The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spyborgs:REALLY Underrated

+2
Jade789119
SiLeNtDo0m
6 posters

Go down

Spyborgs:REALLY Underrated Empty Spyborgs:REALLY Underrated

Post by SiLeNtDo0m Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:27 pm

Hey all (I'm kinda new here) but I just wanted to talk about the game Spyborgs that came out fairly recently. It hasn't got particularly good reviews and I feel like I'm the only person who has bought the game but this is just a message to say that the game is actually really pretty good and I think people should at least try it out.

If you haven't heard of the game at all check out some trailers on Youtube or something. It's a old skool beat 'em up game.
SiLeNtDo0m
SiLeNtDo0m
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Spyborgs:REALLY Underrated Empty Re: Spyborgs:REALLY Underrated

Post by Jade789119 Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:55 pm

honestly i thought it was more shovelware but after i read your review ill look at it Razz
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:13 pm

For some, it may not be worth the full price. Otherwise, it is a Capcom game. Although this does put some debate of another Streets of Rage (Sega) vs Final Fight (Capcom) as in Madworld (Sega) vs Spyborgs (capcom).

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:55 pm

sorry dude but ever since i saw the title, the genra, and the first trailer i knew it was gonna be crap. bionic games shoulda scrapped this game after just about EVERYONE got on how garbage it looked and made a real game. the only good i have to say about the game is how well done the visuals are, another example of the wii bein capable of next-gen graphics. if they put as much effort into another game with a more worth while genra, they may get somewhere.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by SiLeNtDo0m Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:42 am

Godwind wrote:For some, it may not be worth the full price.

Actually funnily enough it's only worth £29 brand new (for a game released recently that's pretty good). So it's decent value as well.
SiLeNtDo0m
SiLeNtDo0m
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:13 pm

yeah i got plans to get that game, it suppose to be good, it doesn't matter if its full price because i buy games that's not even worth it full price lol, anyway welcome to the wiinetwork forums
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:31 pm

SiLeNtDo0m wrote:

Actually funnily enough it's only worth £29 brand new (for a game released recently that's pretty good). So it's decent value as well.

Probably the reason why it is getting poor scores. A fair number of reviewers see lower priced games as being poorer quality. It could easily warrant itself as not asking for $50. So a fair shake of developers will call on for a lower price. Not because the game is bad, but they want to provide a bit of a discount to the consumer. Maybe the graphics aren't quite up to par, the game isn't as smooth as we would like it to be. I wish more publishers took this into account when launching a new video game.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by SiLeNtDo0m Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:01 am

Godwind wrote:
SiLeNtDo0m wrote:

Probably the reason why it is getting poor scores. A fair number of reviewers see lower priced games as being poorer quality. It could easily warrant itself as not asking for $50. So a fair shake of developers will call on for a lower price. Not because the game is bad, but they want to provide a bit of a discount to the consumer. Maybe the graphics aren't quite up to par, the game isn't as smooth as we would like it to be. I wish more publishers took this into account when launching a new video game.

Actually the graphics look great and the gameplay runs very smoothly (well there is the occasional frame rate drop every now and again). It's not like the game is shovelware at all. In fact it's actually quite a polished game. You may wanna check out a trailer of the game or some gameplay footage as well.
SiLeNtDo0m
SiLeNtDo0m
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:17 pm

I want to get Spyborgs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:16 pm

i have the game and it is pretty fun especially if you have a friend playing with you.

Necro
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down