The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF is with Hollwood racsim?! (now with better sp :D)

4 posters

Go down

WTF is with Hollwood racsim?! (now with better sp :D) Empty WTF is with Hollwood racsim?! (now with better sp :D)

Post by Shah2354 Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:36 pm

When Dragonball evolution was cast everyone got mad because Asian idol goku, was played by i whi-(NO THAT'S RACIST! okay then)Caucasian man. i didn't see the reason, because Kakorot was a Saiyan. Now i know how they feel. I liked Prince of Persia games (i wonder why lol Question ). when i looked at the wikipedia page i was outraged. 1st off, "Dastan" as they call the trademark nameless price, DOES NOT mean trickster. it means story, or if you interpret it differently, it means Hands..something, prob my hands. and "Dastan isn't played by the numerous Persians in la, that DOMINATE beverly hills, but jake gylanhal. WTF? and all the supporting cast is british, or American. WTF? and one of them is called a "Shiek" even though at that time, Persia want Islamic. WTF!?! they also did this with The Last Airbender. The main cast (or Gaang loz) is all white 'cept for Zuko, who is Indian. that doesn't bother me that he is Indian, but isn't it convenient that most of the bad guys are Indian? (actually i appluad them for casting a Persian as Iroh, Shaun Tomb, better known as Yinsen from Iron Man.) Also, before our generation, or our parent's generation,, there was a thing called blackfacing where white people would put makeup on to look black. it was funny in tropic thunder, but when they did it way back when, it wasn't. the black face actors would make fools of themselves. Hollwood has apparently always been racist, and it seems that now it always will be.
No
Shah2354
Shah2354
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

WTF is with Hollwood racsim?! (now with better sp :D) Empty Re: WTF is with Hollwood racsim?! (now with better sp :D)

Post by MetaSmashBro Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:41 pm

That.
Is a mouthful lol.
But I see your point in ways.
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

WTF is with Hollwood racsim?! (now with better sp :D) Empty Re: WTF is with Hollwood racsim?! (now with better sp :D)

Post by Vorox2400 Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:40 pm

wow lol
Vorox2400
Vorox2400
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

https://www.youtube.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shah2354 Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Vorox2400 wrote:wow lol
so what do you think? lol
Shah2354
Shah2354
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocelot-7 Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:14 pm

I dont think Hollywood wanted to put arab actors or to be precise MUSLIM actors, prejudice against muslims have grown from the past decade, and yes i agree hollywood producers and directors can be racist, and that racism is shown in the casting of this movie and other movies.
Ocelot-7
Ocelot-7
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shah2354 Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:54 pm

Ocelot-7 wrote:I dont think Hollywood wanted to put arab actors or to be precise MUSLIM actors, prejudice against muslims have grown from the past decade, and yes i agree hollywood producers and directors can be racist, and that racism is shown in the casting of this movie and other movies.
lol wow. im sorry but, persians ARENT arabs. and middle easterners, dont have to be muslim. i agree with you on everything else, but i just want to get that clear Wink
Shah2354
Shah2354
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum