The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone Here Play Opoona?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone Here Play Opoona? Empty Anyone Here Play Opoona?

Post by fatalmephisto Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:42 pm

I just picked this game up last night and i have to say this game is one of those Hidden Gems that you would never except to be good. Which such a weird name to begin with alot of gamers would be thrown off by this but trust me don't. This is a sweet laid back Sim RPG that deserves some Attention. I picked it up for 15.99$ at Ebgames and I'm so glad that i did. If you have played it or you are worried about the reviews, Nah man don't ignore the reviews this game is an amazing experience and for what's its worth you will be playing this game for about 40+ hours. Check it out Very Happy
fatalmephisto
fatalmephisto
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Anyone Here Play Opoona? Empty Re: Anyone Here Play Opoona?

Post by darkwingdragon709 Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:32 pm

i didn't know this came to the US. i saw vids on this a long time ago, and the graphics style caught my eye. what got me though was my confusion for the battles, EVERYTHING was in japanease so i had no idea what was goin on...not to mention the game was turn based(one of my least favorite battle style in genres). but now i'm curious, what review scores did it get?

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by fatalmephisto Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:25 pm

The game received not that bad of reviews, a bunch of review sites gave 80+ the rest 70 down, but i got this game just cause i liked the way it looked, and apon playing it, I'm obsessed with this game. I love it, the game will last you 40+ hours, the battle system is really not all bad, and its not turn base for say, but yeah you will have to watch english videos for it i guess. Trust me when i say this, this game is extremely overlooked and Extremely Underrated. I would for sure pick it up, with such a low price range for this beast of a game, its worth every penny Very Happy. My over all score i do not have one yet due to the fact i just got it yesterday. I will tell you this, the music in the game is just Breathtaking.
fatalmephisto
fatalmephisto
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:09 pm

hmmm, sounds pretty nice. if i see this game i may pick it up. as long as the turn based style is different from traditional i can enjoy it without bein bored to tears like the ff series before 12.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down