The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

be carful who u talk to about thewiinetwork

+7
Invaderzzim
Genesis
boricua
Shah2354
Camo Junky
Psp1000Fanboy
TheNintendoLook
11 posters

Go down

be carful who u talk to about thewiinetwork Empty be carful who u talk to about thewiinetwork

Post by TheNintendoLook Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:50 pm

i have been very careful not to post links to this forum on my facebook and twitter because i have a lot of friends that are ps3 and 360 fan boys and i don't want them coming and flaming this site so i suggest everyone should very careful as to who they tell about this... it is ok to tell 360 and ps3 owners about this forum but just make sure they are not fan boys... man i hate them
TheNintendoLook
TheNintendoLook
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNintendoLook

Back to top Go down

be carful who u talk to about thewiinetwork Empty Re: be carful who u talk to about thewiinetwork

Post by Psp1000Fanboy Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:57 pm

Well all you need is flood control and this site should be good. Im a PSP fanboy and I havent started flamming the site

Psp1000Fanboy
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

be carful who u talk to about thewiinetwork Empty Re: be carful who u talk to about thewiinetwork

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:04 pm

I have been very careful around my younger brother and facebook people because my bro. likes his 360 more than my Wii. I would never want him to get involved with this because I don't want him to be hurt by someone he doesn't know. Neither do I want to hurt myself. Just have to know your control limits, dude, and to not get too personal with things. Remember, nobody knows who you really are, and neither do I. Unless your stuff gets hacked or stolen.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNintendoLook Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Jaques7Chef wrote:I have been very careful around my younger brother and facebook people because my bro. likes his 360 more than my Wii. I would never want him to get involved with this because I don't want him to be hurt by someone he doesn't know. Neither do I want to hurt myself. Just have to know your control limits, dude, and to not get too personal with things. Remember, nobody knows who you really are, and neither do I. Unless your stuff gets hacked or stolen.

very true but still just make sure you don't tell fanboys about this even if they are your best friends
TheNintendoLook
TheNintendoLook
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNintendoLook

Back to top Go down

Post by Camo Junky Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:16 am

Arg, i hate it but you are sooo true, this fourum would be so much more active if people made videos about it, and posted the link EVERYWHERE.
Camo Junky
Camo Junky
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Shah2354 Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:10 am

Camo Junky wrote:Arg, i hate it but you are sooo true, this fourum would be so much more active if people made videos about it, and posted the link EVERYWHERE.
i REALLY hope that doesnt happen Crying or Very sad
Shah2354
Shah2354
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by boricua Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:00 pm

my friend is a 360 fanboy, but he's nice and funny, besides, i dont think he even cares
boricua
boricua
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:05 pm

You can invite and share this site with Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 fanboys just make sure they aren't the type to go around and start flaming because they have no life. Other than that I see nothing wrong with posting links that redirect you to this site. study
Genesis
Genesis
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

https://www.youtube.com/user/xDaNgErOuSxFiRex

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:23 pm

Psp1000Fanboy wrote:Well all you need is flood control and this site should be good. Im a PSP fanboy and I havent started flamming the site

Your not a fanboy...your a FAN.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:33 am

i have mates that are 360 fanboys and they know im a nintendo fan, they never bash nintendo.
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:34 am

Psp1000Fanboy wrote:Well all you need is flood control and this site should be good. Im a PSP fanboy and I havent started flamming the site

nah we never guess that your a psp fan lol (your name) lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:58 am

actually if fan boys do come here they will get owned and why ban them eventually they will give up lol
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by stink183 Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:20 am

well I dont think we really have to worry about it I mean if any one comes in and hes a fanboy we can just kick him out.

stink183
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkman Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:10 am

rawr i own a ps3 that makes me a fanboy and im here to eat jur face om nom nom nom lolololol just kidin XD i will admit im the biggest Nintendo fanbiy in England XD
sparkman
sparkman
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/user/HeshamUchia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down