The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You guys want another Capcom game that is simliar to Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

+3
Gyoza
Mark_Chaos
Godwind
7 posters

Go down

You guys want another Capcom game that is simliar to Super Smash Bros. Brawl? Empty You guys want another Capcom game that is simliar to Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Post by Godwind Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:12 am

Also, if you have plans on helping to bring support to this game, please come to Capcom Unity and voice your demand for this game in the link below.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capcom/go/thread/view/7371/22197353/If_Tatsunoko_vs_Capcom_performs_well,_can_we_get_Power_Stone_3

Capcom is known for listening to their fans. Hell, you can private message them and get a response. Which is really nice. That being said, I made a request for Power Stone 3 for the Wii. Personally I think Power Stone 3 would be perfect for the Wii, considering how well Super Smash Bros. Brawl performed.

The Basic conception of Power Stone is be set players into a 3d arena. You pick up weapons, destroy the arena beat the crap out of each other. The key feature is the ability to pick up power stones. When 3 power stones are picked up, you turn into a super human character with all sorts of crazy moves.

Power Stone 3 would have perfect controls for the Wii. A to punch, B to kick, C to jump, Z to grab, the analog stick to move around, the D pad to use final attacks while in transformation. If you hold both the Wii Remote and Nunchuck like this, you have nearly ever button. In addition, it would work with the Classic Controller and the Gamecube controller, giving the player choices to play in a fashion similar to the Dreamcast. The mechanics to the game are simple enough to include motion controls, how about IR aiming for weapons and items?

Online would still work pretty well on the Wii. Power Stone 3 isn't exactly the most Frame demanding fighting game. As long as it is pretty solid, I am sure people will be happy. It doesn't need to be fast paced to be fun. The design and layout is a major part of what makes Power Stone fun. The ability to throw, kick, punch items, use weapons, jump around, and run around the arena to hunt for the power stones. Regardless of the frame rate, the game would be fun.

It should be noted that the game can probably use a facelift. The game should include an Arcade mode, Adventure mode, versus mode, online mode and the other modes that are usually included. Arcade mode (1-4 players) would be similar to its predecessors but be redone to make it unique. Capcom should make loads of bosses for this mode. Adventure mode would be a platform adventure, something translatable based on the games mechanics but still different from what has been done in the older games. It would be cool of Capcom can have Adventure mode run for at least five hours. Versus mode would of course be a local multiplayer (1-4 players), nothing amazing but something that is a staple requirement. Online should be something catered. It will do everything that versus mode does and more. One thing it should incorporate is a ranking system. Players will be able to rank against each other based on score and of course score will be based on performance. Another feature would Co-Op Arcade mode. There should be round robin mode to for a decent alternative to local multiplayer. I am sure Capcom will have some interesting ideas over my own for online. And all those VMU games they packed in the games should be playable on the Nintendo DSi via DS Download Play. Maybe they can have some playable characters from some of Capcom’s other franchises or some of Nintendo’s franchises.

What they can do to improve sales is by making the best pre-order incentive. Make a port of Power Stone 1 and 2 on the Wii. Just to sample what is coming. It would be cool if a few things was thrown on the disc as well, Development History/ Developer's Voice, Capcom History, downloadable MP3 files(via SD card), make those VMU games downloadable to the DSi.

Check out the video on this game
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/video-game-screwattack/29193

Also, if you have plans on helping to bring support to this game, please come to Capcom Unity and voice your demand for this game

http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capcom/go/thread/view/7371/22197353/If_Tatsunoko_vs_Capcom_performs_well,_can_we_get_Power_Stone_3

Last edited by Godwind on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

You guys want another Capcom game that is simliar to Super Smash Bros. Brawl? Empty Re: You guys want another Capcom game that is simliar to Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Post by Mark_Chaos Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:15 pm

You guys want another Capcom game that is simliar to Super Smash Bros. Brawl? Do-want
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

You guys want another Capcom game that is simliar to Super Smash Bros. Brawl? Empty Re: You guys want another Capcom game that is simliar to Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Post by Gyoza Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:30 pm

Listen to the fat baby
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:44 pm

So post it in the Capcom Unity forum.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:12 pm

At first i disagreed with the fat white baby, then i agreed.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:35 am

if capcom listens to there fans how come they completely ignored me when i ask for Street fighter 4 and Resident Evil 5 for wii? lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:37 am

hmm i will voice my demands for the game anyway, the power stone series is awesome
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:32 am

sikokiller wrote:if capcom listens to there fans how come they completely ignored me when i ask for Street fighter 4 and Resident Evil 5 for wii? lol

The initial response from Capcom was that Resident Evil 5 was not even possible on the Wii. If they didn't see it as a viable solution to bring it to the Wii, do you really think they were going to bring it over and ruin the product's quality? Capcom has also been lining up plenty of games onto the Wii including Zack and Wiki, Okami and plenty of other titles onto the Wii. In addition, they will be releasing some other titles such as Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Monster Hunter 3. The former which was not thought possible due to licensing issues. The only reason why they ever brought it over to the states because there was evidence of this demand.

That isn't to say that Capcom has forgotten the idea. In fact thanks to the work of Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles, they are actually considering developing Resident Evil 5 for the Wii. The fact that the MT Framework is being ported over to the Wii, the same engine that was used for Resident Evil 5.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:38 pm

Capcom VS Smash Bros?
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:00 pm

sikokiller wrote:hmm i will voice my demands for the game anyway, the power stone series is awesome

don't double post dude.

and Power stone was GREAT, so a new one would be even GREATER! Very Happy
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:53 pm

A Power Stone 3 from what the main writer wrote would be fantastic!
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Why aren't you guys posting on Capcom Unity?

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:15 am

I'm not sure where to, and i don't go there often.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:12 am

AxelDemon wrote:I'm not sure where to, and i don't go there often.

Right here

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:17 pm

Alright, i posted there
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:19 pm

AxelDemon wrote:Alright, i posted there

I bet if you gave us a link a ton of people would post in there saying "I support this topic"...

I'm just saying... it's a possiblity
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:29 pm

its in godwinds post dude.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:37 pm

AxelDemon wrote:its in godwinds post dude.

Ohh, I thought you said you posted a topic for a new VS Capcom similar to Smash.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:03 pm

Sorry, i should have specified.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:42 pm

Hell naw, Dreamcast series revive
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:04 pm

Gyoza wrote:Hell naw, Dreamcast series revive

Have you read the other post at all?
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:39 pm

yeah, I was replying to the vs capcom one
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:09 am

Gyoza wrote:yeah, I was replying to the vs capcom one

Then i agree.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down