The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- Mass Effect 2 coming to the Trey?

+2
EvilMrChicken
KidZillah
6 posters

Go down

- Mass Effect 2 coming to the Trey? Empty - Mass Effect 2 coming to the Trey?

Post by KidZillah Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:39 pm

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/6310.html

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/859/859626p1.html

- i'm not tryna be fanboy in anyway .
but, if this happens, 360 will lose 50% of it's number 1 exclusives .

hopefully Halo Reach and CrackDown 2 will be up there .

The ps3 is SOOOOOO BEASTY!
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

http://www.kidzillah.webs.com

Back to top Go down

- Mass Effect 2 coming to the Trey? Empty Re: - Mass Effect 2 coming to the Trey?

Post by EvilMrChicken Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:46 pm

I hope this is true because 2 of our most best franchises( MGS and Final fantasy) have gone to the 360
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

- Mass Effect 2 coming to the Trey? Empty Re: - Mass Effect 2 coming to the Trey?

Post by TheRighteousFascist Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:19 am

I doubt this will happen. Microsoft owns the rights to Mass Effect. EA owns the rights to Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3. So it is a possibility that the PS3 could get the latter two games. However, BioWare wouldn't want PS3 owners not to get the full trilogy. So until Microsoft coughs up the publishing rights to Mass Effect, I doubt the PS3 will get anything.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:42 pm

EvilMrChicken wrote:I hope this is true because 2 of our most best franchises( MGS and Final fantasy) have gone to the 360

- Final Fantasy didn't fully go to the 360 .
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:47 pm

KidZillah wrote:
EvilMrChicken wrote:I hope this is true because 2 of our most best franchises( MGS and Final fantasy) have gone to the 360

...huh?

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:15 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

...huh?
I think he means that FFXIII is not a 360 exclusive. Actually, neither is MGS:R, which a lot of people seem to forget.

The games still went to the 360. They just didn't leave the PS3.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:21 pm

TheRighteousFascist wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

...huh?
I think he means that FFXIII is not a 360 exclusive. Actually, neither is MGS:R, which a lot of people seem to forget.

oh, in that case then yeah its true.

personally, i don't think ME is goin to the ps3 either. as you said, microsoft owns the rights to the original, and i don't see bioware/EA portin an incomplete series...unless they buy off the rights.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:21 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

...huh?

personally, i don't think ME is goin to the ps3 either. as you said, microsoft owns the rights to the original, and i don't see bioware/EA portin an incomplete series...unless they buy off the rights.
And seeing that Microsoft most likely knows this, I doubt they'll wanna sell to the competition anyway.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:30 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

...huh?

And seeing that Microsoft most likely knows this, I doubt they'll wanna sell to the competition anyway.

- we don't offically know yet .
lets just sit back and enjoy the show .
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:20 pm

Too much quoting!!!

Anyways, chances are the next 5 Final Fantasies will be on PS3 (or PC if it's MMO).
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Static man2 Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:23 pm

TheRighteousFascist wrote:I doubt this will happen. Microsoft owns the rights to Mass Effect. EA owns the rights to Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3. So it is a possibility that the PS3 could get the latter two games. However, BioWare wouldn't want PS3 owners not to get the full trilogy. So until Microsoft coughs up the publishing rights to Mass Effect, I doubt the PS3 will get anything.

Um, from what i understand is that EA owns ME not MS, MS is just the publisher. it would be better if we got it once the third one came out.
Static man2
Static man2
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:36 pm

Static man2 wrote:
TheRighteousFascist wrote:I doubt this will happen. Microsoft owns the rights to Mass Effect. EA owns the rights to Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3. So it is a possibility that the PS3 could get the latter two games. However, BioWare wouldn't want PS3 owners not to get the full trilogy. So until Microsoft coughs up the publishing rights to Mass Effect, I doubt the PS3 will get anything.

Um, from what i understand is that EA owns ME not MS, MS is just the publisher. it would be better if we got it once the third one came out.
Microsoft owns publishing rights to the first Mass Effect.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down