The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COD modren Warfare Reflex

2 posters

Go down

COD modren Warfare Reflex Empty COD modren Warfare Reflex

Post by Jade789119 Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:07 pm

Game play:
controls: The controls work great better then the conduit the can be full customized and fitted for your needs. They also added leaning which adds more realism to the multiplayer.The way people play is much more tactical and less run and gun from the other versions.Gun tilting was also included so you will be able to shoot an uzi like a gangster or look at the other side of the weapon. Only complaint is with leaning if you have enabled it and you tilt the nunchuck you will walk much slower and some times if you accidentally lean it can get bit anoying but you can disable it along with many other things
Variety: all the online modes have been included excluding ground war Sad But aside from that is a large improvement over CoD 5. Everything you liked about cod 4 on the originals is in this. No large cuts have been made and a region mode has been added for faster and less lag in matches. The cross hair is much nicer the in Cod 5 and it is completely customizable.

Presentation:
Visuals: This game looks very good at some points and bad at others. On levels like mile high club i found it looked almost identical to the other versions. Some areas again might look bad com paired to some other areas but most of it looks great. Its no metriod prime 3 but it does alright in visuals
Detail: Their is less debrie and grass then in other versions but not to say that its excluded. Maps look slightly emptier but i guess the higher texture and partical effects make up for it. Scope reflections and gun bump mapping were actually included looks like they put some effort in.

Story: Again this is mostly multiplayer but the story is probably the best one in the COD series it has a short length by my standards. But im not saying its that short if you go through on a harder difficulty it will last you longer but some parts are difficult. But all in all the story has some great highlights. Many levels just had that imersive objectives. id have to say the intense moments in the story are great and would make you want to play it again.

Multiplayer: Same thing everyone loved the original for. You have all unlockables all the skins (yes even golden guns Very Happy) Its addictive and hard to stop playing the controls add an extra bit of realism feeling. Altho it is 5 on 5 instead of 6 on 6 its an improvement over 4 vs 4. But i have to say it was disappointing that their was no wii speak. i am sure if they had more time they could of improved visuals, player count, and added wii speak but i guess the money and time wasn't there. But i can guarantee that in cod 7 they will include alot of things they missed here. All the game modes are fun and they even included cage match and old school free for all. But they stayed to close to the original and didnt include team survival or hard core FFA. that was in Cod 5

In total i give it a

A or 9.2 Its got everything that cod 4 had that made it great and better controls it just came to late. So if you liked Cod 4 or Cod 5 on wii you will enjoy this game. Unless you care for a slight graphical down grade.

Last edited by Jade789119 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

COD modren Warfare Reflex Empty Re: COD modren Warfare Reflex

Post by NextGen247 Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:16 pm

Thanks really appreciate it
NextGen247
NextGen247
Gameboy Advance