The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what added features should be in Ninty's next big thing?

+5
yodazeltchy1
Gyoza
Fixer
Jade789119
sikokiller
9 posters

Go down

what added features should be in Ninty's next big thing? Empty what added features should be in Ninty's next big thing?

Post by sikokiller Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:27 am

i know what some people will say and that's HD lol

just express what things should be in the system?

i reckon backward compatibility slot where you can put in any nintendo game cartridges
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

what added features should be in Ninty's next big thing? Empty Re: what added features should be in Ninty's next big thing?

Post by Jade789119 Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:22 am

No next thing needed in online update the techs there (wont be easy but if they update a system into the console make new servers it could be done and end up like PSN and Xbl and ext
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

what added features should be in Ninty's next big thing? Empty Re: what added features should be in Ninty's next big thing?

Post by Fixer Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:21 pm

A DVD player would be nice or maybe an update for the Mii channel so you can customize them more.
Fixer
Fixer
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:02 pm

At least themes.
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by yodazeltchy1 Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:19 pm

i think that nintendo sony and microsoft should just combine there efforts and make one big totally awesome console and that wouls solve the console war (Y)
yodazeltchy1
yodazeltchy1
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by ByakuganAlex Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:51 pm

I want the ability to no play my own start up music
ByakuganAlex
ByakuganAlex
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:07 pm

I always thought it'd be nice to have a DVD player. But there's lots of other possibilites, ones we won't expect.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:21 am

yodazeltchy1 wrote:i think that nintendo sony and microsoft should just combine there efforts and make one big totally awesome console and that wouls solve the console war (Y)

that will never happen lol, for starters nintendo and Sony hate each others guts from what happened in the past, and secondly if Microsoft joined forces with nintendo and Sony to make an even powerful console they will program the RROD in the system lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by XxY@$!NxX Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:27 am

more powerful hardware!

XxY@$!NxX
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by lacaras4 Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:58 pm

yodazeltchy1 wrote:i think that nintendo sony and microsoft should just combine there efforts and make one big totally awesome console and that wouls solve the console war (Y)

that'd be helpful for consumers no confusion of which will have better games Smile but with microsoft dont let them touch the console cause it'l crash, all microsoft hardware crashes, just split the money with them and have them make games lol
lacaras4
lacaras4
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down