The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyamoto excuse to Nity's online play

+4
Godwind
Jacques7Chef
Prophet6000
lil boy blue 300
8 posters

Go down

Miyamoto excuse to Nity's online play Empty Miyamoto excuse to Nity's online play

Post by lil boy blue 300 Mon May 10, 2010 8:07 pm

http://www.gamerzines.com/wii/news/miyamoto-nintendo-online-game.html

I think Miyamoto is great and all but w/all due respect you online is lacking. for any to lazy

to read the article here's my take on the interview. I think Miyamoto should kick it into 2nd

gear instead, of complaining to us about it being proactive about is online strategy. Your

strategy is flawed Miyamoto-san. We should have to juggle 100 friend coes to play

w/each other,why is wii speak nonexistent,why is there not that many W.M.+ captiple games.

Nintendo I release the saying dont fix what no broken but as a fan I would love to see

you live up to your potential. Closing comment Nity please grow some nads and push the 3rd parties and yourselve to make the wii better.

please share your thoughts.
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Miyamoto excuse to Nity's online play Empty Re: Miyamoto excuse to Nity's online play

Post by Prophet6000 Mon May 10, 2010 8:53 pm

I didnt like that. He knows the wii hasn't been doing great online that is where it needs to step up
Prophet6000
Prophet6000
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Miyamoto excuse to Nity's online play Empty Re: Miyamoto excuse to Nity's online play

Post by Jacques7Chef Tue May 11, 2010 4:43 pm

I 100% agree with you guys.

I don't want to have to add an extra code to play online just because of extra security. That's the one thing I hate online.

HVS, Treyarch, and Capcom have both said for TC, COD: MWR, and TvC that all Wii owners would have to do was register your friends' names who already have your Wii Console Code and that's it, but surprise another code has to be added. Nintendo didn't even mention having to input extra codes for SSBB and MK, they just said it was going to have online.

Instead of having extra codes, or to search for your friends again in order to play online, why not already have those who have your Wii Console Code be automatically inputted so you don't have to add your friends' codes again twice? Scrap the extra code, use the one that was meant to be used for.

And MH3 is no big help either when trying to find friends. You have to search or wait for your friend to be in the same City you're in in order to register each other as friends again (using yet another code disguised as the "Capcom ID", whether it's a different server or not). There's no worldwide search at all.

In a nutshell, scrap the extra friend codes and we'll happy.
Jacques7Chef
Jacques7Chef
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Wed May 12, 2010 3:33 pm

I cool. I thought I would get flamed for basically saying Miyamoto is Bs-in. glad to see I was wrong.
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Thu May 13, 2010 7:09 am

lil boy blue 300 wrote:I cool. I thought I would get flamed for basically saying Miyamoto is Bs-in. glad to see I was wrong.

Most people are dissatisfied with the service.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Thu May 13, 2010 4:09 pm

Godwind wrote:
lil boy blue 300 wrote:I cool. I thought I would get flamed for basically saying Miyamoto is Bs-in. glad to see I was wrong.

All people are dissatisfied with the service.
- fixed
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Sat May 15, 2010 7:58 am

Jacques7Chef wrote:I 100% agree with you guys.

I don't want to have to add an extra code to play online just because of extra security. That's the one thing I hate online.

HVS, Treyarch, and Capcom have both said for TC, COD: MWR, and TvC that all Wii owners would have to do was register your friends' names who already have your Wii Console Code and that's it, but surprise another code has to be added. Nintendo didn't even mention having to input extra codes for SSBB and MK, they just said it was going to have online.

Instead of having extra codes, or to search for your friends again in order to play online, why not already have those who have your Wii Console Code be automatically inputted so you don't have to add your friends' codes again twice? Scrap the extra code, use the one that was meant to be used for.

And MH3 is no big help either when trying to find friends. You have to search or wait for your friend to be in the same City you're in in order to register each other as friends again (using yet another code disguised as the "Capcom ID", whether it's a different server or not). There's no worldwide search at all.

Nuh uh. For MHT, they just have to be online to add them, send messages, player searches, etc. I don't know why everyone thinks you have to be in the same city >_<
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Sat May 15, 2010 9:42 am

MetaSmashBro wrote:
Jacques7Chef wrote:I 100% agree with you guys.

Nuh uh. For MHT, they just have to be online to add them, send messages, player searches, etc. I don't know why everyone thinks you have to be in the same city >_<
People are dumb.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Thu May 20, 2010 1:17 pm

well paying for online is bullshit especially for the worst online service this gen, if they want to charge people it better be worth it... and they have to give us a real online community instead of a long arse 12 digit gay code that you have to exchange just to be friends.. oh and btw... the online service for the wii has improved over the years but its still the worst online service this gen if that makes sence lol, its just not worth getting a subscription.. they can next gen if the online is good i mean i am willing to buy an subscription lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLolzalol Thu May 20, 2010 3:38 pm

sikokiller wrote:well paying for online is bullshit especially for the worst online service this gen, if they want to charge people it better be worth it... and they have to give us a real online community instead of a long arse 12 digit gay code that you have to exchange just to be friends.. oh and btw... the online service for the wii has improved over the years but its still the worst online service this gen if that makes sence lol, its just not worth getting a subscription.. they can next gen if the online is good i mean i am willing to buy an subscription lol

ʌ
This
TheLolzalol
TheLolzalol
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Thu May 20, 2010 11:15 pm

TheLolzalol wrote:
sikokiller wrote:well paying for online is bullshit especially for the worst online service this gen, if they want to charge people it better be worth it... and they have to give us a real online community instead of a long arse 12 digit gay code that you have to exchange just to be friends.. oh and btw... the online service for the wii has improved over the years but its still the worst online service this gen if that makes sence lol, its just not worth getting a subscription.. they can next gen if the online is good i mean i am willing to buy an subscription lol

ʌ
This

WTF is an "This" i ask on vgchartz didn't get an answer now i demand an answer lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down