The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Steel 3 could happen depending on consumer interest in Red Steel 2, Ubi believes that gamers' games can succeed on Wii

+2
BlackSabbath370
sikokiller
6 posters

Go down

Red Steel 3 could happen depending on consumer interest in Red Steel 2, Ubi believes that gamers' games can succeed on Wii Empty Red Steel 3 could happen depending on consumer interest in Red Steel 2, Ubi believes that gamers' games can succeed on Wii

Post by sikokiller Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:49 am

hes really confident that this game is awesome lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Red Steel 3 could happen depending on consumer interest in Red Steel 2, Ubi believes that gamers' games can succeed on Wii Empty Re: Red Steel 3 could happen depending on consumer interest in Red Steel 2, Ubi believes that gamers' games can succeed on Wii

Post by BlackSabbath370 Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:00 pm

This guys is awesome, lets hope all the work him and the rest of the team pays off, just like he said 'can a gamer's game sell?'
BlackSabbath370
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Red Steel 3 could happen depending on consumer interest in Red Steel 2, Ubi believes that gamers' games can succeed on Wii Empty Re: Red Steel 3 could happen depending on consumer interest in Red Steel 2, Ubi believes that gamers' games can succeed on Wii

Post by SoaringDive Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:11 pm

They better actually advertise the game this time, instead of just expecting everyone to know about it.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:43 pm

Everyone buy it, I DEMAND IT.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSabbath370 Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:06 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:Everyone buy it, I DEMAND IT.

yes my master
BlackSabbath370
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:12 pm

wow. now this is a dev that wants to make a great game on the wii. notice how he exposed other devs and thier cheap B level support as the TRUE reason for why their games don't sell. i don't know bout you guys, but i actually liked redsteel and had no problems with the controls, and i REALLY want redsteel 2. i'm gettin this game day 1.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:54 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:wow. now this is a dev that wants to make a great game on the wii. notice how he exposed other devs and thier cheap B level support as the TRUE reason for why their games don't sell. i don't know bout you guys, but i actually liked redsteel and had no problems with the controls, and i REALLY want redsteel 2. i'm gettin this game day 1.

indeed hes a great bloke, he has a great sence of humour lol... the most interesting part is that he said that we got people to play this game instead of just showing it to show the consumers how good the game is...

and i enjoyed red steel as well , i spend hours playing that game without any problem, the AI is smart as ive seen .. the sword fighting wasn't that great though but i got over it lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:57 pm

can't wait to play it. can somebody make an overview of the story so far? i didn't buy red steel 1, but i am looking forward to red steel 2, and i wouldn't mind knowing the story behind the game.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:can't wait to play it. can somebody make an overview of the story so far? i didn't buy red steel 1, but i am looking forward to red steel 2, and i wouldn't mind knowing the story behind the game.
Red Steel 2 doesn't follow Red Steel 1 so don't worry about it.

EDIT: But the story of Red Steel 2 is that you're the last member of a clan that protected a city and you were banished from it. While you were banished the Jackals took over and you returned and now you gotta liberate the city.

Last edited by FaytSaratome on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:59 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:can't wait to play it. can somebody make an overview of the story so far? i didn't buy red steel 1, but i am looking forward to red steel 2, and i wouldn't mind knowing the story behind the game.
Red Steel 2 doesn't follow Red Steel 1 so don't worry about it.

ok that's good.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:19 pm

indeed no excuses like "im not buying it because it has no Online Multiplayer or split screen" thats what i don't get when people say that, Online isn't really important for this game, even if there was online, we all know it wont be 100% perfect
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Multiplayer would be pretty badass with that gameplay though.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:39 pm

sikokiller wrote:

indeed no excuses like "im not buying it because it has no Online Multiplayer or split screen" thats what i don't get when people say that, Online isn't really important for this game, even if there was online, we all know it wont be 100% perfect

Monster Hunter Tri is suppose to have beast online... don't know about Red Steel 2's online though.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:41 pm

Red Steel 2 has no multiplayer.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:50 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
sikokiller wrote:

Monster Hunter Tri is suppose to have beast online... don't know about Red Steel 2's online though.

red steel 2 has absalutly no online at all, the focus is the story mode only
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down