The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Platinum Games interested in MadWorld sequel

+5
RollingSilver
SpaniardGamer
Gyoza
Mark_Chaos
sikokiller
9 posters

Go down

Platinum Games interested in MadWorld sequel Empty Platinum Games interested in MadWorld sequel

Post by sikokiller Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:50 am

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=231172 to lazy to click the link? well heres what the article says

Shigenori Nishikawa, the director of Madworld, has told Official Nintendo Magazine that Platinum Games would be interested in making a sequel to Madworld.

"I think MadWorld was very well received and was acknowledged for its innovative graphical style and gameplay. We would definitely be interested in making a sequel in the future," he said.

Describing the Wii as "a very well-balanced piece of hardware," Nishikawa clearly likes the idea of making more mature games for the console even if that would appear to go against a statement from a Sega development director last week.

Sega of America's Constantine Hantzopoulos said "are we going to do more mature titles for the Wii? Probably not." Finger's crossed he's wrong.
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Platinum Games interested in MadWorld sequel Empty Re: Platinum Games interested in MadWorld sequel

Post by Mark_Chaos Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:11 pm

Please let it happen...
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Platinum Games interested in MadWorld sequel Empty Re: Platinum Games interested in MadWorld sequel

Post by Gyoza Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:48 pm

Everyone gets a chainsaw up the ass
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:01 pm

I would love to get the sequel
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by RollingSilver Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:22 pm

FLOP CONFIRMED LOLOLOLOLOL HARDCOAR GAEMZ BELONG ON REEAL CONSOLES PS3 360 MUAHAHAHAHA!1111!

Just kidding. I am totally down on a MadWorld sequel as I loved the first game. Hopefully the game is bigger than it's predecessor and contains more style that had me sold.
RollingSilver
RollingSilver
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:54 pm

all they have to do is add more replay value and make they add more jokes so it doesn't get to repetative.
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:34 pm

RollingSilver wrote:FLOP CONFIRMED LOLOLOLOLOL HARDCOAR GAEMZ BELONG ON REEAL CONSOLES PS3 360 MUAHAHAHAHA!1111!

Just kidding. I am totally down on a MadWorld sequel as I loved the first game. Hopefully the game is bigger than it's predecessor and contains more style that had me sold.

i want the thing that consumers has been complaining about..being to short and repetitive.. they need to make the game longer, and at alot of replay value
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamina#1 Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:44 am

make the combat system like godhand with motion plus
Kamina#1
Kamina#1
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hazif95

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLolzalol Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:30 pm

When i think of a sequel to madworld the first thing that comes to mind is....................................DUAL WIELDING CHAINSAWS AND OWNING THE SHIT OUT OF EVERY LIVING BEING IN THE GAME COMPLETE WITH A MASSIVE GOREFEST ALONG THE WAY!!!!!
TheLolzalol
TheLolzalol
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Prophet6000 Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:10 pm

I think it would be fun add co-op and mutiplayer =Win
Prophet6000
Prophet6000
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down