The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May Someone PLEASE...

+16
Mark_Chaos
Gyoza
nintendorocks
NextGen247
FaytSaratome
Jade789119
snaredrums123
AxelDemon
lion640
(pure)mike
LightyKD
Camo Junky
itsBarbz
Jakester12621
Invaderzzim
Lilcross
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

May Someone PLEASE... Empty Homebrew topics.

Post by Lilcross Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:23 am

Well? I'm sure we have some other hackers here so...
Lilcross
Lilcross
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

May Someone PLEASE... Empty Re: May Someone PLEASE...

Post by Invaderzzim Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:00 am

Don't even discuss hacking on this forum...PLEASE. Hackers ruin the Wii and everything about it. Nice avatar though...<_<

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakester12621 Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:46 pm

Hacking is awesome! It's when you hack online...
Jakester12621
Jakester12621
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jakester12621

Back to top Go down

Post by itsBarbz Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:02 pm

Yo, take this down...Don't discuss hacking.
itsBarbz
itsBarbz
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://www.itsBarbz.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakester12621 Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:46 pm

itsBarbz wrote:Yo, take this down...Don't discuss hacking.

Who cares if it's not hackin online. Right?
Jakester12621
Jakester12621
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by itsBarbz Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:18 pm

Well I, myself, personally don't care, but a mods gonna take it down. Lol
itsBarbz
itsBarbz
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Camo Junky Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:08 am

HACKERS MUST DIE! Evil or Very Mad
Camo Junky
Camo Junky
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakester12621 Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:50 pm

affraid
Jakester12621
Jakester12621
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by LightyKD Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:25 pm

First off, all of you need to CHILL OUT! Secondly YES we need a homebrew section of this forum. Homebrewers do not ruin everything! The reason we NEED a homebrew section is because, you will never truly understand the power your Wii actually has until you exploit the system. Part of my reason of being so believing in the Wii hardware is because I know and have experience things the Wii can do outside Nintendo's limitations. I don't cheat on my online games and I'm a huge pirate. I do have my limitations and I have a "moral code" that I go by but don't assume that all hackers, modders and pirates are evil. Please admins, create a "Wii Homebrew" section so that we can EDUCATE our fellow Wii gamers exactly what their system is capable of!
LightyKD
LightyKD
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

http://lightykd.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakester12621 Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:04 pm

LightyKD wrote:First off, all of you need to CHILL OUT! Secondly YES we need a homebrew section of this forum. Homebrewers do not ruin everything! The reason we NEED a homebrew section is because, you will never truly understand the power your Wii actually has until you exploit the system. Part of my reason of being so believing in the Wii hardware is because I know and have experience things the Wii can do outside Nintendo's limitations. I don't cheat on my online games and I'm a huge pirate. I do have my limitations and I have a "moral code" that I go by but don't assume that all hackers, modders and pirates are evil. Please admins, create a "Wii Homebrew" section so that we can EDUCATE our fellow Wii gamers exactly what their system is capable of!

This is the truth.
Jakester12621
Jakester12621
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by (pure)mike Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:20 pm

LightyKD wrote:First off, all of you need to CHILL OUT! Secondly YES we need a homebrew section of this forum. Homebrewers do not ruin everything! The reason we NEED a homebrew section is because, you will never truly understand the power your Wii actually has until you exploit the system. Part of my reason of being so believing in the Wii hardware is because I know and have experience things the Wii can do outside Nintendo's limitations. I don't cheat on my online games and I'm a huge pirate. I do have my limitations and I have a "moral code" that I go by but don't assume that all hackers, modders and pirates are evil. Please admins, create a "Wii Homebrew" section so that we can EDUCATE our fellow Wii gamers exactly what their system is capable of!

how do u even hack the system and why would u even need to? this is my big question lol!
(pure)mike
(pure)mike
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by LightyKD Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:14 pm

(pure)mike wrote:

how do u even hack the system and why would u even need to? this is my big question lol!

You hack the system to get features that Nintendo is to damn lazy to do. For instance, my reasons for using homebrew are the following

- To play my Wii Backups and Import games

- To use my Wii as a multimedia machine, DVD playing, watching episodes off of a DVD Data disc, online radio

- Emulation. The truth is, the virtual console is a WASTE of space. Every VC game has three parts, the game, a separate emulator made for EACH game and a HTML file that is the instruction book. WHAT A WASTE OF VALUABLE SPACE. Instead of Super Mario Bros being 59kb the damn game is now 8mb... that's horrible! Emulation helps me save my system space.
LightyKD
LightyKD
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by lion640 Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:59 pm

also it saves to the SD card which really saves space. also theres homebrew apps and games made just for homebrew which are pretty fun. online hackers suck but other than that homebrew is great i can play monster hunter 3 before it comes out in NA and tats. vs capcom,fatal frame 4 and disaster day in crisis which probably wont come to NA.

lion640
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by itsBarbz Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:18 pm

This kind of makes me laugh. I have experienced the power of my Wii when it was hacked, however, it bricked my system, which is why, I'm now anti-homebrew =p. MANY people in the chatroom were with me when i'm like..."Holy shit, why is my online not working, whys it freezing up, whats goin on =o". So yea....And plus, not all people have a "moral code".....If people want to hack online, they can EASILY put in a cheat and go online. Anyone can do it. Maybe not you, but anyone who's willing to risk breaking their Wii, can easily hack online......I had to format my Wii cause it got bricked....It sucks dude...Having a Homebrew section just exposes the Wii to bringing hackers into online games. So yea....Don't expose it.....We're trying to show how the Wii's a great system, on this site....Don't show people how people can easily hack their Wii's, use cheats, and go online.
itsBarbz
itsBarbz
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by LightyKD Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:08 pm

"also it saves to the SD card which really saves space. also theres homebrew apps and games made just for homebrew which are pretty fun. online hackers suck but other than that homebrew is great i can play monster hunter 3 before it comes out in NA and tats. vs capcom,fatal frame 4 and disaster day in crisis which probably wont come to NA."

-Lets also not forget "Another Code (Trace Memory) R" which is another GREAT game that probably wont be making it to the States. "Thatks alot NOA!" Sad

"This kind of makes me laugh. I have experienced the power of my Wii when it was hacked, however, it bricked my system, which is why, I'm now anti-homebrew =p. MANY people in the chatroom were with me when i'm like..."Holy shit, why is my online not working, whys it freezing up, whats goin on =o". So yea....And plus, not all people have a "moral code".....If people want to hack online, they can EASILY put in a cheat and go online. Anyone can do it. Maybe not you, but anyone who's willing to risk breaking their Wii, can easily hack online......I had to format my Wii cause it got bricked....It sucks dude...Having a Homebrew section just exposes the Wii to bringing hackers into online games. So yea....Don't expose it.....We're trying to show how the Wii's a great system, on this site....Don't show people how people can easily hack their Wii's, use cheats, and go online."

- I'm sorry you have had such frustrations with Wii homebrew but the mass of us don't. Firstly, you should have protected your system with "Preloader" or BootMii. Preferably BootMii but I might explain that later. If you were hanging around GBATemp, you might have had a better homebrew experience. If you started, don't give up now. I'll be glad to hold your hand through the process. I take my work seriously and my hacking/modding is to the point that you can barely tell its a modded system with the exception of the few homebrew channels I have on the WiiMenu. I use CiosCorp to load my backups from the Disc Channel to make things as official as possible. The only time I actually use my "SoftChip loader" channel is for a finneky game such as GhostBusters, Indiana Jones or Spectrobes. Everything else loads fine, even my out of region games. As for the online hackers they're not as bad now that Nintendo started issuing bans. I'm happy about that! I hated people walking through walls in "The Conduit".
LightyKD
LightyKD
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by itsBarbz Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:18 pm

I did use BootMii.
itsBarbz
itsBarbz
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by LightyKD Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:52 am

Then how exactly did you brick your system?
LightyKD
LightyKD
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakester12621 Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:24 pm

Hey. Isn't it possible to get Wii Menu 4.0 without also getting all the anti Homebrew stuff Nintendo put in it? Isn't it like a Firmware updater or something?
Jakester12621
Jakester12621
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:46 pm

yup. shokios brother did a tut on how to do it. it even comes with all the files and instructions
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:32 pm

itsBarbz wrote:

This kind of makes me laugh. I have experienced the power of my Wii when it was hacked, however, it bricked my system, which is why, I'm now anti-homebrew =p. MANY people in the chatroom were with me when i'm like..."Holy shit, why is my online not working, whys it freezing up, whats goin on =o". So yea....And plus, not all people have a "moral code".....If people want to hack online, they can EASILY put in a cheat and go online. Anyone can do it. Maybe not you, but anyone who's willing to risk breaking their Wii, can easily hack online......I had to format my Wii cause it got bricked....It sucks dude...Having a Homebrew section just exposes the Wii to bringing hackers into online games. So yea....Don't expose it.....We're trying to show how the Wii's a great system, on this site....Don't show people how people can easily hack their Wii's, use cheats, and go online.

Lol, I remember that
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:03 am

Remember what?
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:09 am

as long as ur not ruining it for everyone i dont care if you use it as long as you aint hacking online
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:44 pm

Jade789119 wrote:as long as ur not ruining it for everyone i dont care if you use it as long as you aint hacking online

Yeah. the only kind of hacking in the conduit that is ok is for longer names and diff symbols in your name, and the debug map. other than that. it sucks.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakester12621 Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:51 pm

It's alright if they don't cheat. Once there was this blue guy in our red base but he wouldn't do anything to make us lose. He would only kill us if we shot him. I had alot of taunt battles with him and I even shot him and ran like heck. He caught me though and you can kind of guess what happened...
Suspect

Smile
Jakester12621
Jakester12621
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:59 am

Lol theres a glitch where some1 is on both teams
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum