The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"FFCC: The Crystal Bearers" Is OUR "ES4: Oblivion"

5 posters

Go down

"FFCC: The Crystal Bearers" Is OUR  "ES4: Oblivion" Empty "FFCC: The Crystal Bearers" Is OUR "ES4: Oblivion"

Post by LightyKD Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:37 pm

That's right I said it. "Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers" is the Wii's Oblivion, without the DLC, western look and customization. If any of you have played Oblivion, you know that you can get lost... not like "I'm stuck in a game" lost but like, "Ive been traveling too damn far I'm lost", lost. This game is HUGE and that's saying a lot for something that's on a DVD-5 disc. I would have loved to see what they could have done if the game was on a DVD-9 I give Square Enix mad props for making a game in which the world feels very lively. You can see where there are limitations and technically the overworld is not as big as Oblivion when you consider some parts of the world are connected by cutscenes and, the train only gives the illusion of being connected to other areas. Even with all of that said, it is VERY well done! Had this game had a wee bit more time in the cooker to be a bit more polished, this would have turned out to be a almost perfect game Very Happy
LightyKD
LightyKD
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

http://lightykd.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

"FFCC: The Crystal Bearers" Is OUR  "ES4: Oblivion" Empty Re: "FFCC: The Crystal Bearers" Is OUR "ES4: Oblivion"

Post by Darrien Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:32 pm

Im getting this game today Very Happy
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

"FFCC: The Crystal Bearers" Is OUR  "ES4: Oblivion" Empty Re: "FFCC: The Crystal Bearers" Is OUR "ES4: Oblivion"

Post by LightyKD Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:17 pm

The story is loads of fun but there are moments where you will find yourself wishing the game "Held your hand" a bit more. And just a bit of advice, when you get to the beach minigame, go ahead and lose it. You can't win and the developer never states that you're supposed to lose. I had such a frustrating time with that one part that I had to learn that I was supposed to lose from GameFAQS. Besides that, have fun and take in the sights. Its no Conduit, Dead Space, CoD Reflex or RE Darkside Chronicles but its up there...very close up there in the looks department. Also, if you played the past Crystal Chronicles games and know of the story of the world, you will love what they did to that world.
LightyKD
LightyKD
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:07 am

i need this game, despise negative reviews i am buying it.. at full price to lol

and LightyKD what in the holy hell happened to you? i haven't seen ya in the forums for a couple of months now lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Just like how The Conduit is our Halo.

Gotcha.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by LightyKD Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:44 pm

sikokiller wrote:i need this game, despise negative reviews i am buying it.. at full price to lol

and LightyKD what in the holy hell happened to you? i haven't seen ya in the forums for a couple of months now lol

Ive been out and about Razz Suffering from something serious but I'm back Very Happy Hopefully with the new year things will start to go up.
LightyKD
LightyKD
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by BlooLegend Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:01 pm

yeah FF CB is awesome and I disagree with the reviewers plus if you watch several reviews of the game you can see them contradicting each other lol
BlooLegend
BlooLegend
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down