The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 "Throwback Galaxy"

+8
MetaSmashBro
Prophet6000
Invaderzzim
TheLolzalol
Jacques7Chef
EvilMrChicken
SpaniardGamer
snaredrums123
12 posters

Go down

Super Mario Galaxy 2 "Throwback Galaxy" Empty Super Mario Galaxy 2 "Throwback Galaxy"

Post by snaredrums123 Mon May 17, 2010 12:03 pm

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Throwback Galaxy...

Look Familiar?
http://www.nintendoeverything.com/39748/

I was thinking they should add an 8 bit, 16 bit, and 64 bit galaxy, but this works!
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Galaxy 2 "Throwback Galaxy" Empty Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2 "Throwback Galaxy"

Post by SpaniardGamer Mon May 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Nostalgia just slapped me in the face
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Galaxy 2 "Throwback Galaxy" Empty Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2 "Throwback Galaxy"

Post by EvilMrChicken Mon May 17, 2010 2:09 pm

SpaniardGamer wrote:Nostalgia just slapped me in the face

Nostalgia just kicked me in the nuts, I can't wait!
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacques7Chef Mon May 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Impressive, I hope they have more familiar levels. Very Happy
Jacques7Chef
Jacques7Chef
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLolzalol Mon May 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Nostalgia just killed me and then raped my corpse.
TheLolzalol
TheLolzalol
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Mon May 17, 2010 6:28 pm

TheLolzalol wrote:Nostalgia just killed me and then raped my corpse.
Everything is going according to plan...

MWAHAHAHAHA!
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Tue May 18, 2010 3:21 am

This isn't Nostalgia for me...I played Mario 64 DS. Also, I don't think I even remember this level, lol. I would have liked this A LOT better if a super mario sunshine area was in it. I would flip for a sunshine sequel or at least a wii controls remake. We've had a pikmin 2 remake due for a while now...and hopefully they'll reveal pikmin 3 at E3 finally =O. Err...anyways...I guess it is pretty cool that they are remade a level in Mario 64.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Prophet6000 Tue May 18, 2010 5:11 pm

This is just too good i must buy mario galaxy 2
Prophet6000
Prophet6000
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLolzalol Tue May 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Invaderzzim wrote:This isn't Nostalgia for me...I played Mario 64 DS. Also, I don't think I even remember this level, lol. I would have liked this A LOT better if a super mario sunshine area was in it. I would flip for a sunshine sequel or at least a wii controls remake. We've had a pikmin 2 remake due for a while now...and hopefully they'll reveal pikmin 3 at E3 finally =O. Err...anyways...I guess it is pretty cool that they are remade a level in Mario 64.

IMO Super Mario Sunshine doesn't deserve a sequel. It was good for what it was but for me and many other gamers it just didn't deliver as much as Super Mario 64 or Galaxy did. But a NPC remake would be nice as the controls could really benefit from it. Also, the ending is one of the most "wtf did i just see was that really the end?" type of endings ever. tongue
TheLolzalol
TheLolzalol
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Tue May 18, 2010 11:10 pm

TheLolzalol wrote:
Invaderzzim wrote:This isn't Nostalgia for me...I played Mario 64 DS. Also, I don't think I even remember this level, lol. I would have liked this A LOT better if a super mario sunshine area was in it. I would flip for a sunshine sequel or at least a wii controls remake. We've had a pikmin 2 remake due for a while now...and hopefully they'll reveal pikmin 3 at E3 finally =O. Err...anyways...I guess it is pretty cool that they are remade a level in Mario 64.

IMO Super Mario Sunshine doesn't deserve a sequel. It was good for what it was but for me and many other gamers it just didn't deliver as much as Super Mario 64 or Galaxy did. But a NPC remake would be nice as the controls could really benefit from it. Also, the ending is one of the most "wtf did i just see was that really the end?" type of endings ever. tongue

Personally, I like Sunshine more than 64 (all opinion people, keep your pants on) but like you said, I think it would benefit more if it had the NPC treatment
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Thu May 20, 2010 8:38 pm

EvilMrChicken wrote:
TheLolzalol wrote:

Personally, I like Sunshine more than 64 (all opinion people, keep your pants on) but like you said, I think it would benefit more if it had the NPC treatment
Same here. Sunshine was awesome.
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreadish Thu May 20, 2010 8:39 pm

This galaxy is just going to bring back awesome memories.
Dreadish
Dreadish
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Fri May 21, 2010 12:36 am

Even if it is the same old shit, at least its THE Shit. still, i can see why some people are tired of mario games Sad
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Fri May 21, 2010 4:07 pm

TheLolzalol wrote:

And how is Galaxy not a wtf moment? Bowser just like gets up and walks away lol

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Sat May 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:Even if it is the same old shit, at least its THE Shit. still, i can see why some people are tired of mario games Sad

That's a minority; it's like 1 out of 6,000,000,000
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Mon May 31, 2010 7:51 pm

TheLolzalol wrote:Nostalgia just killed me and then raped my corpse.

you are now a limbless cadaver?
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by nintendorocks Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:00 pm

this galaxy is so awesome! Smile
nintendorocks
nintendorocks
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down