The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nintendo console will be the best console next generation?

+3
BlackSabbath370
Gyoza
solborimm
7 posters

Go down

nintendo console will be the best console next generation? Empty nintendo console will be the best console next generation?

Post by solborimm Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:36 pm

so i was thinking, since the ps3 is this gens best (hardware wise) that was probably because sony had the money since the ps2 sold like over 120mil. well anyways since the wii and the DS are the top selling platforms this generation, will the same thing happen and we can have a ultra super-powered nintendo console? ehh maybe, maybe not, what do you think?

solborimm
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

nintendo console will be the best console next generation? Empty Re: nintendo console will be the best console next generation?

Post by Gyoza Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:58 pm

No, but 3d graphics, like Johnny Lee did
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

nintendo console will be the best console next generation? Empty Re: nintendo console will be the best console next generation?

Post by BlackSabbath370 Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Nintendo always have money, but nintendo doesnt improve on the last gen consoles and sells it as next gen. nintendo always tries to goes for that innovated, revolutionary aspect, i dont see a super powered nintendo console in the future
BlackSabbath370
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:57 pm

Miyamoto said that their next console will be in HD.

And I think (not for sure) he said that if they DO make another console, it would be more powerful than the PS3 if possible.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:03 pm

Yeah but PS3 is getting rid of the cell processor and putting in a more PC like harddrive, so y'know
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by RollingSilver Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:31 pm

no becuz nentindo ruined gameing and iz attracting only cazualz with ther baby gaemz and dont care for the hardcor wah wah wah

To be honest, I can only imagine a remarkably powerful console for next gen because of all the money Nintendo made with the Wii. As somebody stated earlier, Sony created the most powerful console this gen because of the sales from the PS2 - the top-selling console last gen. It would only make sense if Nintendo does the same. Miyamoto stated that the next system will be technologically up to date and so I see it as a possibility. Not sure if that will win third parties back though...
RollingSilver
RollingSilver
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:23 pm

RollingSilver wrote:no becuz nentindo ruined gameing and iz attracting only cazualz with ther baby gaemz and dont care for the hardcor wah wah wah

To be honest, I can only imagine a remarkably powerful console for next gen because of all the money Nintendo made with the Wii. As somebody stated earlier, Sony created the most powerful console this gen because of the sales from the PS2 - the top-selling console last gen. It would only make sense if Nintendo does the same. Miyamoto stated that the next system will be technologically up to date and so I see it as a possibility. Not sure if that will win third parties back though...
i think its gonna be the same as its always been, just with ninte havin a powerful console again. look at last gen, ALL the big name 3rd parties exiled the GC even though it rivaled the xbox in power(and out performed it in visuals). 3rd parties will always screw nintendo with support, its been that way since the N64, for some reason all of em don't see fit to support nintendo's consoles anymore.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:56 am

solborimm wrote:so i was thinking, since the ps3 is this gens best (hardware wise) that was probably because sony had the money since the ps2 sold like over 120mil. well anyways since the wii and the DS are the top selling platforms this generation, will the same thing happen and we can have a ultra super-powered nintendo console? ehh maybe, maybe not, what do you think?

not nintendos syle they wont make it all about graphics it will have blue ray, better online, surpass ps3 visuals,bigger hard drive, but im really curious about the controls i love the wii mote it has worked great so far hope they get something that works good
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down