The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've been banned from PSU a second time! WTF

+3
KidZillah
TheRighteousFascist
Permafry_42
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I've been banned from PSU a second time! WTF - Page 2 Empty Re: I've been banned from PSU a second time! WTF

Post by KidZillah Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:34 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:Kidzhilla,stop trying to change aroudn the story.

I banned you for being a troll and a 360 basher.You know why?Because you constantly bash the 360 and the fanbase plus you are apart of the Trey Brotherhood.So explain to me why i suldnt have banned you?

Oh and btw,you made 3 post's defending PS3.that also back's up my statement.

Admit it bro,you didnt join the XR to cheer for the home team.XR isnt multiplat,it is a fully 360 forum.

- iJoined because all the hype about it .

iMade one post, iKnow, iMADE EM!

iCreated one thread, in the lounge area about the word definition .
iPut up one link .
the next morning...iWas banned .

you guys defend your favorite piece of plastic like a freakin BABY .
this is a wii forum .

they accept EVERYONE here .

[x-cept for trolls and ignorant people]
but yeah .

hahahhahahahaha .
MLD won't let you have company!
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

http://www.kidzillah.webs.com

Back to top Go down

I've been banned from PSU a second time! WTF - Page 2 Empty Re: I've been banned from PSU a second time! WTF

Post by Permafry_42 Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:59 pm

KidZillah wrote:

I banned you for being a troll and a 360 basher.You know why?Because you constantly bash the 360 and the fanbase plus you are apart of the Trey Brotherhood.So explain to me why i suldnt have banned you?

Admit it bro,you didnt join the XR to cheer for the home team.XR isnt multiplat,it is a fully 360 forum.

iPut up one link .

this is a wii forum .

but yeah .

hahahhahahahaha .

which is the main problem i have with both PSU and the xbox republic. as i said only 360 fans have been coming to this site and bashing the wii. no ps3 fanboy has came on this forum and bashed on the Wii yet. i just want to be able to talk about video games and share in the enjoyment of video games. sure, sometimes i will disagree. that happens. however, at the end of the day we're all gamers here, which is why we don't ban people here unless they repeatedly spam and show no interest in talking about video games and related topics. My user name is Not_42, as well as Permafry_42 on the 360 republic. i doubt you'll be able to unban the Permafry_42 account, since MLD himself banned me for not being sure whether the 360 or the ps3 was better. however, for the Not_42 account, i made only 1 post here.

i was banned because i wanted someone to tell me why i had been banned the first time. if i could be unbanned, then i'll only talk about video games from then on and not about any 1 particular platform.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:15 pm

KidZillah wrote:

iPut up one link .

this is a wii forum .

but yeah .

hahahhahahahaha .

WTF?

I told you why I(that's right,it was me)banned you.And you still havnt proven why you shouldnt have been banned.Ive given you around 4 or 5 good reason's why i banned you.You havnt proven even one of them wrong.

You failed dude,your making yourself look like a moron.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:19 pm

Permafry

The XR is TOTALLY different forum then Wii network.Wii network ISNT a console war forum(well not really).It's a wii gaming forum.

XR was the 360 fanbase's response to the Trey Brotherhood last year.Which got closed down and is now pretty much gone.

It is a safe heaven from PS3 fanboy's(which poplulate most forum's)and from constant argueing.Yet,it is still hard keeping the peace with fanboy raid's and stealth troll's.

PSU is a PS3 gaming website.Not a PS3 fanbase console war forum.

See my point?

BTW,Make a new account,make a thread asking if you can join and ill stick up for you.But make sure to do it when im online.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2