The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what should i do about Monster Hunter?

+4
FaytSaratome
SoaringDive
Godwind
sikokiller
8 posters

Go down

what should i do about Monster Hunter? Empty what should i do about Monster Hunter?

Post by sikokiller Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:19 am

im new to Monster Hunter.. is it bad if i buy this game instead of going threw the first 2 monster hunters first? im thinking of buying this game, from looking at gameplay footage, it looks very unique...
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

what should i do about Monster Hunter? Empty Re: what should i do about Monster Hunter?

Post by Godwind Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:15 am

The fact that they are only bringing monster hunter tri to the system, you can probably play it without playing the previous ones.

It doesn't seem to be very story oriented, so you probably pass on previous versions. Much like playing a fighting game like Marvel vs Capcom 2. You don't need Marvel vs Capcom 1 to play Marvel vs Capcom 2.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

what should i do about Monster Hunter? Empty Re: what should i do about Monster Hunter?

Post by SoaringDive Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:34 pm

You may need to spend a while in the training school.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:51 am

soaringdive wrote:You may need to spend a while in the training school.

who mr miyagi? lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:52 am

Godwind wrote:The fact that they are only bringing monster hunter tri to the system, you can probably play it without playing the previous ones.

It doesn't seem to be very story oriented, so you probably pass on previous versions. Much like playing a fighting game like Marvel vs Capcom 2. You don't need Marvel vs Capcom 1 to play Marvel vs Capcom 2.

thanks for the help
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:50 am

sikokiller wrote:
Godwind wrote:The fact that they are only bringing monster hunter tri to the system, you can probably play it without playing the previous ones.

thanks for the help

No Problem.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:00 am

Monster Hunter games are like Zelda I believe. You don't need to play the first one to get the third one.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:18 am

The thing we are trying to tell you is that Monster Hunter has no continuity so have fun
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSabbath370 Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Siko, u should get it, its one of those games where it stands out and pushes the wii to its limit, u know its gonna be good
BlackSabbath370
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:38 am

BlackSabbath370 wrote:Siko, u should get it, its one of those games where it stands out and pushes the wii to its limit, u know its gonna be good

i have interests in it, i just wanna check with you guys first to see if buying the first 2 monster hunters would make any differents, i guess it doesn't really so im very interested in the game
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSabbath370 Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:58 am

sikokiller wrote:
BlackSabbath370 wrote:Siko, u should get it, its one of those games where it stands out and pushes the wii to its limit, u know its gonna be good

i have interests in it, i just wanna check with you guys first to see if buying the first 2 monster hunters would make any differents, i guess it doesn't really so im very interested in the game

i wonder even if u can find both games in stores? i bet there's some on ebay thou
BlackSabbath370
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:55 am

BlackSabbath370 wrote:
sikokiller wrote:

i wonder even if u can find both games in stores? i bet there's some on ebay thou

MH 1 and 2 will buy hard to find in stores, i think the only way to buy older games is Ebay lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:18 am

Yeah it is. Suikoden II runs from about 130 to 250 dollars new.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by boricua Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:57 pm

idk
boricua
boricua
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:05 pm

First of all, MH2 was never even brought to america! Second, all MH games are stand alone, there is no story to get caught up on. 3rd, this game is the first MH to come with a tutorial, I think... It will also be the easiest in the whole series.

YOU SHOULD GET THIS GAME!
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Every MH game has a tutorial.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down