The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I Get a Wii?

+20
batman4pres
lil boy blue 300
Mark_Chaos
Shokio
Glass
Phi1Pill
AgentA-Mi6
Arbiteris#2
Invaderzzim
*LuvinFuu*
Godwind
Gyoza
Darrien
AxelDemon
SoaringDive
Super Smash Bros. Fan
nintendorocks
PATRIOT7ME
Jade789119
Kendo
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should I Get a Wii? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I Get a Wii?

Post by Invaderzzim Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:19 pm

What? Why is he getting another wii then? Did he drop it off a cliff or something.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:20 pm

Invaderzzim wrote:What? Why is he getting another wii then? Did he drop it off a cliff or something.

READ THE THREAD.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentA-Mi6 Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:17 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:Kendo,you already said you owned a Wii on the republic...
I remember something along those line but I wasn't sure
AgentA-Mi6
AgentA-Mi6
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendo Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:27 pm

AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
What I believe I said was I owned a Wii, it got stolen around mid-2008. I said that, not I own a Wii. Its a shame it got stolen that long ago. Then I said I am gonna get a new Wii. Also... Agent, I see you on the Republic forum right?
Kendo
Kendo
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

http://gamingenthusiastzone.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentA-Mi6 Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:55 pm

Kendo wrote:
AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
What I believe I said was I owned a Wii, it got stolen around mid-2008. I said that, not I own a Wii. Its a shame it got stolen that long ago. Then I said I am gonna get a new Wii. Also... Agent, I see you on the Republic forum right?
Nope, I wont return to the 360 republic forum anymore, I received a message from arbitreris asking me stop sticking up for the ps3 and ps3 games so much because it annoyed other users, it was a very polite message but it made me feel unconfortable so i told him that it was ok no hard feelings at all but I wont return to the republic anymore, not even to the off topic section. But its all good I can talk to you, the general, fuu, masterchief, arbitreris and all the rest of the guys like pspvampire and event gamer and all the rest of the guys on youtube. We'll stay in touch, specially with you, I run into you almost every day and I watch your vids im subscribed to your channel Very Happy.
AgentA-Mi6
AgentA-Mi6
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendo Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:58 pm

I said I was getting one. Not that I own one.
Kendo
Kendo
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendo Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:59 pm

AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
Nope, I wont return to the 360 republic forum anymore, I received a message from arbitreris asking me stop sticking up for the ps3 and ps3 games so much because it annoyed other users, it was a very polite message but it made me feel unconfortable so i told him that it was ok no hard feelings at all but I wont return to the republic anymore, not even to the off topic section. But its all good I can talk to you, the general, fuu, masterchief, arbitreris and all the rest of the guys like pspvampire and event gamer and all the rest of the guys on youtube. We'll stay in touch, specially with you, I run into you almost every day and I watch your vids im subscribed to your channel Very Happy.
Cool. Remember to write to us... LOL. Jk. Anyway now for some Wii discussion, the Wii is a very good console I think. Lots of good games.
Kendo
Kendo
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Phi1Pill Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:03 pm

Only if the games interest you. if not then dont. Research some games.
Here some games to start out with though.

Madworld
No more heroes 1 & 2
The Conduit
Metroid Prime Trilogy
And some other Nintendo games.
Phi1Pill
Phi1Pill
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:54 am

AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
AgentA-Mi6 wrote:

Yea,sorry about that message.I had to send it to you though because of people complaining.Mod always have to do that.Sorry if it made you feel uncomfortable.

Feel free to post anytime though Very Happy
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by *LuvinFuu* Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:44 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
AgentA-Mi6 wrote:

Yea,sorry about that message.I had to send it to you though because of people complaining.Mod always have to do that.Sorry if it made you feel uncomfortable.

but he cant post what he want to post through..
*LuvinFuu*
*LuvinFuu*
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/LuvinFuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:28 pm

*LuvinFuu* wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:
AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
AgentA-Mi6 wrote:

but he cant post what he want to post through..

Depends on what he wants to talk about.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:56 pm

This may seem off topic but what's with all of the rebulic members joining now?
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentA-Mi6 Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:44 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:Depends on what he wants to talk about.
Good question, I dont even know what I want to talk about, but disagreeing with other people, friends or not is a part of life, If the rules over at the republic wont allow debate because the site is dedicated solely to 360 gaming im fine with that, youtube is neutral and we can talk there, or here with you and fuu, no biggie. I advertise GeneralMLD's channel on gamespot and I dont agree with many things the general says but I still have fun debating with him, that was always the point, if I cant do that on the republic it with the rest of the 360 crowd then, well I have to abide by the rules of the site and thus im not returning, no hard feelings at all though I want to make that Cristal clear Smile
AgentA-Mi6
AgentA-Mi6
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:49 pm

HELL NO THE WII IS COMPLETE GARBAGE U SHOULD BUY A TOY CAUSE UR A LITTLE CHILD ACTUALLY YEAH GO AHEAD AND BUY A WII CAUSE THAT SHIT IS A TOY

Glass
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shokio Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:05 pm

What's up with the Republic members coming over here all the sudden? Not that it's a bad thing, just sayin.
Shokio
Shokio
Admin
Admin

https://thewiinetwork.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Chaos Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:06 pm

Shokio wrote:What's up with the Republic members coming over here all the sudden? Not that it's a bad thing, just sayin.

They got nothing better to do? I don't know, I'm just guessing.
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:57 am

Glass wrote:HELL NO THE WII IS COMPLETE GARBAGE U SHOULD BUY A TOY CAUSE UR A LITTLE CHILD ACTUALLY YEAH GO AHEAD AND BUY A WII CAUSE THAT SHIT IS A TOY