The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXCLUSIVE!?

+8
darkwingdragon709
Jade789119
Gyoza
KidZillah
Invaderzzim
Arbiteris#2
Darrien
AnAsianKid1
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

EXCLUSIVE!? Empty EXCLUSIVE!?

Post by AnAsianKid1 Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:23 pm

Ok honest question.....

Mass effect 2 = Xbox 360 AND PC
So why do people still count it as an exclusive?

IMO i think its stupid.
What about you gamers?
AnAsianKid1
AnAsianKid1
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE!? Empty Re: EXCLUSIVE!?

Post by Darrien Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:50 pm

they want all the games they can get
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Many people dont know what exclusive means.i remember someone on the republic looking itu p and it doesnt mean for one platform.It also counts as a group.So pretty much any game thats for 360 and PC is exclusive.there owned by the same company.

And many ps3 fanboys say "well,its not an exclusive because its for PC".i laugh when they use that excuse.The funny thing is,in order for them to play ME2,they have to use MICROSOFTS system intead of Sony's.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by AnAsianKid1 Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:16 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:Many people dont know what exclusive means.i remember someone on the republic looking itu p and it doesnt mean for one platform.It also counts as a group.So pretty much any game thats for 360 and PC is exclusive.there owned by the same company.

And many ps3 fanboys say "well,its not an exclusive because its for PC".i laugh when they use that excuse.The funny thing is,in order for them to play ME2,they have to use MICROSOFTS system intead of Sony's.

Yes but also they are playing it on more than one system.

Oh and sorry for being a ass about the arbiter pic and such

im use to the jerks from the republic forums.
AnAsianKid1
AnAsianKid1
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:Many people dont know what exclusive means.i remember someone on the republic looking itu p and it doesnt mean for one platform.It also counts as a group.So pretty much any game thats for 360 and PC is exclusive.there owned by the same company.

Well first of all idk why this topic made because this is just a remake of Shokio's recent video. But just to clear things up, like Shokio said, You can play games like ME2 WITHOUT buying an xbox360. That's Shokio's reasoning and just what we agree with. This doesn't just go for the 360 though. I'd say the same thing for PS3 and Wii. And I'm not trying to argue with you, i'm just stating what our logic is and why we believe it. It's not a big deal to us, but the thing is we just don't like it when fanboys brag about games that anyone could still play without buying their console. You're not a fanboy, and were not fanboys, so you have no reason to argue this. This is our logic against fanboys only.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Invaderzzim wrote:

Well first of all idk why this topic made because this is just a remake of Shokio's recent video. But just to clear things up, like Shokio said, You can play games like ME2 WITHOUT buying an xbox360. That's Shokio's reasoning and just what we agree with. This doesn't just go for the 360 though. I'd say the same thing for PS3 and Wii. And I'm not trying to argue with you, i'm just stating what our logic is and why we believe it. It's not a big deal to us, but the thing is we just don't like it when fanboys brag about games that anyone could still play without buying their console. You're not a fanboy, and were not fanboys, so you have no reason to argue this. This is our logic against fanboys only.

Liek i said on my last post,Exclusive doesnt mean "only on one platform".Yea,i remember that vid.after the republic countered it,im pretty sure shokio came on and said he agreed with us.

Well,i hardly call this an arguement.Its just a friendly debate.no one is flaming or bashing the other person.Actually you could call me a fanboy,but that doesnt mean im bad or inccorect.I have no idea why people take fanboy as an insult.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:44 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
Invaderzzim wrote:

Liek i said on my last post,Exclusive doesnt mean "only on one platform".Yea,i remember that vid.after the republic countered it,im pretty sure shokio came on and said he agreed with us.

Well,i hardly call this an arguement.Its just a friendly debate.no one is flaming or bashing the other person.Actually you could call me a fanboy,but that doesnt mean im bad or inccorect.I have no idea why people take fanboy as an insult.

Because having a favoritism for a piece of plastic is Immature, ignorant, and retarded. It just is. I mean come on, systems are systems, games are games. Fanboys are blind. And you aren't a fanboy, because you also like the wii. You're more of a half fanboy because you hate PS3, if i'm correct. Anyways, the real definition of an argument is supporting a standpoint or opinion by supporting evidence, it does NOT have to include use of anger or yelling. I consider anything debated or disagreed upon an argument and should not be taken to such a level on here that it gets out of control, or is about to be. But ummm...just please try to tone down the argument notch a little though, and just try to post and have a good time. I know it must be frustrating when people bash the things you really like, but just try to ignore it. It will just end up in a bad mess eventually.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:50 pm

Invaderzzim wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:
Invaderzzim wrote:

Because having a favoritism for a piece of plastic is Immature, ignorant, and retarded. It just is. I mean come on, systems are systems, games are games. Fanboys are blind. And you aren't a fanboy, because you also like the wii. You're more of a half fanboy because you hate PS3, if i'm correct. Anyways, the real definition of an argument is supporting a standpoint or opinion by supporting evidence, it does NOT have to include use of anger or yelling. I consider anything debated or disagreed upon an argument and should not be taken to such a level on here that it gets out of control, or is about to be. But ummm...just please try to tone down the argument notch a little though, and just try to post and have a good time. I know it must be frustrating when people bash the things you really like, but just try to ignore it. It will just end up in a bad mess eventually.

Lol,your talking like i get insulted when osmeone bash's the 360.I thought we were allowed to debate on thsi forum.i can find them interesting and entertaining.Well,just because you own 2 or like 2 consoles doesnt mean your not a fanboy.Many people use that as an excuse on youtube(i dont know why,i dont see how fanboys can be bad)

Well,i will stop "argueing" i guess.I dont see how its so bad but i will obey.

PS:I dont hate the PS3.I think its a good console.I just dislike its fanboys.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:30 am

- the word "exclusive"

1 a : excluding or having power to exclude b : limiting or limited to possession, control, or use by a single individual or group
2 a : excluding others from participation b : snobbishly aloof
3 a : accepting or soliciting only a socially restricted patronage (as of the upper class) b : stylish, fashionable c : restricted in distribution, use, or appeal because of expense
4 a : single, sole b : whole, undivided

SINGLE/SOLE.
undivided .

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/exclusive
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

http://www.kidzillah.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:23 am

If that wasn't complete ownage Kidzillah I don't know what is
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:10 am

Gyoza wrote:If that wasn't complete ownage Kidzillah I don't know what is

pwnage young master ;
pwnage.
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:02 am

microsoft dosnt own the pc lol they own an operating system dell and hp make pcs along with apple if that is considered a pc lol but u can game on them. im planing to get mass effect on my pc tho
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:27 am

@Kidzhilla( whatever your name is)

Well,the person who found that other definition also found it from a dictionary im pretty sure.you might find it on the republic if you look hard enough.

You could be correct though.But using "you can still play it on PC" excuse in the console war is still irrelevent.I explained why on the other thread about MLD in "youtube" section.

Last edited by Arbiteris#2 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:28 am

Jade789119 wrote:microsoft dosnt own the pc lol they own an operating system dell and hp make pcs along with apple if that is considered a pc lol but u can game on them. im planing to get mass effect on my pc tho

Actually,they own Windows.And around 90% of the world use windows.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:36 am

personally i always thought that this debate was made by sony fanboys simply reachin, tryin to take as much credit from the xbox as possible when its not necessary. it was never this bad though, even last gen just about every xbox exclusive was either on pc, or was put on pc later on...even halo had a pc release, but no one jumped on that the.
as far as i'm concerned though, as long as there's a game on 360 that you absolutely can't play on the competein consoles, thats all that matters. even if you have the money to gamify your pc for big games like mass effect, either way you're makin money for microsoft. besides, just about EVERYONE is gonna get the games on the 360, so why make a big deal about it?

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Hate to be off topic (not really), but I hate my Xbox because it does stupid things to me, but I love my Wii....

Does this make ME a fanboy? (Tell the truth)
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by AnAsianKid1 Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:31 pm

MetaSmashBro wrote:Hate to be off topic (not really), but I hate my Xbox because it does stupid things to me, but I love my Wii....

Does this make ME a fanboy? (Tell the truth)

not at all dude

a fanboy is someone who bashes the heck out of a console and says all these positive things about another console and completely disregard the cons for that system
AnAsianKid1
AnAsianKid1
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:@Kidzhilla( whatever your name is)

Well,the person who found that other definition also found it from a dictionary im pretty sure.you might find it on the republic if you look hard enough.

You could be correct though.But using "you can still play it on PC" excuse in the console war is still irrelevent.I explained why on the other thread about MLD in "youtube" section.

- You idiot ; you CLEARLY see my name .
you blocked me on the 360 forum because I'm part of the brotherhood .

Kidzhilla??
unless you having an EPIC reading fail, then you know my name .

You are a fanboy who can't except facts .
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:51 pm

KidZillah wrote:

Kidzhilla??

RAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYPPPPEEEE?!?!?!?!?!
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:21 am

KidZillah wrote:

Kidzhilla??

Hahaha,i banned you because you went there to troll,you bash 360 constantly on this forum,your apart of an opposite fanbase and your telling me i shouldnt have banned you!?You even called me an xbot.Wow,you really are stupid.you even Pm'd me saying that you made that account just to see how pathetic that forum is

Oh im sorry.I didnt know you are so sensitive.Ill spell your name correct next time.Dont worry,i will never make that BIG mistake again Laughing

How am i not excepting facts?I am a fanboy.You are too Einstien.And if you deny that I will GARENTEE that i will prove you wrong.Fanboy's arent always bad as people make them out to be.i am a fanboy but not a raving bashful one like you.

Its funny how you say i cant accept facts yet you gave me no facts on how i dont give facts.I just gave you facts on this post and im sure you will deny it like the fanboy you are.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:22 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

Kidzhilla??

Hahaha,i banned you because you went there to troll,you bash 360 constantly on this forum,your apart of an opposite fanbase and your telling me i shouldnt have banned you!?You even called me an xbot.Wow,you really are stupid.you even Pm'd me saying that you made that account just to see how pathetic that forum is

Oh im sorry.I didnt know you are so sensitive.Ill spell your name correct next time.Dont worry,i will never make that BIG mistake again Laughing

How am i not excepting facts?I am a fanboy.You are too Einstien.And if you deny that I will GARENTEE that i will prove you wrong.Fanboy's arent always bad as people make them out to be.i am a fanboy but not a raving bashful one like you.

Its funny how you say i cant accept facts yet you gave me no facts on how i dont give facts.I just gave you facts on this post and im sure you will deny it like the fanboy you are.

- You are a buttstinging fanboy .
When ever something good is on the PS3 ,you bash it .

I saw the FLower stuff, and everything else .
I'm putting this on youtube and showing how your Master MLD BLOCKED me because he was butthurt .
And how you banned me from a "fanbase" .

This is not a fanbase to me .
This is a network .
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:44 pm

WARNING!
EXCESSIVE ARGUMENTING!
I'd cut the shit before ANOTHER topic gets locked. Razz
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:49 pm

MetaSmashBro wrote:WARNING!
EXCESSIVE ARGUMENTING!
I'd cut the shit before ANOTHER topic gets locked. Razz

- yeah . thanks ; iWas get a little bit heated .

Sorry Sho-Fry-Sabb-Zim-Stat- and all the Mods .
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:54 pm

i wont bother argueing back.Mainly because i dont want threads locked because of this.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:32 pm

AnAsianKid1 wrote:Ok honest question.....

Mass effect 2 = Xbox 360 AND PC
So why do people still count it as an exclusive?

IMO i think its stupid.
What about you gamers?
a "Microsoft Exclusive"
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content