The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, Xbox 360) - English voice trailer

+3
Arbiteris#2
lil boy blue 300
Darrien
7 posters

Go down

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, Xbox 360) - English voice trailer Empty Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, Xbox 360) - English voice trailer

Post by Darrien Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:14 am

THIS TRAILER HAS ME SO PUMPED FOR THIS GAME!!!
IT REMINDS ME SO MUCH OF FF7 SUCH AS THE CHARACTERS HOW THEY LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER AND THE PERSONALITY'S!! MAN I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!

ENJOY THO! Very Happy
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, Xbox 360) - English voice trailer Empty Re: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, Xbox 360) - English voice trailer

Post by lil boy blue 300 Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:41 am

looks nice and did I see a ps2 logo? If so this game could be on wii. All the got to do is tweak the engine like capcom did with T.V.C.
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, Xbox 360) - English voice trailer Empty Re: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, Xbox 360) - English voice trailer

Post by Darrien Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:08 pm

lil boy blue 300 wrote:looks nice and did I see a ps2 logo? If so this game could be on wii. All the got to do is tweak the engine like capcom did with T.V.C.
that was just the sony logo lol
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:42 pm

Mass Effect 2 will be better.Square Enix really needs to concentrate on other things then cutscenes and gameplay.

They also took out towns.

i think FF13 is a downgrade.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:41 pm

When you read a book, do you just stare at the crease and not read the words? Because that's what towns are like, just staring at the crease between the pages. So I'm glad they got rid of them.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:35 am

Arbiteris#2 wrote:Mass Effect 2 will be better.Square Enix really needs to concentrate on other things then cutscenes and gameplay.

are you serious? Question
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:54 am

Darrien wrote:THIS TRAILER HAS ME SO PUMPED FOR THIS GAME!!!
IT REMINDS ME SO MUCH OF FF7 SUCH AS THE CHARACTERS HOW THEY LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER AND THE PERSONALITY'S!! MAN I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!

ENJOY THO! Very Happy

Personally i look forward to the game because the gameplay is a lot more interesting than certain previous games in the series *cough*FinalFantasy12!*cough*. I can understand why some people don't want to play it because the story is linear, but personally i prefer linear RPGs over open RPGs because a lot of open RPGs have stories that feel incomplete and under developed. However, this is just my opinion, so...
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:04 am

Darrien wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:Mass Effect 2 will be better.Square Enix really needs to concentrate on other things then cutscenes and gameplay.

Well, it's coming from a guy that probably loves WRPGs (which are downgrades in terms of suspense), so he's probably serious.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:16 pm

soaringdive wrote:
Darrien wrote:

Well, it's coming from a guy that probably loves WRPGs (which are downgrades in terms of suspense), so he's probably serious.
i agree with him. from what the guy on gametrailers said, the gameplay/combat system...is pretty suck. now don't get me wrong, i NEVER liked the ff series, but i did have a likin for 12 due to its very technical and well built combat system and world. but with 13, these are a list of the downgrades from 12's gameplay.
-you ONLY have control over your selected character.(meanin you can't issue ANY commands to your party)
-the battle system is completely menu based(eliminatin all movement and the ability to avoid attacks like in 12)
-they replaced gambits with an inferior system i forgot the name of(this system gives an AI 1 specific job, and they won't do ANYTHING else, which makes your inability to give commands even more limited. atleast with ganbits from 12, the AI can react to specific situations at critical times)
-ONLY the player controlled character can summon.(again limiting options in battle)
-a COMPLETELY linear game(nothin wrong with a game with a straight forward game flow, but when the predecessors and other RPGs have a wealth of fleshed out quests, treasure huntin, and exploration, suddenly that one linear story becomes limiting, forced, and leaves very little replay value.

mass effect on the other hand not only beats 13 due to the gameplay issues. it also GREATLY surpasses it in replay value with the ability to alter the storyline, deep exploration gives it way more variety, not to mention character customization...all in all while STILL havin a DEEP storyline that may or may not be better than FF13's story(dependin on taste/opinion).

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:50 pm

i think the combat will be good reminds me of KH
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Darrien wrote:i think the combat will be good reminds me of KH

KH isn't turn based.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:00 pm

but isen't this game like you can move around while fighting tho? and check your messages!
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:07 pm

Darrien wrote:but isen't this game like you can move around while fighting tho? and check your messages!

yes, but still majorly turnbased.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:27 am

Permafry_42 wrote:
Darrien wrote:but isen't this game like you can move around while fighting tho? and check your messages!

yes, but still majorly turnbased.
no. the entire game is menu based, meanin you select attack and the character does everything. the only difference is that you get about 4 move you can do durin a turn. 4 normal hits for a combo with chance for mid-air attacks, and powerful moves like magic uses your entire turn. unlike 12, you can't move at all.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:15 pm

omg well I still rly want this game, I love FF7
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:15 pm

Darrien wrote:omg well I still rly want this game, I love FF7
personally i think this game is gonna underperform and dissapoint fans. from the discription given on gametrailers, ff12's gameplay/combatsystem was superior in everyway and the game itself offered WAY more replay value. as far as RPGs are concerned, i think mass effect 2 is gonna take RPG of the year.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:45 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
personally i think this game is gonna underperform and dissapoint fans. from the discription given on gametrailers, ff12's gameplay/combatsystem was superior in everyway and the game itself offered WAY more replay value. as far as RPGs are concerned, i think mass effect 2 is gonna take RPG of the year.

FF12 is a piece of sh*t game. just look at it's main character and you have the whole game described: WTF!

the battle system is more like FF9, which is good for me. Besides, i don't give 2 sh*ts about review scores or awards.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:52 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:

FF12 is a piece of sh*t game. just look at it's main character and you have the whole game described: WTF!

the battle system is more like FF9, which is good for me. Besides, i don't give 2 sh*ts about review scores or awards.
i agree with you on 12's character.(i honestly thought vaan was a girl when i saw the first screens...)but i thought 12 had one of the most deepest and well build combat system in a turnbased RPG, the world was fantastic, not to mention plenty of replay and length. besides vaan, why do you hate 12 so much?

9 was the only one i never played, however i know it was completely menu based...MAN i hate traditional turnbased RPGs.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:12 am

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:

i agree with you on 12's character.(i honestly thought vaan was a girl when i saw the first screens...)but i thought 12 had one of the most deepest and well build combat system in a turnbased RPG, the world was fantastic, not to mention plenty of replay and length. besides vaan, why do you hate 12 so much?

9 was the only one i never played, however i know it was completely menu based...MAN i hate traditional turnbased RPGs.

Probably why you liked FF12. I didn't like the battle system in FF12; it was way too complex and unessisary. Menu based FTW. Let's agree to disagree on FF12, since it all boils down to personal preference. I love menu based, and you don't. You like FF12, and i don't. Now let's talk about FF13.

Personally i want to play FF13 more than GOW3; what about you guys?
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:37 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:

Probably why you liked FF12. I didn't like the battle system in FF12; it was way too complex and unessisary. Menu based FTW. Let's agree to disagree on FF12, since it all boils down to personal preference. I love menu based, and you don't. You like FF12, and i don't. Now let's talk about FF13.

Personally i want to play FF13 more than GOW3; what about you guys?
i'd take ff13 in a flash. i always thought that GoW was an overrated series, i may dislike traditional turnbased RPGs, but given a choice ff13 is a no brainer.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by UruZingLo Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:00 pm

After seeing the english voice trailer i am definately looking foward to this game(I already was) now that i've saw the trailer i can't wait for this game to come out. Very Happy
UruZingLo
UruZingLo
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down