The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too many games,so little money

2 posters

Go down

Too many games,so little money Empty Too many games,so little money

Post by RaycxellTorres Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Man the Wii is having a good ass year,all these games but i can't afford all of them at once...i really wanna get a lot of Wii games this year but since i don't get that much money,i have to get them 1 by 1,like each 2 months(yeah that bad),i have talked to some of my friends to narrow it down to 5 choices for next time.

1.Donkey Kong Country Returns
2.Kirby's Epic Yarn
3.Goldeneye 007
4.Epic Mickey
5.Pokepark Wii Pikachu's Adventure

So i want you guys to help me out here,to choose the ideal game for me next time i buy a game,here are some facts so it will be easier for you guys to help

I love games that challenge me,i love playing with friends,i like unique games that aren't like any other i have seen and i like to explore places.

That's what i can tell you guys to help me out right now,so please help and thanks for reading.

P.S. if you got The Conduit or Modern Warfare Reflex,leave your friend code below and i'll tell you mine
RaycxellTorres
RaycxellTorres
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/user/RaycxellTorres

Back to top Go down

Too many games,so little money Empty Re: Too many games,so little money

Post by Jade789119 Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:59 pm

well goldeneye supposed to have pretty decent split screen but conduit 2 will probably be better, donkey kong and kirby cant really go wrong there both are really good. Donkey kongs pretty challenging if you get into it and for epic mickey and poke park i cant help you there lol.
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down