The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Steel 2 Vs. Fragile Dreams (March Edition)

+2
snaredrums123
sikokiller
6 posters

Go down

Red Steel 2 Vs. Fragile Dreams (March Edition)

Red Steel 2 Vs. Fragile Dreams   (March Edition) Vote_lcap43%Red Steel 2 Vs. Fragile Dreams   (March Edition) Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Red Steel 2 Vs. Fragile Dreams   (March Edition) Vote_lcap57%Red Steel 2 Vs. Fragile Dreams   (March Edition) Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Red Steel 2 Vs. Fragile Dreams   (March Edition) Empty Red Steel 2 Vs. Fragile Dreams (March Edition)

Post by sikokiller Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:35 am

the rules of this game is simple you choose the wii game you want in March the most but first im gonna see if i can change any of your minds about what games you want by adding the plot of them both

Fragile Dreams: : Farewell Ruins of the Moon
Fragile is set in a post-apocalyptic near future world that has lost its light and is covered in a dense fog. Almost all the world's population has vanished, and the cities have been left abandoned. The game places the player in the shoes of Seto, a young boy. He talks about the grandfather that he used to live with died at the end of the summer. Although being together for some time, Seto didn't seem to know his name. He buried the grandfather in a small hole in front of their house, and from that moment on he became really lonely.
i love that plot sounds interesting lol

Red Steel 2
The story will be set in "a desert-bound, high-tech metropolis", with influences from both the Far East and the old Wild West. Ubisoft simply refers to the main character as The Swordsman; the lack of a name will become clear later in the game.This silent protagonist is a member of the "Kusagari-clan", who, prior to this game's events, were almost all killed by a clan called "The Jackals". Now, as one of the last survivors of the Kusagari-clan, The Swordsman sets off on a mission to avenge his fallen clan, and begins hunting down the leader of the Jackals, named Payne. Later on he finds a special sword deep in Caldera's mines and thus a deadly rival comes to town...

[color=red]Now im having mixed feeling on what game i should buy first, the story's sound interesting lol,

Last edited by sikokiller on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Red Steel 2 Vs. Fragile Dreams   (March Edition) Empty Re: Red Steel 2 Vs. Fragile Dreams (March Edition)

Post by snaredrums123 Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:57 am

I think that gameplay wise, redsteel will be better.

Story, graphical, and sound wise, Fragile will be better Very Happy

I chose redsteel though.
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Red Steel 2 Vs. Fragile Dreams   (March Edition) Empty Re: Red Steel 2 Vs. Fragile Dreams (March Edition)

Post by Kamina#1 Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:11 am

gameplay,graphics : red steel 2

story,character:fragile dreams.
lol we can play as kaiba
Kamina#1
Kamina#1
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hazif95

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:51 pm

Kamina#1 wrote:gameplay,graphics : red steel 2

story,character:fragile dreams.
lol we can play as kaiba
Well, I heard the Graphics in Fragile are fantastic. Also, Fragile has the soundtrack down pat, or so I've heard.
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Niclyk Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:02 pm

Fragile Dreams, i just love these kind of games Smile

Niclyk
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:47 pm

red steel 2 all the way
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RollingSilver Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:53 am

i might choose fragile since i've anticipated it longer than i have for red steel 2.

i might get both hopefully
RollingSilver
RollingSilver
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down