The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which do you think is more underrated .?

5 posters

Go down

Which one .?

Which do you think is more underrated .? Vote_lcap8%Which do you think is more underrated .? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Which do you think is more underrated .? Vote_lcap8%Which do you think is more underrated .? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Which do you think is more underrated .? Vote_lcap0%Which do you think is more underrated .? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which do you think is more underrated .? Vote_lcap50%Which do you think is more underrated .? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
Which do you think is more underrated .? Vote_lcap33%Which do you think is more underrated .? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 12

Which do you think is more underrated .? Empty Which do you think is more underrated .?

Post by KidZillah Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:52 pm

- Think it's Bioshock 2 and mostly Conduit .
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

http://www.kidzillah.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Which do you think is more underrated .? Empty Re: Which do you think is more underrated .?

Post by BlackSabbath370 Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:59 pm

The conduit and monster hunter
BlackSabbath370
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Which do you think is more underrated .? Empty Re: Which do you think is more underrated .?

Post by solidstudios Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:39 pm

i wouldn't say resistance 2 because that game is overrated...I'll say the conduit. I haven't played the game but it looks pretty good

Last edited by solidstudios on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
solidstudios
solidstudios
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by I_am_ainz Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:03 pm

Not played the conduit but i would most probably say Resistance 2 because so many people compared it to Gears Of War.
I_am_ainz
I_am_ainz
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by I_am_ainz Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Am sorry Tekken 6 should not even be in the list it was a terrible game. Tekken online was way better.
I_am_ainz
I_am_ainz
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelX2 Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:59 pm

Monster Hunter games.
NoelX2
NoelX2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:21 pm

I_am_ainz wrote:Am sorry Tekken 6 should not even be in the list it was a terrible game. Tekken online was way better.

- Have you ever played it .?

what sucked about it .?

the online .?

great diverse combos .?
new characters .?
GREAT customization .?
new levels .?
destroy arenas .?
new moves for old characters .?
Yoshimitsu new over haul is GENIUS .?

what .?
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by I_am_ainz Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:27 pm

KidZillah wrote:
I_am_ainz wrote:Am sorry Tekken 6 should not even be in the list it was a terrible game. Tekken online was way better.

what sucked about it .?

the online .?

great diverse combos .?
new characters .?
GREAT customization .?
new levels .?
destroy arenas .?

what .?

Oh yes i have played the game and i have the game too

The characters have no balance at all to when you are fighting the old characters.....such as bob he is too good and from when since cn a fat guy like that pull of the moves he does. Miguel is another character, the best one is Alisha see so cool. Dont het me started with the campaign thing thsy added. I was just disapointed after such a long wait.
I_am_ainz
I_am_ainz
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by I_am_ainz Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:31 pm

I_am_ainz wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

what sucked about it .?

the online .?

great diverse combos .?
new characters .?
GREAT customization .?
new levels .?
destroy arenas .?

what .?

The characters have no balance at all to when you are fighting the old characters.....such as bob he is too good and from when since cn a fat guy like that pull of the moves he does. Miguel is another character, the best one is Alisha see so cool. Dont het me started with the campaign thing thsy added. I was just disapointed after such a long wait.

alo destroying through levels didnt happen that often as much you have to seriously stay in the area to get the floor weak. compare to dead or alive now thats destroying arenas

yoshimitsu was cool where you can hide your sword and fight his bare hands. but what is that pink looking bright costume about, its a little over the top that you cant make it out what its actually is he is wearing.
I_am_ainz
I_am_ainz
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:33 pm

I_am_ainz wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

what sucked about it .?

the online .?

great diverse combos .?
new characters .?
GREAT customization .?
new levels .?
destroy arenas .?

what .?

- im not tryna say you suck .

but iBeat everyone, with ease .

i'm a great Tekken 6 player .

but iGuess it's based on how long you can tolerate losing .
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by I_am_ainz Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:45 am

KidZillah wrote:
I_am_ainz wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

what sucked about it .?

the online .?

great diverse combos .?
new characters .?
GREAT customization .?
new levels .?
destroy arenas .?

what .?

- im not tryna say you suck .

but iBeat everyone, with ease .

i'm a great Tekken 6 player .

but iGuess it's based on how long you can tolerate losing .

loosing are joking just because i dont like the game does not not i was loosing, in fact i was winning my matches with ease because of the characters. my choices were

Law
Steve
Alishia
Sometimes Bob
Miguel

am just saying its not a balanced games with the characters, its been since theey advertise the ps3 ages ago with a tease trailer people expecting it to be amazing. like tekken does.

Tekken Tag was a much better game compare to Tekken 6 you have to admit.

When you got street fighter 4, there is no room for Tekken 6 for what they pulled of for long wait.

(I am not comparing the two game because i know they are 2 different style of fighting games)
I_am_ainz
I_am_ainz
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:13 am

- iHad:

Yoshimitsu
Devil Jin
Lars
Jin
Steve
and most of all : Dragunov

iHave no complaints .
pretty fun to win .
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by I_am_ainz Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:21 am

KidZillah wrote:- iHad:

Yoshimitsu
Devil Jin
Lars
Jin
Steve
and most of all : Dragunov

iHave no complaints .
pretty fun to win .

True i just like a little challenge.
I_am_ainz
I_am_ainz
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down