The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

would you buy a microsoft handheld?

+10
Gyoza
batman4pres
Niclyk
Phi1Pill
FaytSaratome
AtomicMetroid
darkwingdragon709
SoaringDive
MetaSmashBro
sikokiller
14 posters

Go down

would you buy a microsoft handheld? Empty would you buy a microsoft handheld?

Post by sikokiller Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:38 am

i say No. I don't want my hands to catch on fire. Smile

but it would be good to have a Microsoft handheld since Sony is doing it .. it will fill the handheld wars,
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

would you buy a microsoft handheld? Empty Re: would you buy a microsoft handheld?

Post by MetaSmashBro Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:50 am

EW NO! It might end up as the 360 of handhelds. Unreliable.
But maybe. I would wait a year or so before buying it.
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

would you buy a microsoft handheld? Empty Re: would you buy a microsoft handheld?

Post by SoaringDive Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:36 am

They already confirmed it, the Zune 360. There will be NO games developed for it, everyone is already developing for the DS (poor PSP, barely anything Sad)
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:37 pm

MetaSmashBro wrote:EW NO! It might end up as the 360 of handhelds. Unreliable.
But maybe. I would wait a year or so before buying it.

i will never buy a handheld that doesn't say Nintendo on it... i do have a ps3, but i mainly use it for a media centre more then games... i am buying games for it but i mainly use it for media
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:50 pm

i will NEVER touch a handheld that isn't made by ninte. i do own just about ever console thats been out since the nes(except the ps1 and 3), but i draw the line at handhelds. i trust NO other company with handhelds other than ninte, and i've yet to be shown why thats a bad decision...especially when you've watched them all fall at the feet of ninte one by one as they try to take thier throne CONSTANTLY.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:54 am

Yeah the PSPGo is eww looking. It was a very stupid thing to do (to me). I've been doing handhelds with Ninty since the Gameboy. 85% of the people I know with a PSP just uses it as a music player and they have like 2-3 games. One being Madden.
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:24 am

MetaSmashBro wrote:Yeah the PSPGo is eww looking. It was a very stupid thing to do (to me). I've been doing handhelds with Ninty since the Gameboy. 85% of the people I know with a PSP just uses it as a music player and they have like 2-3 games. One being Madden.
i won my gameboy threw a contest that was going at the time.. i couldn't believe it when i won, i never win anything lol.. im talking about the original gameboy of cause.. i used to be more of a handheld person more then consoles because thats all i wanted... then when i got my own money i brought my first console and that is the wii, the previous gen consoles i had is i had to share it with my brothers lol..
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:15 am

No. Microsoft will probably name it the "Microsoft X", lol. Like Xbox, Xbox 360, lol.

I'm sticking with Gameboy. Why didn't they name the Ninty DS with Gameboy DS?

Back to top Go down

Post by AtomicMetroid Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:34 pm

NO WAY IN HIGH HOLY HELL!!!!! the 360 has enough problems as it is, i dont want the thing to short circuit or catch fire in my hands!!!

*out there somebody completely ignores this comment and has to figure it out the hard way, at their hand's expense...... tis a shame*
AtomicMetroid
AtomicMetroid
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:11 pm

Funny a few days ago I dropped my PSP down the stairs and it didn't even get a scratch on it. I made a joke with my friends about if it was made by Microsoft it'll probably have shattered and my friend said it would have been like a glass sandwich.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Phi1Pill Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:46 pm

Never in my life would i buy a microsoft handheld.
Phi1Pill
Phi1Pill
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Niclyk Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:17 am

I'll also stay with Nintendo handheld. I've spend so many hours playing Super Mario land (1,2 and my favorite 3 called Wario land) on my Gameboy. I also prefer the DS over the PSP.

Last edited by Niclyk on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Niclyk
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:47 am

I prefer all handhelds but the question is not would we buy a Microsoft handheld, it's do we really want a handheld version of Halo. Think about that.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

would you buy a microsoft handheld? Empty Halo

Post by batman4pres Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:03 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:I prefer all handhelds but the question is not would we buy a Microsoft handheld, it's do we really want a handheld version of Halo. Think about that.

No
batman4pres
batman4pres
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:10 pm

Would you have sex with a dog? If you said no, we have the same answer.
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:23 pm

batman4pres wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:I prefer all handhelds but the question is not would we buy a Microsoft handheld, it's do we really want a handheld version of Halo. Think about that.

No
Hmm.

If there was a handheld Halo, and it had the same community as Halo 3, then no. All they do is make new accounts to rank up because they can't rank up anymore, or sell accounts to somebody who wants a boosted account, and if your losing by 2 kills, your teammates go berserk, like Ike's and Link's Final Smash berserk.
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:45 pm

I'd buy it if the hardware and design weren't crap, and if I could integrate my Gamertag into the handheld. I think for now, Microsoft could do something like that with their Zune HDs. The iPhone has a fairly good game selection, why can't the Zune HD?
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendo Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:07 am

I would. I already own a PSPgo and DS... I think the iPhone is pretty cool. Oh and to all the people saying its gonna be unreliable, I highly doubt it. Since the 360 is the only console from Microsoft to be unreliable (somewhat, but does not matter, all I care about it games)... at all. So a Microsoft handheld would be quite good. I hope they make the Zune HD a handheld.
Kendo
Kendo
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

http://gamingenthusiastzone.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:12 am

Kendo wrote:I would. I already own a PSPgo and DS... I think the iPhone is pretty cool. Oh and to all the people saying its gonna be unreliable, I highly doubt it. Since the 360 is the only console from Microsoft to be unreliable (somewhat, but does not matter, all I care about it games)... at all. So a Microsoft handheld would be quite good. I hope they make the Zune HD a handheld.

It's true that Microsoft might figure out how to make a reliable handheld if they really spend time working on it, but if they continue their ways it might end up just as bad as the 360's failure rate. I mean, Microsoft invested billions of dollars in trying to fix the 360's red ring of death, but they didn't. So, knowing microsoft, it would most likely be at least a little more failing than the other handhelds. But who knows, maybe microsoft will rise and make the least failing handheld. It's unpredictable.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendo Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:15 am

Invaderzzim wrote:
Kendo wrote:I would. I already own a PSPgo and DS... I think the iPhone is pretty cool. Oh and to all the people saying its gonna be unreliable, I highly doubt it. Since the 360 is the only console from Microsoft to be unreliable (somewhat, but does not matter, all I care about it games)... at all. So a Microsoft handheld would be quite good. I hope they make the Zune HD a handheld.

It's true that Microsoft might figure out how to make a reliable handheld if they really spend time working on it, but if they continue their ways it might end up just as bad as the 360's failure rate. I mean, Microsoft invested billions of dollars in trying to fix the 360's red ring of death, but they didn't. So, knowing microsoft, it would most likely be at least a little more failing than the other handhelds. But who knows, maybe microsoft will rise and make the least failing handheld. It's unpredictable.
This happened only with the 360, it did not happen with the original Xbox. So the Zune HD is basically a good example of good hardware.
Kendo
Kendo
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

http://gamingenthusiastzone.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:45 am

The original Xbox can get RROD
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:46 am

The original problems as well, but the 360 overshadows it so no one remembers.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:04 pm

But we have YGT to thank for that
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:35 am

YES I THINK IT WOULD BE GOOD
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:06 am

No it wouldn't be good.
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down