The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do we think of Sony "move"

+6
KidZillah
sulley
Static man2
TheRighteousFascist
darkwingdragon709
I_am_ainz
10 posters

Go down

What do we think of Sony "move" Empty What do we think of Sony "move"

Post by I_am_ainz Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:05 am

is this a hit or a miss?
I_am_ainz
I_am_ainz
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

What do we think of Sony "move" Empty Re: What do we think of Sony "move"

Post by darkwingdragon709 Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:13 am

well...all i know that it more proves what i've been sayin for years, sony are THE biggest VG ripoff artists i've ever seen. all that did was make me lose more respect for them...the little respect i DID have.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:16 am

It looks more impressive than Natal in my opinion, but it's not worth $80-$100. I'll wait for either a lower price or enough support to warrant my purchase.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Static man2 Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:41 am

i think its really cool tech. it like wiimote meets natal. i think it will do alright not great. dont think to much of the hard core are gunna pick it up.
Static man2
Static man2
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by sulley Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:12 pm

niether do i static. but socom 4 apparantly will use it
sulley
sulley
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:04 pm

ya know what? i already understood what TheWon was talkin about on his vid when he said that the industry babies sony, but now i REALLY see it. did you guys see ign's take on the "move"? they went on and on about how how is better than the wiimote&WM+, while at the same time sayin how unresponsive, slow, and buggy it was durin the demos. from the crap that was shown, the software was inferior to even the first demo for wiisports back in 06 when nintendo rocked everyone's socks off...so how is this...THING better than the device thats already shown to have reliable near 1:1 motion?(WS:resort and more notably redsteel 2)

does anyone see anything wrong with this? if the wiimote had shown that level of buggyness on its demo, the industry woulda flamed nintendo back to the stone age.(ya'll know its true, literally EVERYONE wanted/waitin for the wiimote to fail)but when they see this thing they stick a "oh just wait, sony'll make it better" sticker on it THEN say this obvious ripoff is better than the WM+ solution. what these bastards need to say is if sony REALLY been workin on that thing since last gen like they say, why does it handle inferior to the wiimote from back in 06? and i'm bettin that sony only said that crap in order to try and downplay the wiimote a bit cause nintendo made the same statment. just like how they put the sixaxis on the ps3 remote RIGHT after nintendo finally revealed the wiimote and introduced motion controls that worked...THEN had the galls to show off the sixaxis as if the people didn't just see the wiimote...and THEN released the ps3 first, most likely hopin they'd get credit for pioneerin standard motion control in games.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:29 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:ya know what? i already understood what TheWon was talkin about on his vid when he said that the industry babies sony, but now i REALLY see it. did you guys see ign's take on the "move"? they went on and on about how how is better than the wiimote&WM+, while at the same time sayin how unresponsive, slow, and buggy it was durin the demos. from the crap that was shown, the software was inferior to even the first demo for wiisports back in 06 when nintendo rocked everyone's socks off...so how is this...THING better than the device thats already shown to have reliable near 1:1 motion?(WS:resort and more notably redsteel 2)

does anyone see anything wrong with this? if the wiimote had shown that level of buggyness on its demo, the industry woulda flamed nintendo back to the stone age.(ya'll know its true, literally EVERYONE wanted/waitin for the wiimote to fail)but when they see this thing they stick a "oh just wait, sony'll make it better" sticker on it THEN say this obvious ripoff is better than the WM+ solution. what these bastards need to say is if sony REALLY been workin on that thing since last gen like they say, why does it handle inferior to the wiimote from back in 06? and i'm bettin that sony only said that crap in order to try and downplay the wiimote a bit cause nintendo made the same statment. just like how they put the sixaxis on the ps3 remote RIGHT after nintendo finally revealed the wiimote and introduced motion controls that worked...THEN had the galls to show off the sixaxis as if the people didn't just see the wiimote...and THEN released the ps3 first, most likely hopin they'd get credit for pioneerin standard motion control in games.
- blah.blah.blah

the Wiimote and Move look almost the same to me .
but, with the eyetoy, that 1:1 looks WAY a little more responsive than the Wiimote .
either way, it's going to be a hit .

Natal is going to be good, but a waste of money .

stop writing essays to prove one point ; you're looking like a......the f word .
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

http://www.kidzillah.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:48 pm

KidZillah wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:ya know what? i already understood what TheWon was talkin about on his vid when he said that the industry babies sony, but now i REALLY see it. did you guys see ign's take on the "move"? they went on and on about how how is better than the wiimote&WM+, while at the same time sayin how unresponsive, slow, and buggy it was durin the demos. from the crap that was shown, the software was inferior to even the first demo for wiisports back in 06 when nintendo rocked everyone's socks off...so how is this...THING better than the device thats already shown to have reliable near 1:1 motion?(WS:resort and more notably redsteel 2)

- blah.blah.blah

but, with the eyetoy, that 1:1 looks WAY a little more responsive than the Wiimote .

stop writing essays to prove one point ; you're looking like a......the f word .
if i look like the "f word" or not shouldn't matter. fact is that the industry holds double standards when it comes to sony and nintendo. the "move" apparently isn't 1:1 responsive, otherwise they never woulda mentioned the unresponsive and buggy problems durin play, and yet they try to cover over it by statin somethin that ain't true.

but with that said i must ask, why do you think that the "move" will be a hit, but the natal will be a waste of money?

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Static man2 Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:53 pm

i watch the confrence and it seemed 1 to 1. those games im sure aren't finished. i think its the best tech because it takes the great tech from the wii and combines it with natal.
Static man2
Static man2
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Static man2 wrote:i watch the confrence and it seemed 1 to 1. those games im sure aren't finished. i think its the best tech because it takes the great tech from the wii and combines it with natal.
i watched em too and thought the same, but then i read what the people said about the way it handled. either way, i can see sony fixin the probs later on though, but that ain't my gripe.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Static man2 Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:08 pm

i still think the hole motion sitiation is dumb. i dont want anymore controllers or addons and i dont want so more around. i like the wiimote because of the IR.
Static man2
Static man2
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:15 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

- blah.blah.blah

if i look like the "f word" or not shouldn't matter. fact is that the industry holds double standards when it comes to sony and nintendo. the "move" apparently isn't 1:1 responsive, otherwise they never woulda mentioned the unresponsive and buggy problems durin play, and yet they try to cover over it by statin somethin that ain't true.

but with that said i must ask, why do you think that the "move" will be a hit, but the natal will be a waste of money?

- they aren't even done with the Move .

It was changed to the Wand, Arc, to Move .
it is 1:1 responsive, iSaw the little video bull when it was those 2 dudes on stage .
What did they state that wasn't true? 0_o

iSaid the Move will be a hit, because iSee it being linked into semi-mainstream exclusives .
[Socom 4!!!!!!!!!)
unlike Natal .
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

http://www.kidzillah.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Static man2 Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:45 pm

KidZillah wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

- blah.blah.blah

it is 1:1 responsive, iSaw the little video bull when it was those 2 dudes on stage .

iSaid the Move will be a hit, because iSee it being linked into semi-mainstream exclusives .
[Socom 4!!!!!!!!!)
unlike Natal .

The Arc and WAnd and Jem where not official names those are names other people in the industry game it.
Static man2
Static man2
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:27 pm

KidZillah wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

- blah.blah.blah

[Socom 4!!!!!!!!!)
unlike Natal .
no its not 1:1 responsive. go to ign and read matt's article on his experience. accordin to him it works worst than the first generation wii games, filled with buggy inresponsivness.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:12 am

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
KidZillah wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

- blah.blah.blah

[Socom 4!!!!!!!!!)
unlike Natal .
no its not 1:1 responsive. go to ign and read matt's article on his experience. accordin to him it works worst than the first generation wii games, filled with buggy inresponsivness.
I would imagine that's the case considering it's an unfinished game using new technology.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamina#1 Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:27 am

to much quoting

PS3 fanboy:OMGOMG it haz less buttons!!! INOVATION!!!!
Kamina#1
Kamina#1
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hazif95

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:00 am

@TheRighteousFascist
yeah, that may've been acceptable if not for sony claimin that they've been workin on this thing since last gen. that and when other editors say that it works better than the WM+ when it clearly doen't even stack up to the wiimote durin its demo phase back in 06. i'm just glad matt made that article to spread the truth...did you guys read what he said happened with the natal durin a live on stage showin?

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:24 am

new technology I could have sworn 1:1ish motion controls was done last year lol. When P.M.k finishes his video about the move. It over for ps3 fanboy. just like when he own the industy for their dubble standards towards nintendo and sony
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *LuvinFuu* Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:02 am

I think it will be a great addition to the PS3 Smile
*LuvinFuu*
*LuvinFuu*
GameBoy