The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Annual E3 Hype Thread!

+2
RaycxellTorres
snaredrums123
6 posters

Go down

Your Annual E3 Hype Thread! Empty Your Annual E3 Hype Thread!

Post by snaredrums123 Mon May 30, 2011 9:23 pm

Who here is HYPED for E3? I think this is going to be one of the most awesome E3's in a while (last years was pretty awesome, at least on Nintendo's part anyway)

First off, Sony's 5 hour conference?! I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of ass-kissery over the whole PSN being down for a month, and people losing all of their information, etc. Hopefully, it's not just 4 1/2 hours of security talk, 15 minutes of gameplay footage, and 15 minutes of kevin butler :x

Then we have Microsoft... Not much I can say here. Last years conference was a complete and utter trainwreck, and for many, Kinnect was incredibly underwhelming. Gears of War 3, and CoD MW3 should be expected. Other than that... Hopefully they surprise some of us...

And last, but most certainly not least, is Nintendo. If they do anywhere near as good of a job as last year, then I see them winning Best of Show in my book. Project Cafe, Pikmin 3, LoZ: Skyward Sword, along with news on some 3DS games, such as Kid Icarus: Uprising, and MGS: 3D (YESSS), it should be quite the entertaining show. And who knows what they'll pull out of their hat, because I sure as hell know I wasn't expecting a new Kirby game, a new Donkey Kong, and a new Kid Icarus last year.

And as a bonus: Konami. I REALLY hope they do the same thing this year as last year. If anyone watched their conference, you'd know what I mean...

So yeah, what are some of your predictions, expectations, and hopes for this years E3?
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Your Annual E3 Hype Thread! Empty Re: Your Annual E3 Hype Thread!

Post by RaycxellTorres Mon May 30, 2011 11:08 pm

Sony-They apologize with a montage,say how awesome they are with a montage,followed by a montage about older games,after that they will show gameplay about games they have already announced and finally give something surprising.
Microsoft-They'll brag about sales,show Gears 3,show MW3,*cough*multiplat*cough*,talk about strucking a deal with *insert company here* with getting content first,announce a new Halo game and the rest will be casual kinect games -__-.
Nintendo-They'll surprise everybody with amazing wii games,announce more games for the 3DS and then amaze everybody with what-ever the Project Cafe is going to be and it's launch games and i'll yell "Nintendo,take my money now!!!"lol.
I know i came out really negative towards Sony and Microsoft,but i don't hate either company.It's just that it's been like that for quite a few years now.I just wish they all do well ^w^
RaycxellTorres
RaycxellTorres
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/user/RaycxellTorres

Back to top Go down

Post by CHuck Norris Mon May 30, 2011 11:22 pm

I expect Chuck Norris 3D for 3DS at E3
CHuck Norris
CHuck Norris
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shokio Tue May 31, 2011 12:06 am

Sony's conference isn't actually going to be 5 hours. Sony will have events AFTER the conference that they included in the time on the invitations that went around. The actual conference will be about 2 hours long.
Shokio
Shokio
Admin
Admin

https://thewiinetwork.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Tue May 31, 2011 7:09 am

Shokio wrote:Sony's conference isn't actually going to be 5 hours. Sony will have events AFTER the conference that they included in the time on the invitations that went around. The actual conference will be about 2 hours long.
Didn't that confusion happen last year with Nintendo as well?
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonicman3210 Tue May 31, 2011 11:31 am

Yoshi`s Island 4 is coming. Trust me people.

Sonicman3210
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down