The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Combination of Platforms do You Roll With?

+22
solidstudios
FaytSaratome
AxelDemon
NoelX2
resident2011dark
Arbiteris#2
KidZillah
Mark_Chaos
Niclyk
TheRighteousFascist
Vorox2400
Darrien
darkwingdragon709
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Jade789119
Kamina#1
Permafry_42
SpaniardGamer
Static man2
SoaringDive
Invaderzzim
Kendo
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What Combination of Platforms do You Roll With? Empty What Combination of Platforms do You Roll With?

Post by Kendo Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:55 pm

A lot of you might say PSWii, but I roll Wii60. I would like to know what you say.
Kendo
Kendo
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

http://gamingenthusiastzone.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

What Combination of Platforms do You Roll With? Empty Re: What Combination of Platforms do You Roll With?

Post by Invaderzzim Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:27 pm

99% of people here would say all 3 consoles are equal. We have no need to fight over consoles. It's immature. Our goal is to make fanboys see that the machine they love so much is just as good as any other machine.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

What Combination of Platforms do You Roll With? Empty Re: What Combination of Platforms do You Roll With?

Post by SoaringDive Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:36 pm

Invaderzzim wrote:99% of people here would say all 3 consoles are equal. We have no need to fight over consoles. It's immature. Our goal is to make fanboys see that the machine they love so much is just as good as any other machine.

I thought our goal was to make fanboys get pissed by showing irrefutable factual evidence.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:40 pm

soaringdive wrote:
Invaderzzim wrote:99% of people here would say all 3 consoles are equal. We have no need to fight over consoles. It's immature. Our goal is to make fanboys see that the machine they love so much is just as good as any other machine.

I thought our goal was to make fanboys get pissed by showing irrefutable factual evidence.

Were not trying to make them angry. That's not what Shokio is trying to do, i can guarantee you. We just defend the discriminated consoles, which is usually the wii, and try to make the fanboys see the reality of things, that there is no real dominant console. If they don't, then that's their choice. Hating fanboys is a personal satisfaction and not a way to support a cause.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Static man2 Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:20 pm

what the hell did u guys bring up fanboys for all he wants to no is what consoles u have god -_- back on topic here (Roll with is this like gehetto) i go PsWii.
Static man2
Static man2
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:39 pm

I roll with PSWii, but if I didn't get the 360 at launch and watch it die, then I'd go for all 3
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:35 pm

PS3/Wii/DS/PSP 2000 for my birthday.

Last edited by Permafry_42 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Invaderzzim wrote:
soaringdive wrote:

Were not trying to make them angry. That's not what Shokio is trying to do, i can guarantee you. We just defend the discriminated consoles, which is usually the wii, and try to make the fanboys see the reality of things, that there is no real dominant console. If they don't, then that's their choice. Hating fanboys is a personal satisfaction and not a way to support a cause.

There goes my dreams out the window.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamina#1 Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:34 pm

I like all 3 console's but I only own the wii,I play Ps3 and 360 at a friends house
Kamina#1
Kamina#1
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hazif95

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:20 am

i have wii60 but i want wiips60
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:14 pm

I personally only have a Wii right now when it comes to consoles, but I'll either say WiiPS3 or WiiPC.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:23 am

i'm a wii60 man myself. i liked the original xbox so it was only natural that i got a 360 around launch...the SAME one too, never got RRoD not once. i saw MASSIVE potential behind the wii, not to mention i LOVE nintendo(way before i knew that 3rd parties would waste said potential) and snatched it up at launch...never looked back. i don't own a ps3, nor do i plan on buyin one(i don't care for thier 1st party games much besides a couple), but i still get my hands on one often due to my cuz ownin all 3 consoles.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:10 pm

I roll with all of em.
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:31 pm

Darrien wrote:I roll with all of em.

even the Apple Pipin?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Bandai_Pippin

Last edited by Permafry_42 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:29 pm

sadly no Sad
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:20 pm

Darrien wrote:sadly no Sad

Because you never saw any in stock when you went to the store, right?
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorox2400 Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:23 pm

PSWii
Vorox2400
Vorox2400
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

https://www.youtube.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:41 pm

soaringdive wrote:
Darrien wrote:sadly no Sad

Because you never saw any in stock when you went to the store, right?

yes lol Razz
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:44 pm

I'm a PS360 guy. Don't even own a Wii. Doesn't mean I don't like the Wii. I go where the games are being discussed.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:02 pm

TheRighteousFascist wrote:I'm a PS360 guy. Don't even own a Wii. Doesn't mean I don't like the Wii. I go where the games are being discussed.

nice avatar pic =D
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Niclyk Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:34 am

The title says platforms, so i roll with pcwii.

Niclyk
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Chaos Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:18 am

PS3 and Wii is how I roll.
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:09 pm

im PSWii .
i wouldn't buy a 360, because i dont want to get batteries, or pay for online [ im already paying at&t], and if i get RROD .

this whole Network is gonna pay!!!!
Twisted Evil
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

http://www.kidzillah.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:15 pm

KidZillah wrote:im PSWii .
i wouldn't buy a 360, because i dont want to get batteries, or pay for online [ im already paying at&t], and if i get RROD .

this whole Network is gonna pay!!!!
Twisted Evil
HA HAAAA!!!(evil frenchman laugh)i don't have to worry about batteries, for i have a recharger. i've no probs with payin for live...and for some reason i've NEVER got RRoD once...maybe its cause i stay in a cool basement.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:50 pm

Wii60 is how i roll.

I have always been a long time Nintendo fan.Ever scince N64.I didnt care for the original Xbox but I LOVE the games for Xbox 360.360 has many well story developed franchises.I also love Metroid
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum