The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N-Dub Nation being broken apart

2 posters

Go down

Is Nintondo 316 right or is everybody else right?

N-Dub Nation being broken apart Vote_lcap33%N-Dub Nation being broken apart Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
N-Dub Nation being broken apart Vote_lcap67%N-Dub Nation being broken apart Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

N-Dub Nation being broken apart Empty N-Dub Nation being broken apart

Post by RaycxellTorres Tue May 31, 2011 5:07 am

Over the past few weeks,the N-Dub Nation has been just a huge steel cage match with Every Nintendo fan out there,who although they love Nintendo,they also have their gripes with them vs Nintondo316(aka The Truth and Wiilover07).

Let me break it down to you all,N-Dub Nation is a group for Nintendo fans...simple as that...you like Nintendo,you enjoy their games and their systems,you're welcomed to the N-Dub Nation,hell,Nintendo doesn't even have to be your favorite,just as long as you like them,you're welcomed to be in the N-Dub Nation.So every Nintendo fan were cool,they didn't have problems,until 2 Nintendo Enthusiasts started to lose their bolts,The Truth and Wiilover07,together they are Nintondo316,they decided(well mostly The Truth decided)to go around and if they see,someone who criticizes Nintendo,they have the urge to just go and insult them,say they are posers and that they are not a Nintendo fan.

From what i heard it started with gamereviewsss,he criticized Nintendo for not bringing games like Pandora's Tower and The Last Story over to the west,that is a very good complaint,who wouldn't like those games here?...But then Nintondo316 started to call him a fake Nintendo fan and a lot of other bullshit,people noticed and started criticizing him for saying that and he is now going through video to video,calling them fake nintendo fans,posers,etc.

One of the biggest examples right now is,PATRIOT7ME vs Nintondo316,Patriot criticized Nintondo and showed him proof that he IS a Nintendo fan,he showed his game collection,posters,accessories,etc.And even though he showed all that,Nintondo refused to believe that he wasn't a Nintendo fan,when he obviously was.And so the war rages on and Nintondo316 keeps being an ignorant douche to people and everybody else is trying to put some sanity in his mind.

Well just thought i'd post this up,just so people can be aware of these two douches(The Truth and Wiilover07)ruining everyone's fun and just to have something up to keep you entertained for a few minutes =).
RaycxellTorres
RaycxellTorres
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/user/RaycxellTorres

Back to top Go down

N-Dub Nation being broken apart Empty Re: N-Dub Nation being broken apart

Post by FaytSaratome Tue May 31, 2011 7:06 am

I actually have to agree with Nintondo on this one. Nintendo of America has NO SAY in what games are localized, they can only influence. Also, you have to think from a business stand point. Is localizing those games worth the money that you might not make back? PLUS, maybe they ARE being localized. You shouldn't jump the gun. I know from experience how long it takes to local a game, and gamereviewsss was actually a little rash in his video as he basically leaped without looking.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by RaycxellTorres Tue May 31, 2011 7:28 am

well that was unexpected lol,but Nintondo said nothing from the business standpoint,it's just that the guy wanted those games here but instead of Nintondo giving him a valid reason,he just called the guy names and call him a fake Nintendo fan.But that was really well done reply,dude =)
RaycxellTorres
RaycxellTorres
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/user/RaycxellTorres

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down