The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What New Games should be Released? Revival of the older Franchises

+25
KidZillah
NoelX2
MetaSmashBro
baggy131
awesomebooody
sneakyMAMMOTH
darkwingdragon709
Jade789119
nintendorocks
RisingBlackSun
Darrien
Godwind
AxelDemon
sulley
Permafry_42
Super Smash Bros. Fan
SoaringDive
imhappy2help22
Gyoza
TheLolzalol
Kamina#1
BlackSabbath370
Niclyk
sikokiller
SiLeNtDo0m
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What New Games should be Released? Revival of the older Franchises - Page 2 Empty Re: What New Games should be Released? Revival of the older Franchises

Post by Gyoza Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:11 am

Why thank you
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

What New Games should be Released? Revival of the older Franchises - Page 2 Empty Re: What New Games should be Released? Revival of the older Franchises

Post by AxelDemon Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:44 am

I think they'd f*** up a new Jet Set Radio, but as long as the ost from the one on xbox,ps2 and gc returned w/ new tracks, i'd buy it
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:00 pm

EARTHBOUND!!!
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:04 pm

Darrien wrote:EARTHBOUND!!!

NEVER PLAYED IT!!

In other news, STREET FIGHTER III!!
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:15 pm

AxelDemon wrote:I think they'd f*** up a new Jet Set Radio, but as long as the ost from the one on xbox,ps2 and gc returned w/ new tracks, i'd buy it

SEGA makes good games, but not Sonic Team
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:31 pm

Gyoza wrote:
AxelDemon wrote:I think they'd f*** up a new Jet Set Radio, but as long as the ost from the one on xbox,ps2 and gc returned w/ new tracks, i'd buy it

SEGA makes good games, but not Sonic Team

Still, if you've played the last one you know how great it was and that seeing it get f***** up would suck
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Yeah but the quality of the Virtual Fighter series has always been going strong, why not Jet Set Radio
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Gyoza wrote:Yeah but the quality of the Virtual Fighter series has always been going strong, why not Jet Set Radio

No Virtual Fighter sucks. After 4 the engine turned to s***.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSabbath370 Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Developers and publishers should look at creating new franchises instead of reviving older franchises with the same gameplay, unless they actually create something completely different
BlackSabbath370
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:25 am

BlackSabbath370 wrote:Developers and publishers should look at creating new franchises instead of reviving older franchises with the same gameplay, unless they actually create something completely different

I agree in some cases, but not all. Have you ever seen pacman in a racing game? its not a pretty site
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:23 pm

Mario Kart arcade he was in it. That game was beast.
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:24 pm

I hated it.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:36 pm

mario kart arcade was ok to me
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:37 pm

I was beast in the game
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by RisingBlackSun Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:42 pm

1) Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong, PLEASE!!!

2) I think the Star Fox devs said they weren't gonna do a new one because they didn't like the Wii.

3) F-Zero would be nice.

4) Wario World 2

5) Gumshoe. Yes. The NES classic in the reimagined form of a GTA style sandbox game.
RisingBlackSun
RisingBlackSun
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/user/RizingBlackSun

Back to top Go down

Post by nintendorocks Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:25 am

i'd say star fox wii because so many fans would love to see a new star fox
nintendorocks
nintendorocks
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:19 pm

I'd get that, if it had online
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLolzalol Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:02 pm

A wiiware release of donkey kong country 4 would be very nice, either that or a new killer instinct, turok or goldeneye. Oh and a pokemon snap 2 just for lolz. I miss throwing apples and smoke bombs at pikachu's head Sad
TheLolzalol
TheLolzalol
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:14 pm

Glad someone else on the internet has actually play killer instinct, and isn't there a new turok in the works, or is that jurassic park?
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:28 pm

star fox should be comming Mad
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:21 am

metriod prime 4 Very Happy no more primes Sad
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:34 am

a new custom robo, complete with online deathmatches, the ability to build your robo from scratch, and play kinda like a miniature armored core but less bulky and slow. a full 3rd person view would make the gameplay better than the classic overhead view.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:37 am

I forgot about custom robo. Also a new Mother game and a donkey game without drum gimmicks
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLolzalol Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:54 pm

AxelDemon wrote:Glad someone else on the internet has actually play killer instinct, and isn't there a new turok in the works, or is that jurassic park?

Hell yeah, Killer Instinct gold on the n64 was an awesome game, there's no denying it and i would love to see a modern day sequel to it. And as for turok, i don't think they're making a re-make atm, though they did recently bring out a medicore wii fps called jurassic hunter that atempts to be like turok but fails.
TheLolzalol
TheLolzalol
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:23 pm

TheLolzalol wrote:
AxelDemon wrote:Glad someone else on the internet has actually play killer instinct, and isn't there a new turok in the works, or is that jurassic park?

Hell yeah, Killer Instinct gold on the n64 was an awesome game, there's no denying it and i would love to see a modern day sequel to it. And as for turok, i don't think they're making a re-make atm, though they did recently bring out a medicore wii fps called jurassic hunter that atempts to be like turok but fails.

I would love Killer instinct on the vc, but since rare is owned by microsoft, i doubt that it'll happen.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next