The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wii Wishlist (Where is this game thread?) Wii Games that we want to be develop.

+7
Darrien
AxelDemon
batman4pres
Godwind
Mark_Chaos
lil boy blue 300
TREYARSENAL
11 posters

Go down

Wii Wishlist (Where is this game thread?) Wii Games that we want to be develop. Empty Wii Wishlist (Where is this game thread?) Wii Games that we want to be develop.

Post by TREYARSENAL Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:32 pm

These are a list of Wii Games that I want Nintendo or whom ever it concerns to develop.

1.Starfox Wii
I know many people would love to see this title get some light on the wii just think of the possibilities.
What nintendo could do with online play I mean who wouldn't want to play this game online.
The game is tailor made for motion controls "Do a barrel roll"
Retro Studios pick this title up and give it the same treatment that Metriod and donkey kong recieved.

2.Pokemon MMO
Why does nintendo expect us to play those crappy Pokemon Stadium games when their are way better
games on the handhelds?Whats so hard to translate that experience to the Wii this is 2010 Nintendo!
Get it together and bring us a pokemon MMo like game on the Wii complete with Online play.

3.Donkey Kong 64 sequel?
I know what your thinking whats wrong with "Donkey Kong Country Returns"? The answer is nothing at
all I just want to see a game sequel to the 64 title with all the kongs playable again.A boy can dream
just imagine playing this game with Co-op might sound crazy but I know someone can make it work.

4.Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles GC sequel
I liked the new FFCC bearers but I miss the 1st it had a good basic RPG gameplay style with a nice
art style.Why did the creator go into a completely different direction is unknown,but if he were to make
a FFCC classic it would make my day.Add some online Co-op plenty of missions and you got yourself
a must have for most hardcore wii owner.

5.Super Punch Out Wii
Punch out wii was a well presented game ,but instead of re hashing I think the fans deserve a true sequel.
I want it to have new characters and a create a boxer mode this combined with the gameplay will be gold.
This title screams online play Nintendo make it happen!

6.Castlevania Wii
Come on that Castlevania Judgement did not do the series justice.I know exactly how the game must
be made."Metroid other M" gameplay fuse with "No More Heroes" style this is the answer.I think Konami
should get with Team ninja and give castlevania a wii title.The fans want a real Castlevania Game.
Konami make it happen.

7.Excite Truck+
Just bring the first on back with 16 more tracks and online and it will be a must purchase for me.
This racing title deserves a re hash with enhancements someone at Nintendo need to bring this
back to life.Not much to say more about this title just make the gameplay smooth as the original.

8.Gladiator A.D.
This was a going to be a hardcore title but the developers change it completely and made it the
Craptastic game we all know as "tournament of legends" ,but the original look so hardcore and
fun it remind me of punchout it had some of the deadliest moves found on the wii.
Hopefully Sega wakes up and bring this back to life with Online.

9.Rayman Wii
Does anyone remember that old e306 trailer of "Rayman Raving Rabbids" it was going to be a true
sequel but it was changed into a mini game mania type title which really upset many fans of the series
come on ubisoft how man times must I plead for it until you release this rayman game.
I've seen the 2d game but that is not what I want to see released.

Well This is My Wii wish list.
Hope you like and I want to hear your opinions and wants to.
TREYARSENAL
TREYARSENAL
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Wii Wishlist (Where is this game thread?) Wii Games that we want to be develop. Empty Re: Wii Wishlist (Where is this game thread?) Wii Games that we want to be develop.

Post by lil boy blue 300 Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:52 am

duck hunt wiiware w/online co-op,leardbords and local co-op

NBA jam wii ware 10-15 modes,co-op,online'tourneys.

come to SS if this place doesnt work out
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Wii Wishlist (Where is this game thread?) Wii Games that we want to be develop. Empty Re: Wii Wishlist (Where is this game thread?) Wii Games that we want to be develop.

Post by Mark_Chaos Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:40 pm

lil boy blue 300 wrote:duck hunt wiiware w/online co-op,leardbords and local co-op, ability to shoot that f***ing dog.

Fix'd because you forgot to say it.
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:26 pm

Mark_chaos wrote:
lil boy blue 300 wrote:duck hunt wiiware w/online co-op,leardbords and local co-op, ability to shoot that f***ing dog.

But that is cruelty to animals.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Chaos Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:40 pm

Godwind wrote:
Mark_chaos wrote:

PETA would not approve huh?
Thank God he's just a bunch of pixels and data put together.
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by batman4pres Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:00 am

Love the list, and totally agree with you on the Rayman 06 nonsense. I myself wish that we could have got the fatal frame game from Japan brought to America few years back
batman4pres
batman4pres
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:19 am

After everything you guys said I can't really think of anything, except for Sf alpha 3 or Sf III
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:25 am

Mother 4 I can wish right?
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by TREYARSENAL Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:26 pm

I really think nintendo is holding a new Starfox back for e3 2011.
Hopefully it will hit on all the points I made.
TREYARSENAL
TREYARSENAL
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:10 am

I REALLY agree with the DK64 sequel...

I loved that game... Perhaps a little too much...
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by nintendorocks Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:58 pm

another wario land and punch out
nintendorocks
nintendorocks
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:04 pm

Mark_Chaos wrote:
Godwind wrote:
Mark_chaos wrote:

PETA would not approve huh?
Thank God he's just a bunch of pixels and data put together.
They filed a law suit against Nintendo for Star Fox
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by TREYARSENAL Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Are you serious?Hopefully Nintendo gets everything resolved so they can bing this Ip to the Wii.
TREYARSENAL
TREYARSENAL
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:54 am

TREYARSENAL wrote:

Are you serious?Hopefully Nintendo gets everything resolved so they can bing this Ip to the Wii.
It was a while ago, Nintendo won because PETA is stupid But they haven't tried to go up against SEGA with Sonic.

F-Zero
Mother (They cancelled Mother 64 )
MegaMan Universe, I forgot if capcom said it was for all or not
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:47 am

This is how I found out about their lawsuit against nintendo, http://one-ducks-opinion.blogspot.com/2009/04/peta-sues-nintendo-over-star-fox-game.html

That was the link I found it on too, thanks~Gyoza
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:38 pm

River City Ransom

Double Dragon
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by nintendorocks Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:54 pm

AxelDemon wrote:This is how I found out about their lawsuit against nintendo, http://one-ducks-opinion.blogspot.com/2009/04/peta-sues-nintendo-over-star-fox-game.html

lmao how pathetic! why don't they try stopping real cruelty instead of blaming games
nintendorocks
nintendorocks
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:17 pm

nintendorocks wrote:
AxelDemon wrote:This is how I found out about their lawsuit against nintendo, http://one-ducks-opinion.blogspot.com/2009/04/peta-sues-nintendo-over-star-fox-game.html

lmao how pathetic! why don't they try stopping real cruelty instead of blaming games

It was an April Fool's joke
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Chaos Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:54 pm

SpaniardGamer wrote:
nintendorocks wrote:

It was an April Fool's joke

And they were the fools, and that's why it's called April Fool's day.
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:40 pm

God damn admins, editing my post.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down