The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to stay or jump ship

+10
Godwind
lacaras4
SoaringDive
ElkinFencer10
Mark_Chaos
Gyoza
nintendorocks
Jade789119
sikokiller
RollingSilver
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

to stay or jump ship - Page 2 Empty Re: to stay or jump ship

Post by FaytSaratome Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:37 pm

RollingSilver wrote:meh, i would never abandon the wii since there are games i'm really looking forward to (tales of graces and fragile ftw). i was just succumbed by those comments and assumed that they were right; there's waaaay too many of them.

one question though, is trolling equivalent to cyber-bullying? just asking lol
Not if you use the special brand of trolling called JUSTICE.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:46 pm

I know what you mean, but the reason why people like the wii is because they are smarter. They can enjoy a game even when the graphics aren't the best ever. Stupid fanboys who aren't as intelligent will pick a game just because it looks good to them.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:06 am

RollingSilver wrote:to stay or jump ship - Page 2 9rorjm
this
holy crap man. you need to pit this pic on just about every major game site for stupid fanboys and wii fans to see. this'll make them fools look stupid, while at the same time give wii owners some hope/moral. i know i definetly come here for support and reasurance after takin a lickin from the idiot fanboys and after seein bad review scores for the hundreth time(spyborgs). seein this constantly can take its toll after a while and make you wonder if your choice was right. i've been goin through what you said since the n64 times through the dark ages(gamecube era)...but ya know what? i'm still a die hard ninte fan, and no amount of ninte slammin is gonna change that.

besides, half the hypocrits who hate the wii simply do because its winnin the console war by a landslide despite it bein inferior to the compotition in tech, but didn't mind it when the shoe was on the other foot two gens ago with the ps and ps2.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:57 pm

Invaderzzim wrote:I know what you mean, but the reason why people like the wii is because they are smarter. They can enjoy a game even when the graphics aren't the best ever. Stupid fanboys who aren't as intelligent will pick a game just because it looks good to them.

I guess your the biggest fool here since the NES has already been made. To complain about graphics is a little silly for the most part since the core of gameplay usually as independent of graphics (there are some exceptions). However, it shows the effort made by the developer did with the style. Also keep in mind, not everyone is concerned with gameplay. Some people find the entire presentation important.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2