The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you want Project Cafe to have?

Go down

What do you want Project Cafe to have? Empty What do you want Project Cafe to have?

Post by RaycxellTorres Tue May 31, 2011 9:37 pm

Well we're close to E3 and i'm sure we're hyped up for the next Nintendo console,we are all very curious too see what will it bring to the table.And so let's just talk about what we would like from the console.

One thing i want is an expansion on the Virtual Console,the Wii established the VC and we can now all enjoy those classic games from the 80's and 90's and when the 3DS get's the update on June 6th,we will have those games from the 80's and 90's for the handhelds.So i'm pretty sure the VC is here to stay,so why not expand the VC library with Dreamcast games,Gamecube games,Saturn games,etc.

I also would like some interaction with the 3DS,sorta like how the Gamecube had some interaction with the Gameboy Advance,maybe register the eShop with whatever store the next console will have and so some games from the Cafe shop will get another version sent to the 3DS and have them both interact to play the game.

If you read my other post on the Cafe having better online,i wish the FC will be gone or atleast enter the FC of one person and that person get's a message saying if that person wants to add me "yes or no",very simple.Some other things are voice messages,party chats,game invites and have less lags,not saying all the Wii games are a lagfest but there are a lot of games that are.
RaycxellTorres
RaycxellTorres
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/user/RaycxellTorres

Back to top Go down