The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you had a choice between an girlfriend or a unreleased video game of your choice, what would you choose and why?

+10
SpaniardGamer
lil boy blue 300
Invaderzzim
sikokiller
KidZillah
SoaringDive
Gyoza
YGT
Darrien
Permafry_42
14 posters

Go down

If you had a choice between a girlfriend or an unreleased video game of your choice, what would you choose and why?

If you had a choice between an girlfriend or a unreleased video game of your choice, what would you choose and why? Vote_lcap72%If you had a choice between an girlfriend or a unreleased video game of your choice, what would you choose and why? Vote_rcap 72% 
[ 13 ]
If you had a choice between an girlfriend or a unreleased video game of your choice, what would you choose and why? Vote_lcap28%If you had a choice between an girlfriend or a unreleased video game of your choice, what would you choose and why? Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 18

If you had a choice between an girlfriend or a unreleased video game of your choice, what would you choose and why? Empty If you had a choice between an girlfriend or a unreleased video game of your choice, what would you choose and why?

Post by Permafry_42 Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:41 pm

If you had a choice between a girlfriend or an unreleased video game of your choice, what would you choose and why?
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

If you had a choice between an girlfriend or a unreleased video game of your choice, what would you choose and why? Empty Re: If you had a choice between an girlfriend or a unreleased video game of your choice, what would you choose and why?

Post by Darrien Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:56 pm

girlfriend Very Happy I can wait for a game but I never want to lose her
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

If you had a choice between an girlfriend or a unreleased video game of your choice, what would you choose and why? Empty Re: If you had a choice between an girlfriend or a unreleased video game of your choice, what would you choose and why?

Post by YGT Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:00 pm

1) this is a DUMBASS QUESTION
2) Already have one
3) If u pick the game ur a nerd
YGT
YGT
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:01 pm

YGT wrote:1) this is a DUMBASS QUESTION
2) Already have one
3) If u pick the game ur a nerd

lolz guess i'm a nerd =D
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:05 pm

I picked girlfriend, like LL Cool J said " I need love"
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Get the game, show it to some girl, she gets impressed, falls in love with me, and bam, got both.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:31 pm

soaringdive wrote:Get the game, show it to some girl, she gets impressed, falls in love with me, and bam, got both.

- lmao of the day . you won .

I'd pick the game .
i can't get females with ease .
and why hassle over them .?
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

http://www.kidzillah.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:36 pm

I DON'T KNOW MANY FEMALES WHO PLAY GAMES
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:40 am

Darrien wrote:I DON'T KNOW MANY FEMALES WHO PLAY GAMES

But all will be impressed if you show them your mad skills at Wii Fit 5
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:18 am

my hot girlfriend lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Unreleased Game, she'd dump me after 10 minutes anyways.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:14 pm

girls are real video games are not
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:14 pm

lil boy blue 300 wrote:girls are real video games are not

happiness is even more real/ important, and it can come from both.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
lil boy blue 300 wrote:girls are real video games are not

happiness is even more real/ important, and it can come from both.

not to be crude but real girls can make you real happy; if you catch my drift
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Well I have a girlfriend so I'll just get the unreleased game
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:02 pm

GIRLS HAVE 4 LIPS!!! Laughing
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:20 pm

Darrien wrote:GIRLS HAVE 4 LIPS!!! Laughing
My RoflMeter just exploded!

But anywho, it depends on the girl. Is she a gamer and what does she look like? Personality? You gotta think about these things.
Now if it was Smash Bros, then I'd pick Smash Bros Very Happy
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:27 pm

- A lot of girls don't have personality .
iHate that .

Some girls just need to step out of the crowd and be their selfs .

this goes for EVERYONE .
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

http://www.kidzillah.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorox2400 Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:32 pm

Invaderzzim wrote:Unreleased Game, she'd dump me after 10 minutes anyways.

me too
Vorox2400
Vorox2400
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

https://www.youtube.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Sorry, but I can have a lot more fun with a girl Very Happy
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Chaos Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:06 pm

snaredrums123 wrote:Sorry, but I can have a lot more fun with a girl Very Happy

If you had a choice between an girlfriend or a unreleased video game of your choice, what would you choose and why? Fry

You pervert...
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down