The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wii is the most hated console ever

4 posters

Go down

The Wii is the most hated console ever Empty The Wii is the most hated console ever

Post by GeelburT Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:27 am

I know this may sound abit farfetch'd,but I believe that the Wii is the most hated console of all time.
I understand why people would complain to Nintendo about the Wii this year and I totally understand about Operation Rainfall.(I signed it too) But I'm begining to see so much hate for the system that it's been getting more hate than the Gamecube, and we know how that systems reception was. And sadly, I'm begining to think Nintendo themselves is thinking of the same thing too, that's why Nintendo is being stingy with the games that are involved with Operation Rainfall. Because I feel that this generation of gamers only care about here is graphics and online.

GeelburT
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

The Wii is the most hated console ever Empty Re: The Wii is the most hated console ever

Post by FaytSaratome Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:27 pm

This is nothing new for Nintendo. The current console is always hated and the previous console was always Nintendo's best.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

The Wii is the most hated console ever Empty Re: The Wii is the most hated console ever

Post by Permafry_42 Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:33 am

There's a rumour on the Operation Rainfall blog that The Last Story and Xenoblade are already in the process of being localised http://oprainfall.blogspot.com/2011/07/source-ntsc-xenoblade-done-last-story.html I think nintendo is just messing with it's fans to expand grassroots hype for games that frankly would have gone unnoticed by the majority of Wii owners in North America had Operation Rainfall not have came to be. I don't think Nintendo has given up on the Wii so much that they aren't willing to still earn money from it should the opportunity present itself. Though I'll freely admit I'm a bit bias towards Wii considering i'm an admin for a Wii forum Razz
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by RaycxellTorres Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:38 pm

I know,right?.I see people TO THIS DAY criticizing the Wii for having motion controls,when their system have motion controls and don't even have good games for it.It's just sad to see gamers these days just care about graphics and shooters,hell i know people who don't even give a game a chance just because it's graphics aren't on par with most games at the time or if they aren't shooters.For example,my little brother(who surprise,surprise has a 360) says all Wii games suck because the graphics aren't on par and that the Wii's shooters suck because it isn't CoD(even the CoD Wii games he hates because of the graphics).I really can't wait for the next generation of consoles,because it'll be just like the last gen(NGC,PS2,Xbox)because all the graphics will be mostly on par and everybody doesn't have to be bitchin.
RaycxellTorres
RaycxellTorres
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/user/RaycxellTorres

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down