The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IGN Article: Why Shooters Are Better On Wii

+12
Jacques7Chef
Static man2
Godwind
batman4pres
XMiggsX
FaytSaratome
MetaSmashBro
snaredrums123
Invaderzzim
boricua
Mark_Chaos
SpaniardGamer
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

IGN Article: Why Shooters Are Better On Wii Empty IGN Article: Why Shooters Are Better On Wii

Post by SpaniardGamer Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:40 pm

http://wii.ign.com/articles/108/1083154p1.html

Wow, that's the first I have been on IGN without them insulting the IR Pointer of the Wiimote for shooters.
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

IGN Article: Why Shooters Are Better On Wii Empty Re: IGN Article: Why Shooters Are Better On Wii

Post by Mark_Chaos Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:41 pm

IGN Article: Why Shooters Are Better On Wii EGConsidermymindblown
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

IGN Article: Why Shooters Are Better On Wii Empty Re: IGN Article: Why Shooters Are Better On Wii

Post by boricua Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:53 pm

they gotta give in to the wii sooner or later
boricua
boricua
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:15 pm

Lol I put this article up on facebook and I had a handful of people arguing with me saying that the wii shooters are a chore, they suck, they are hard to control, one person said "I shoot all the time in real life and I still have trouble with the wii", yet they insist that the fancy features on halo and mw2 and still better than a "defective aiming system". I don't really get it. To be honest, I just feel sorry for them for not being able to enjoy what we enjoy.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:54 pm

Invaderzzim wrote:Lol I put this article up on facebook and I had a handful of people arguing with me saying that the wii shooters are a chore, they suck, they are hard to control, one person said "I shoot all the time in real life and I still have trouble with the wii", yet they insist that the fancy features on halo and mw2 and still better than a "defective aiming system". I don't really get it. To be honest, I just feel sorry for them for not being able to enjoy what we enjoy.

They just have poor coordination, and make excuses by saying the controls themselves are broken.

What I find rich is when people say their wrists get sore holding the Wii-mote up.
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:27 pm

snaredrums123 wrote:
Invaderzzim wrote:Lol I put this article up on facebook and I had a handful of people arguing with me saying that the wii shooters are a chore, they suck, they are hard to control, one person said "I shoot all the time in real life and I still have trouble with the wii", yet they insist that the fancy features on halo and mw2 and still better than a "defective aiming system". I don't really get it. To be honest, I just feel sorry for them for not being able to enjoy what we enjoy.

They just have poor coordination, and make excuses by saying the controls themselves are broken.

What I find rich is when people say their wrists get sore holding the Wii-mote up.
lol weaklings! My idiot friend on Xbox played The Conduit with his arm fully extended and asked me how to aim.
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:51 pm

NO NO GUYS!! We all know slow tank controls out beat agile and speedy controls anyday!! /fanboy
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:45 pm

Lol, i've still been arguing with these retards and a few other people about it at school who noticed the conversation, they seriously won't give up. I'm trying to just end the argument and tell them that fact is fact. They admit that PC controls are better than all three, which I can agree to, but they WON'T admit that a wiimote is better than an analog. Isn't it just every-day COMMON SENSE that an IR pointer is more acurate that a stick on a ball? I feel like the only man alive who thinks this in the society I interact with. Such bull shit.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Invaderzzim wrote:Lol, i've still been arguing with these retards and a few other people about it at school who noticed the conversation, they seriously won't give up. I'm trying to just end the argument and tell them that fact is fact. They admit that PC controls are better than all three, which I can agree to, but they WON'T admit that a wiimote is better than an analog. Isn't it just every-day COMMON SENSE that an IR pointer is more acurate that a stick on a ball? I feel like the only man alive who thinks this in the society I interact with. Such bull shit.
Apperently a camera that doesn't even capture in real time is faster than light.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by XMiggsX Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:26 pm

thats a interesting article. never expect to see something like this, especially on IGN.
XMiggsX
XMiggsX
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by batman4pres Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:30 pm

This is off topic but miggs I am liking your signature
batman4pres
batman4pres
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:02 am

I thought Nintendo was Lazy and you don't care? IGN tard staff for you guys.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Static man2 Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:05 am

Godwind wrote:I thought Nintendo was Lazy and you don't care? IGN tard staff for you guys.
I like how u clump IGN together. two different people giving different opinions 0.0
Static man2
Static man2
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:12 pm

Static man2 wrote:
Godwind wrote:I thought Nintendo was Lazy and you don't care? IGN tard staff for you guys.
I like how u clump IGN together. two different people giving different opinions 0.0

Hardly. Ign is based on retardation. Focusing on mediocre articles and editorials to grind out sales from annoying ads.

Remember when IGN made that "top 25 consoles?"
They placed the PS3 as 18 while the Xbox360 as 6. They are nearly the same. In the meantime, they added consoles that are regarded as some of the worst of all time such as the Jaguar. Hell, they might as have filled it in with handhelds which would easily compliment the list so much more.

Even though Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid: Other M were announced 6 months before that editorial, "Nintendo is Lazy and you don't care" and knowing that they were being released with 12 months of that editorial (and being released 6 months after).

IGN are retards on crack.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:13 pm

Godwind wrote:
Static man2 wrote:

Hardly. Ign is based on retardation. Focusing on mediocre articles and editorials to grind out sales from annoying ads.

They placed the PS3 as 18 while the Xbox360 as 6. They are nearly the same. In the meantime, they added consoles that are regarded as some of the worst of all time such as the Jaguar. Hell, they might as have filled it in with handhelds which would easily compliment the list so much more.

Even though Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid: Other M were announced 6 months before that editorial, "Nintendo is Lazy and you don't care" and knowing that they were being released with 12 months of that editorial (and being released 6 months after).

You do know that that list was about how it innovated the time it came out, not as an overall.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:28 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:
Godwind wrote:
Static man2 wrote:

You do know that that list was about how it innovated the time it came out, not as an overall.

The Jaguar wasn't innovating. The 3D0 wasn't Innovating. What's really the purpose of adding them? Might as well as cut it down to 20 consoles.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:29 pm

Godwind wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:
Godwind wrote:
Static man2 wrote:

The Jaguar wasn't innovating. The 3D0 wasn't Innovating. What's really the purpose of adding them? Might as well as cut it down to 20 consoles.
For the time it was released, the Jaguar was the "first 64 bit" console, and the 3D0... It was the first piece of shit to be over 500 dollars? I got nothing for that.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:46 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:
Godwind wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:
Godwind wrote:
Static man2 wrote:

For the time it was released, the Jaguar was the "first 64 bit" console, and the 3D0... It was the first piece of shit to be over 500 dollars? I got nothing for that.

First 64 bit? Bleh. No one cared about the Jaguar. Simply put, IGN still resumes to suck. But hell, why not fight back with something that makes them beat the competition.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacques7Chef Sat May 15, 2010 10:19 am

lol, agreed

X-Play and GameInformer are much mature than IGN, which is why I stick with them.
Jacques7Chef
Jacques7Chef
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Sat May 15, 2010 1:04 pm

Jacques7Chef wrote:

lol, agreed

X-Play and GameInformer are much mature than IGN, which is why I stick with them.

X-Play is biased and you know that
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Sat May 15, 2010 2:08 pm

Gameinformer is a good magazine, I read it, but their opinions are just garbage to me. Their reviews are always lower scores than everyone else's. They have like really high expectations for games.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacques7Chef Sat May 15, 2010 2:54 pm

SpaniardGamer wrote:
Jacques7Chef wrote:

lol, agreed

X-Play is biased and you know that

Every site is biased to some degree. At least X-Play doesn't bash Nintendo and shout "CRAIGWAY!" all the time in their podcast mics. That shows how immature IGN is.
Jacques7Chef
Jacques7Chef
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by fox mccloud Sun May 16, 2010 12:58 pm

when i saw adam sessler review red steel 2 i was very disappointed in them, the game IS better than the last one, in controls, graphics, gameplay, presentation, so on so fourth, adam complained about the environment which was put together well and stuck to its concept inmho, the only thing i agreed about was the load times being of metroid prime status and that one voice actor in the entire game that sucked which was payne's VA but everybody else was on point, xplay doesnt even play the games they review anymore, instead other ppl play them and than write the review for them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAKtLQjzQ2c
there use to be a time where i use to watch xplay every single day, i havent watched a xplay episode seriously since 2009
fox mccloud
fox mccloud
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:00 pm

Jacques7Chef wrote:

lol, agreed

i absolutely hate Xplay with a passion lol.. i don't like IGN either but not as bad as Xplay, i have so many mean things to say about that website and there community "except Adam Sessler, hes Cool"
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Adam Sessler is cool, Morgan Web is a whore though.

And DON'T get me started on Olivia Munn... I Firetrucking HATE that bitch.
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next