The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new zelda wii news

+8
Darrien
MetaSmashBro
Kamina#1
KidZillah
SoaringDive
lil boy blue 300
darkwingdragon709
sulley
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

new zelda wii news Empty new zelda wii news

Post by sulley Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:44 pm

some new news on zelda. i dont know if this has already been posted.

http://mynintendonews.com/2010/01/21/nintendo-wii-new-zelda-wii-details-have-leaked-online/
sulley
sulley
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

new zelda wii news Empty Re: new zelda wii news

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:04 pm

i like what i've read. i REALLY hope its true that its gonna be a direct sequal to MM, the hero of time link was always the best incarnation...and i'm sick of all these so called "new links". i wanted another zelda to star that one for years. now what would make this zelda game perfect is if they add RPG elements in it like xp for kills, level growth, and bring back actual spells like dins fire and ice arrows and to lovely heal spell. make it like a spiritual successor to links adventure.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by sulley Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:11 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:i like what i've read. i REALLY hope its true that its gonna be a direct sequal to MM, the hero of time link was always the best incarnation...and i'm sick of all these so called "new links". i wanted another zelda to star that one for years. now what would make this zelda game perfect is if they add RPG elements in it like xp for kills, level growth, and bring back actual spells like dins fire and ice arrows and to lovely heal spell. make it like a spiritual successor to links adventure.

i cannot wait for this game. this is going to be the best wii game of 2010 in my opinion
sulley
sulley
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:22 pm

thats IF it comes in 2010. if it does come this year, automatic GoTY...no questions asked. i can't think of a single game commin out this year that can oppose zelda...and if anyone says GoW3 i will literally go to your house and smack the crap outta you stewie griffin style.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by sulley Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:27 pm

yeah zelda is going to be amazing. i dont think that the motionplus is confirmed yet. i think it would be stupid for nintendo not to use it
sulley
sulley
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:35 pm

sulley wrote:yeah zelda is going to be amazing. i dont think that the motionplus is confirmed yet. i think it would be stupid for nintendo not to use it
its been confirmed a long time ago dude. all swordplay is gonna use M+ for 1:1 realistic sword battles. just today on ign they said that M+ will play a role in puzzles too, they somethin like certain puzzles can be solved dependin on how you slash obsticles or enemies.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by sulley Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:37 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
sulley wrote:yeah zelda is going to be amazing. i dont think that the motionplus is confirmed yet. i think it would be stupid for nintendo not to use it
its been confirmed a long time ago dude. all swordplay is gonna use M+ for 1:1 realistic sword battles. just today on ign they said that M+ will play a role in puzzles too, they somethin like certain puzzles can be solved dependin on how you slash obsticles or enemies.

that is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!

the wii has an excellent year this year. im gonna have to replay all the other zelda games before this comes out
sulley
sulley
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:42 pm

still no news on him talking but other than that awesome afro
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:43 pm

that...will take a while...oh who am i kiddin? i did the same thing before TP came out. i had to have played OoT atleast 20+ times then.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:59 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:thats IF it comes in 2010. if it does come this year, automatic GoTY...no questions asked. i can't think of a single game commin out this year that can oppose zelda...and if anyone says GoW3 i will literally go to your house and smack the crap outta you stewie griffin style.
What about Mario and Metroid?
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:48 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:thats IF it comes in 2010. if it does come this year, automatic GoTY...no questions asked. i can't think of a single game commin out this year that can oppose zelda...and if anyone says GoW3 i will literally go to your house and smack the crap outta you stewie griffin style.

- You're partially a fanboy .

GOW3 is very debatable for GoTY .

This is like the 3rd time today i saw you bash the PS3 and or the games .
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

http://www.kidzillah.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:49 pm

He wasn't bashing, he was praising.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamina#1 Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:59 pm

sulley wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:i like what i've read. i REALLY hope its true that its gonna be a direct sequal to MM, the hero of time link was always the best incarnation...and i'm sick of all these so called "new links". i wanted another zelda to star that one for years. now what would make this zelda game perfect is if they add RPG elements in it like xp for kills, level growth, and bring back actual spells like dins fire and ice arrows and to lovely heal spell. make it like a spiritual successor to links adventure.

i cannot wait for this game. this is going to be the best wii game of 2010 in my opinion
Its gonna be the year lol Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Kamina#1
Kamina#1
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hazif95

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:41 am

KidZillah wrote:

huh? i'm sorry...i don't recall bashin the ps3 at all. what i do remember doin is sayin that zelda would win GotY hands down. if ya talkin about what i said about GoW, know that i never liked the series. it wouldn't matter if it was on 360, wii, or the dreamcast. i just never thought the games where that good. GoW vs zelda for GotY...zelda easily takes that.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:46 am

soaringdive wrote:
What about Mario and Metroid?
the metroid fan in me would LOVE to see a metroid game take GotY...*sigh*...i just don't see it happenin though. there's a great chance of mario takin it again though, ya can't deny a sequal to 2007s GotY...MAN there's gonna be a lotta contenders.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:13 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

huh? i'm sorry...i don't recall bashin the ps3 at all. what i do remember doin is sayin that zelda would win GotY hands down. if ya talkin about what i said about GoW, know that i never liked the series. it wouldn't matter if it was on 360, wii, or the dreamcast. i just never thought the games where that good. GoW vs zelda for GotY...zelda easily takes that.
Twilight Princess beat Gears1 and TP was developed for the Lunchbo- I mean Gamecube.More people like Zelda more than Gears.
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:41 pm

this will be so good
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:32 pm

MetaSmashBro wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

Twilight Princess beat Gears1 and TP was developed for the Lunchbo- I mean Gamecube.More people like Zelda more than Gears.
heh heh. no GoW was for god of war.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:21 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
MetaSmashBro wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

heh heh. no GoW was for god of war.
Oh! I saw 360 so I jumped to conclusions. Hehe... I feel like a fool.

But still, more people still like Zelda than God of War. (last time I checked)
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:15 pm

I think Mass Effect 2 will get GOTY.

If TESV comes out then it will ABSOLUTELY get GOTY.Every TES has.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:I think Mass Effect 2 will get GOTY.

If you think about it Arby, the games that come out early in the year have a significantly lower percentage of winning game of the year. Mass Effect 2 will not be as interesting as for an example, Halo Reach, because they (depending on when Reach comes out) will still be wowed by Reach, and not pay full attention to Mass Effect 2. If you look at the history of when games got GOTY, they came out in the October-December range (except for maybe GTA4 I think)
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:48 pm

what does TESV mean?

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:31 am

MetaSmashBro wrote:

If you think about it Arby, the games that come out early in the year have a significantly lower percentage of winning game of the year. Mass Effect 2 will not be as interesting as for an example, Halo Reach, because they (depending on when Reach comes out) will still be wowed by Reach, and not pay full attention to Mass Effect 2. If you look at the history of when games got GOTY, they came out in the October-December range (except for maybe GTA4 I think)

True,but just look at MW2

MW2 had so much more popularity and fan's then Uncharted 2(which is a great game of course,just isnt as hyped and poplular).Yet,Uncharted 2 got GOTY.

But like i said,If TESV comes out,it WILL be GOTY.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:33 am

darkwingdragon709 wrote:

what does TESV mean?

The Elder Scroll's 5

It is a big series that have made GOTY game's over and over.The last Elder Scrolls was TES IV Oblivion.Oblivion is one of my most favorite game's.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Shokio Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:25 am

Arbiteris? You never told me you joined my forums lol.
Shokio
Shokio
Admin
Admin

https://thewiinetwork.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next