The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Gen Nintendo?!!??!?!

+12
Dara_U
AxelDemon
Jakester12621
Seaferret
SoaringDive
Tomo-Murphy
Godwind
nintendorocks
SpaniardGamer
Jade789119
Gyoza
JakeBanfield
16 posters

Go down

Next Gen Nintendo?!!??!?! Empty Next Gen Nintendo?!!??!?!

Post by JakeBanfield Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:14 pm

What do you think nintendo will do next gen? More mature? Less price Better Hardrive? No more waggle? whats your thought?
JakeBanfield
JakeBanfield
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Next Gen Nintendo?!!??!?! Empty Re: Next Gen Nintendo?!!??!?!

Post by Gyoza Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Fluid motion control but still with the option of a regular controller. Cost a little bit more than the original price for the Wii. And more powerful harddrive.
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:59 am

yes fix lack of space probably (i still have tons of room tho) and they would protect from hackers.
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:14 pm

Also with better online, more features, HD graphics (1080i), and compatibility with Wii and GCN games (that's important too)
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by nintendorocks Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:43 am

SpaniardGamer wrote:Also with better online, more features, HD graphics (1080i), and compatibility with Wii and GCN games (that's important too)
yep that would be good
nintendorocks
nintendorocks
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:41 am

Better boob physics and a bigger condom for the Wii remote.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomo-Murphy Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:39 am

No more friend codes ? ?
Tomo-Murphy
Tomo-Murphy
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:58 pm

JakeBanfield wrote:What do you think nintendo will do next gen? More mature? Less price Better Hardrive? No more waggle? whats your thought?

Is this a new game similar to No More Heroes? (get it, the "No more" part. HAHAHA I just made a very stupid lame boring joke)

Last edited by soaringdive on Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaferret Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:24 am

Probably something close to the original Wii, better graphics, better motion controls, and better online play features, hopefully getting rid of friendcodes once and for all! What a Face
Seaferret
Seaferret
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakester12621 Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:06 pm

I don't want them to remove hackers : [

But yeah, I sure Nintendo will go HD. If they don't that then they're S T U P I D
Jakester12621
Jakester12621
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jakester12621

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:35 pm

Seriously, am I the only one who likes boobs and uses condoms.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakester12621 Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:37 pm

As much as I love them, it's off topic Dude. Go to the talk section alien
Jakester12621
Jakester12621
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jakester12621

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:00 pm

Jakester12621 wrote:As much as I love them, it's off topic Dude. Go to the talk section alien

Is it now? I have proof that makes boobies relevant to the Wii.

Hardcore fanboys have been saying "the Wii can't have any hardcore games." They are right. There can only be softcore content. HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA.

Lets not forget about the condom.

Play it safe kids. The Wii remote is a total metaphor. The Wii remote is a dick, with a condom, raping the Xbox360 and PS3.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Godwind's post, was epic win
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dara_U Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:10 pm

Definatly remove freind codes. Add Hd graphics bigger hardrive more powerful. If nintendos smart they won't make a machine that costs a lot they'll stick to there current idea Gameplay not power although that said they defenatlt need to have a console thats more in the power range of its competers if they can do this and still have a console at a resnable price they'll have an epic win on there hands.
Dara_U
Dara_U
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

https://www.youtube.com/ahihcUaraD

Back to top Go down

Next Gen Nintendo?!!??!?! Empty Here is what I want them to do next generation. (Dream list or not, I don't care)

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:16 pm

HARDWARE:
+ Five times as powerful as the Playstation 3 and a rule that all games must be more powerful then Playstation 3 used 100%.
+ Avoid high failure rate. Rushing the system can result in high amounts of failed consoles. One of the reason why I will never get an Xbox 360, let's hope Nintendo doesn't repeat this mistake next generation.
+ Reasonable pricing. Remember how expensive the Playstation 3 was at launch? The console was a failure in it's early years. If Nintendo expects to avoid this, they need to keep the price at no higher then $400.
+ Blu-Ray or at least DVD support. The lack of DVD support outraged me, next time, Nintendo will not be so lucky if they choose to skip on DVD support. I also recommend they add Blu-Ray support unless they'll get sued by Sony.
+ Games definition support to at least 720p. Speaks for itself.
+ Needs HD. Luckily, it's going to be getting it.
+ Try to use a format beyond DVD's. If Sony let's Nintendo use Blu-Ray, Nintendo should take advantage of the oppertunity.

GAMES:
+ Set some quality controls. The Nintendo Wii, while has tons of games, is flooded with shovelware. I know it's the same thing as in the NES day, but they need to control it and I would like to see some form of quality control and standards on the next console.
+ No more shoddy ports. Another one of my complaints with the system is the huge amount of shovelware ports that could have been spent on an original game that was fun. Hopefully, this will change next generation.
+ Have an equal balance between casuals and core games. Now even thought Nintendo's main focus is the casuals and I'm fine with that and that core support has been great, it would be nice if they did 50/50 support. Not too gritty, not to cute, but a balance in the middle. It'll get core and casual players enjoying the system.
+ Bundle options. Having an Wii bundle is great, but it would be nice to choose your bundles. Have a deal for casual gamers, ones for pure Nintendo fans like me, and the core bundle.
+ Western publishers supporting the Virtual Console. Not a single western company is supporting the system. Let's hope that changes soon.
+ Fix the licensing/copyright issues. I cannot comprehend how much I hate this. Is it that hard to get a licensed game (Just one) on the Virtual Console? That's not including Lucasarts games.

ONLINE:
+ Much better online. I personally think the Nintendo Wii has decent online, but it can be improved.
+ Demo features for Virtual Console, new downloadable titles, and new retail titles. It'll encourage consumers to buy more products.
+ More DLC support. It's nice to see games support it, but I am very disappointed that Nintendo is neglecting DLC support. I want to see full-fledge support, and that includes Nintendo.
+ Better voice chat support. A few games are supporting it, that's nice. But what is it's future after Endless Ocean 2 and The Grinder? If it ends there, that that's a shame, for it had so much potential. It really needs support badly.
+ The ability for a downloadable game to have up to 4 GB of space. It'll be able to support much larger games and more great games.
+ Be able to invite friends. You should be able to invite people to be your friends, invite online friends to play with you, and vice versa.
+ Better handling of Friend Codes. A twelve-digits friend codes for every game is unecessary. Try reducing it to ten-digits and only make us use it once.
+ Let us have an option outside of Friend Codes. Almost everyone hates friend codes, so let's have an option outside of it for players thirteen and up. We should have gamertags or at least Nintendo's ID or something like that.

What do you guys think of my ideas?
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by BIGBMH Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:43 am

They will probable see how 3rd parties screwed them over this gen and make their system closer to the others in terms of power so there won't be as much of an excuse. However, I think they will still make it the weakest to keep the price low, and probably won't include a Blu-ray player or anything. i predict a launch price of around $450. This generation, they pretty much won the casual market so they'll continue to try to appeal to that while trying to lose the kiddie image. I think it would be a good idea to market it like the I-pod. I-pod's are the "it" gadget for everyone but not seen as kiddie. They should have a variety of commercials, some advertising casual games and some emphasizing that they can do hardcore.
Motion plus will be built-in to the new controller, or they'll have an even better one. Probably a similar layout so it could be backward compatible.
Online will be a lot better. It has improved so much from the start with Pokemon and Strikers to Mario Kart and Conduit where you can almost get around friend codes. Where we are now is the starting point for the next generation, so it won't take as long for 3rd parties to support online. Voice chat at launch, maybe wii speak will still be able to be used.
Definitely more memory so there will be no need for SD cards. However, they will probably keep the SD card support for transfer of Wii data and other stuff.

BIGBMH
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:34 am

I JUST THINK THIGS WILL GET MUCH BETTER
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:13 am

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:HARDWARE:
+ Five times as powerful as the Playstation 3 and a rule that all games must be more powerful then Playstation 3 used 100%.
+ Avoid high failure rate. Rushing the system can result in high amounts of failed consoles. One of the reason why I will never get an Xbox 360, let's hope Nintendo doesn't repeat this mistake next generation.
+ Reasonable pricing. Remember how expensive the Playstation 3 was at launch? The console was a failure in it's early years. If Nintendo expects to avoid this, they need to keep the price at no higher then $400.
+ Blu-Ray or at least DVD support. The lack of DVD support outraged me, next time, Nintendo will not be so lucky if they choose to skip on DVD support. I also recommend they add Blu-Ray support unless they'll get sued by Sony.
+ Games definition support to at least 720p. Speaks for itself.
+ Needs HD. Luckily, it's going to be getting it.
+ Try to use a format beyond DVD's. If Sony let's Nintendo use Blu-Ray, Nintendo should take advantage of the oppertunity.

GAMES:
+ Set some quality controls. The Nintendo Wii, while has tons of games, is flooded with shovelware. I know it's the same thing as in the NES day, but they need to control it and I would like to see some form of quality control and standards on the next console.
+ No more shoddy ports. Another one of my complaints with the system is the huge amount of shovelware ports that could have been spent on an original game that was fun. Hopefully, this will change next generation.
+ Have an equal balance between casuals and core games. Now even thought Nintendo's main focus is the casuals and I'm fine with that and that core support has been great, it would be nice if they did 50/50 support. Not too gritty, not to cute, but a balance in the middle. It'll get core and casual players enjoying the system.
+ Bundle options. Having an Wii bundle is great, but it would be nice to choose your bundles. Have a deal for casual gamers, ones for pure Nintendo fans like me, and the core bundle.
+ Western publishers supporting the Virtual Console. Not a single western company is supporting the system. Let's hope that changes soon.
+ Fix the licensing/copyright issues. I cannot comprehend how much I hate this. Is it that hard to get a licensed game (Just one) on the Virtual Console? That's not including Lucasarts games.

ONLINE:
+ Much better online. I personally think the Nintendo Wii has decent online, but it can be improved.
+ Demo features for Virtual Console, new downloadable titles, and new retail titles. It'll encourage consumers to buy more products.
+ More DLC support. It's nice to see games support it, but I am very disappointed that Nintendo is neglecting DLC support. I want to see full-fledge support, and that includes Nintendo.
+ Better voice chat support. A few games are supporting it, that's nice. But what is it's future after Endless Ocean 2 and The Grinder? If it ends there, that that's a shame, for it had so much potential. It really needs support badly.
+ The ability for a downloadable game to have up to 4 GB of space. It'll be able to support much larger games and more great games.
+ Be able to invite friends. You should be able to invite people to be your friends, invite online friends to play with you, and vice versa.
+ Better handling of Friend Codes. A twelve-digits friend codes for every game is unecessary. Try reducing it to ten-digits and only make us use it once.
+ Let us have an option outside of Friend Codes. Almost everyone hates friend codes, so let's have an option outside of it for players thirteen and up. We should have gamertags or at least Nintendo's ID or something like that.

What do you guys think of my ideas?

This, my friend, is actually a great set of stuff for the next-gen Nintendo console to have. Though the online shouldn't be P2P, but dedicated.
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:47 am

you guys know what I want. they better do it because sony will
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down