The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

District 9 a video game? Yes or No?

5 posters

Go down

District 9 a video game? Yes or No? Empty District 9 a video game? Yes or No?

Post by BlackSabbath370 Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:36 pm

How do you guys think if District 9 where to become a video game? What genre should it be? Who should develop it? Which system(s) should it be on? Etc. I want your guys opinions on this, let your imaginations fly

My thoughts:
It should be a FPS, developed by Retro Studios for Wii only (That's right, Wii only!). I say retro studios because they know how to create a really good campaign for FPS/Adventure (prefect example Metroid Prime) along with cutting edge graphics and tight gameplay. For the story, i think it would be best to just fallow along with the movie, but with alittle more depth as you play the main character from the movie. An idea i thought of is to add a realistic element to gameplay, i was thinking for one idea, using the motion controls to reload your weapon, like using some sort of action like you would reload a gun in real life, of course the game would use motion+, just an idea thou. Anyways, i wouldnt care if there was multiplayer or not, but if so, it shouldnt hurt the single player campaign and should be on a separate disc. Another idea is have an added co-op mode to single player, split screen and over online, just like boarderlands, which also means it should include wii speak too. I have many more ideas for this game but too many too list, maybe i should just make it myself lol, only if i could
BlackSabbath370
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

District 9 a video game? Yes or No? Empty Re: District 9 a video game? Yes or No?

Post by Gyoza Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:35 pm

I would not like it, but it would be like the Conduit.
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

District 9 a video game? Yes or No? Empty Re: District 9 a video game? Yes or No?

Post by SoaringDive Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:07 am

I would not like it, it would be an FPS.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:06 pm

I want it to be Atari 2600 game and press the red button to move and use the control stick to fire.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSabbath370 Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:22 pm

I wasnt asking for an opinion on my idea, you guys need to come up with your own ideas on if it should be a game and how should it be made
BlackSabbath370
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by LightyKD Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:24 pm

I don't think District 9 should be a video game. Sure I know that games can touch hard subjects but they way Disctrict 9 is presented just would not be able to be turned into a video game and still keep the emotion that the movie had and the emotion the movie pulled out of you. I LOVE District 9 but in this case I would hate it if they turned it into a game.
LightyKD
LightyKD
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

http://lightykd.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down