The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does it feel like wii dont get respect

+7
Tenck
Jade789119
Kamina#1
sneakyMAMMOTH
Godwind
Super Smash Bros. Fan
lil boy blue 300
11 posters

Go down

does it feel like wii dont get respect Empty does it feel like wii dont get respect

Post by lil boy blue 300 Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:46 pm

in every game show you always here about mass effeft 2 or gw3 and other suff on ps3 and 360 like wii doesnt exist Suspect. We have the most AAA exclusive but none of the big gaming sites dont acknowlage that.

like G4 for example and ign when you look at top games coming you only see mario zelda and metroid mentioned like all the others dont mean anything

does this look fair I mean how do feel about this?

Last edited by lil boy blue 300 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

does it feel like wii dont get respect Empty Re: does it feel like wii dont get respect

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:58 pm

I don't understand what you typed in, but I do agree. The Nintendo Wii. from what I see it, has received very, very little respect from core gamers. Most of them goes as far as to constantly ***** about the system.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

does it feel like wii dont get respect Empty Re: does it feel like wii dont get respect

Post by lil boy blue 300 Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:I don't understand what you typed in.

like G4 for example and ign when you look at top games coming you only see mario zelda and metroid mentioned like all the others dont mean anything
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:35 pm

lil boy blue 300 wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:I don't understand what you typed in.

That is because Nintendo rarely talks about their games except for a few snippets here and there.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:09 pm

you think they would take a lesson from microsoft but in nity denfense it not there job to advertize because they got their own games to worry about.
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by sneakyMAMMOTH Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:22 pm

A lot of gaming sites don't like the Wii controls that much. That's probably the main reason, not to mention they don't apprediate the Wii's bad reputation in graphics. It's all bias IMO.

sneakyMAMMOTH
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamina#1 Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:17 am

every time I watch a Wii game,there will be hatred by360 fanboys,but if I watch a 360 game,there isinsults what so ever,no nintendo fan bashes the 360 game so 360 fanboys are the worst,makes me sad
Kamina#1
Kamina#1
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hazif95

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:05 am

cant do anything about them if the common troll get no attention will it stop? nope trolls flame everything regardless of the circumstances
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenck Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:15 am

You do have to look at it from a different perspective. To everyone else (who doesn't enjoy the Wii) the Wii only targets a certain demographic audience. It does not appeal to hardcore gamers. Nintendo made their console with everyone in mind. Like casuals. You can say they're catering to the casuals more, and to a certain point that's nothing but the truth.

Tenck
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by PATRIOT7ME Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:02 am

Tenck wrote:You do have to look at it from a different perspective. To everyone else (who doesn't enjoy the Wii) the Wii only targets a certain demographic audience. It does not appeal to hardcore gamers. Nintendo made their console with everyone in mind. Like casuals. You can say they're catering to the casuals more, and to a certain point that's nothing but the truth.
The wii isn't a casual console. You ever looked at the Virtual Console for the wii. It has games on there hardcores would like. The wii isn't a casual console. You are just talking BS. Yeah wii fit, wii play, Wii sports sold like crack but those game just showed what the wii did. One of the big reasons people are crazy about the wii is its unique gameplay and all those games showed it. Also the wii does allow hardcore games and if 3rd parties would stop sitting on their ass all the day. The wii would look a lot better.

PATRIOT7ME
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenck Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:09 am

PATRIOT7ME wrote:
Tenck wrote:You do have to look at it from a different perspective. To everyone else (who doesn't enjoy the Wii) the Wii only targets a certain demographic audience. It does not appeal to hardcore gamers. Nintendo made their console with everyone in mind. Like casuals. You can say they're catering to the casuals more, and to a certain point that's nothing but the truth.
The wii isn't a casual console. You ever looked at the Virtual Console for the wii. It has games on there hardcores would like. The wii isn't a casual console. You are just talking BS. Yeah wii fit, wii play, Wii sports sold like crack but those game just showed what the wii did. One of the big reasons people are crazy about the wii is its unique gameplay and all those games showed it. Also the wii does allow hardcore games and if 3rd parties would stop sitting on their ass all the day. The wii would look a lot better.

Yeah like how Endless Ocean sold very well, Cooking Mama is doing very well, how Wii Music sold well, and how Just Dance is selling like crazy. I also stated that to a certain point that is true. Which means it's not entirely true. Please read and re-read my posts from now on.

The unique play is a big factor when it comes to the purchase of a Wii game. Even so, the Wii's library of games is being cluttered with shovelware. I also never said there can't be hardcore games. Stop jumping to conclusions and stuffing your words down my throat.

There are lots of great 3rd party developed games that deserve great sales, but as we know, anything not developed by Nintendo has a slight chance of doing great.

Tenck
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by resident2011dark Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:51 pm

I definitely respect the Wii, because the games are unlike those of the other consoles (which in my opinion rocks....intuitive controls FTW). I'm actually glad that I have a Wii and a PS3 rather than the 360 because some of the 360 games seem kind of predictable to me. Neutral
resident2011dark
resident2011dark
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:11 pm

of course it doesnt get respect. Sad really i think the change of motion controls to large for them either that or they ninty haters? cuz the support natal and ps3 wand.
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:30 pm

Wii doesn't get nearly as much respect as the other consoles, BUT WII GOT WHAT THEY DON'T!!!!........

Sexy Poker (lol)
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Prophet6000 Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:46 am

If a good game comes out for wii it gets trolled to death by fanboys
Prophet6000
Prophet6000
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down