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:11 am

i agree i want naughty dog to milk this franchise, i need money to buy uncharted 2, i need my uncharted fix lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:06 pm

sikokiller wrote:

i agree i want naughty dog to milk this franchise, i need money to buy uncharted 2, i need my uncharted fix lol

they will make more Uncharted games; there's no doubt about that. however, i do wish they could make another Jak game.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:13 pm

It's pretty much the first 3 Indiana Jones movies.
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:43 pm

Gyoza wrote:It's pretty much the first 3 Indiana Jones movies.
Which is hardly a bad thing (well, the second movie kinda sucked). At least it wasn't the fourth movie.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by brawler9686 Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:12 pm

I have a SDTV too and the graphics look fine well maybe because I have a big Tv but thats besides the point, it's still an SDTV.

And trust me when people say that crushing is hard...well its not even close to hard its Almost impossible.

brawler9686
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:47 pm

brawler9686 wrote:I have a SDTV too and the graphics look fine well maybe because I have a big Tv but thats besides the point, it's still an SDTV.

And trust me when people say that crushing is hard...well its not even close to hard its Almost impossible.

agreed. though i personally think that HD is not that much better overall compared to a large SDTV with s-video cables or component cables.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentA-Mi6 Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Uncharted is one of my favorite game series, I enjoy Uncharted games almost as much as MGS if not equally Very Happy
AgentA-Mi6
AgentA-Mi6
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:01 pm

I didn't like Killzone 2 and I think Uncharted is overrated (still good, though).
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:38 pm

AgentA-Mi6 wrote:Uncharted is one of my favorite game series, I enjoy Uncharted games almost as much as MGS if not equally Very Happy

lolz i dare you to say THAT on the 360 republic Very Happy
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
AgentA-Mi6 wrote:Uncharted is one of my favorite game series, I enjoy Uncharted games almost as much as MGS if not equally Very Happy

lolz i dare you to say THAT on the 360 republic Very Happy

- he wouldn't be there any more .
PERIOD .
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

http://www.kidzillah.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:08 pm

I'm close to a platinum trophy in that game =P and I agree i'm not jumping to uncharted 2 even if it is uber great. But, i could go get it since i beat it twice, i'm just going to use my money on Heavy Rain and Pokemon Heartgold instead. And yeah, MW2 is a GOOD game but it's not really as fun as other FPS to me...I mean I enjoy Halo a ton more than MW2 and Halo is extremely simpler.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down