The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstation move better than wii motion plus

+4
TheLolzalol
SoaringDive
sulley
YGT
8 posters

Go down

Playstation move better than wii motion plus Empty Playstation move better than wii motion plus

Post by YGT Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:03 pm

no i know i cant really say that cause move isnt even out yet but i just wanted to get ppl input on this...now i was playin red steel 2 today and i really wanted to see how precise it is and i was really dissapointed.Is always seems that when the developers say that this game is TRUE 1:1 motion it really isnt at all now when i move the controller slowly yes it is exactly 1:1 but when i shake it fast around it doesnt seem to be able to keep up as the move APPEARS to now this is just how i feel and im not including natal cause from what ive seen there is lag everywere in the motion but yeah tell what u feel about it
YGT
YGT
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Playstation move better than wii motion plus Empty Re: Playstation move better than wii motion plus

Post by sulley Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:18 pm

YGT wrote:no i know i cant really say that cause move isnt even out yet but i just wanted to get ppl input on this...now i was playin red steel 2 today and i really wanted to see how precise it is and i was really dissapointed.Is always seems that when the developers say that this game is TRUE 1:1 motion it really isnt at all now when i move the controller slowly yes it is exactly 1:1 but when i shake it fast around it doesnt seem to be able to keep up as the move APPEARS to now this is just how i feel and im not including natal cause from what ive seen there is lag everywere in the motion but yeah tell what u feel about it

the red steel 2 sword fighting isnt too precise. its really cool. ive had a week to try the game and i can say its epic
sulley
sulley
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

Playstation move better than wii motion plus Empty Re: Playstation move better than wii motion plus

Post by SoaringDive Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Wii Motion Plus combined with lag = PS Move.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLolzalol Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:43 pm

I heard that the PS move doesn't even control aswell as a normal wii-mote let alone WM+
TheLolzalol
TheLolzalol
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:18 pm

YGT wrote:now i was playin red steel 2 today and i really wanted to see how precise it is and i was really dissapointed.Is always seems that when the developers say that this game is TRUE 1:1 motion it really isnt at all now when i move the controller slowly yes it is exactly 1:1 but when i shake it fast around it doesnt seem to be able to keep up

are you using the torrent or did the game come out.
the game still seen pretty solid but I dont own the game.
where did you get the torrent? Of course it better not hard to improve on existing technology.

my thought about the torrent are you know the game is usually slower at points on torrents but load fast.
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:28 am

PS Move will usually always have lag in it, because it uses a camera to track your movement. A camera can't do everything in real time so there will be a split millisecond lag. Wiimote on the other hand, does everything in real time. Only thing keeping it from being true 1:1 is the in game animations. If you swing faster than the game's animation then yes, there will be lag because the animation can't go fast enough. I'm sure later at the end of Wii Motion +'s life span we'll be seeing games with animations that can display as fast as we can move.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLolzalol Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:32 am

FaytSaratome wrote:PS Move will usually always have lag in it, because it uses a camera to track your movement. A camera can't do everything in real time so there will be a split millisecond lag. Wiimote on the other hand, does everything in real time. Only thing keeping it from being true 1:1 is the in game animations. If you swing faster than the game's animation then yes, there will be lag because the animation can't go fast enough. I'm sure later at the end of Wii Motion +'s life span we'll be seeing games with animations that can display as fast as we can move.

^
This.
TheLolzalol
TheLolzalol
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:53 am

>.> sony and microsoft need to get off nintendo with this motion stuff.....nintendo will always be king of motion control XD
solidstudios
solidstudios
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by boricua Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:46 pm

solidstudios wrote:>.> sony and microsoft need to get off nintendo with this motion stuff.....nintendo will always be king of motion control XD

the afro agrees afro
boricua
boricua
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down