The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG

3 posters

Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Empty Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG

Post by FaytSaratome Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:59 am

Hey never said we couldn't review non video games. Razz

Artwork
The artwork by Kazuki Takahashi is probably one of my favourite. Each artwork has a spark of life in it, and that really make you "love" the cards. They make you get attached to them and can make you dread giving them away or selling them.
Game Design
The game design is pretty simple, yet fun. Easy to pick up, yet hard to master. Game designs like these are usually overshadowed because the concepts seems easy to people and they just don't try it out. Once you get indept and learn a few tricks it can be really intense and really fun.
RePlayability
Well seeing as it's a card game, it has as much replayability as you put into it. Konami supports Yu-Gi-Oh! like Nintendo supports Pokemon or Mario. There are over 9 expansions so far and have been World Championships even before 2005. If you just wanna play it for fun then I wouldn't invest to much into it, but for those who wants to compete in tournament levels then it is really worth it. It is very fun to play in Regional Tournaments and if you can win Nationals and World Championships, the prizes make it all worth it. You even get to go to other countries and meet new people, so all in all, just the fact you get to make new friends make it all worth while.
Collectability
As all trading cards, collecting is very addicting and with Yu-Gi-Oh! is no different. The best thing about TCGs are that you can collect and play, so it never gets boring like normal trading cards. Collecting is just as much fun as playing, at least to me. Having the ability to show off the rare cards that you've obtained and make your friends envy you is a feeling that is not forgotten.

End Rating- A
My end rating is an A because just the whole fact that Konami actually supports it and keeps updating it. Also for the fact you can meet new people and travel the world.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG

Post by Mark_Chaos Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:19 am

Ah yes, I remember these when I was smaller, my most powerful card is my Winged Dragon of Ra.
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:55 pm

Yeah, just to bad Ra is illegal huh? ;P But they are also making a legal version of Ra, just like they did with Obelisk.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:12 am

In the description of this section, it clearly states that it is reviews for GAMES. This is a GAMING site, so reviews on games would make sense. It's alright, you can keep the post just for future reference let this be an example to refrain from posting off topic reviews here.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum