The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i just got NMH2 and my take on the game

3 posters

Go down

i just got NMH2 and my take on the game Empty i just got NMH2 and my take on the game

Post by sikokiller Sun May 30, 2010 6:16 am

.. i brought NMH2 on Friday and beat the game, NMH2 is awesome but in my opinion the story in the original NMH is better it just had alot more twists and a stronger story then the latest... and if you haven't played the game yet, heres a warning don't pick sweet mode its to easy, no i mean to easy i never broke a sweat on the rank 1 fight, i played the original NMH on sweet mode and broke a sweat on rank 1 fight lol, im gonna play the Mild Mode soon i want a challenge

as i said the game is awesome because the controls are far more improved, yes i know the controls are the same as the original but doing wrestling moves motion controls respond much better then the original.. the graphics are a big step from the original and oh we finally got blood in this game HAHA (the original was cencored in Europe)... and they have so many quotes on NMH2 that you can use lol, and am i the only one that wishes that you can ride your bike to an location? lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

i just got NMH2 and my take on the game Empty Re: i just got NMH2 and my take on the game

Post by Kamina#1 Sun May 30, 2010 8:51 am

-i bet u have the BJ5 t shirt
-try beating the final boss on bitter,seriously no pizza's provided,and the boss keeps spamming his attacks best of luck lol
Kamina#1
Kamina#1
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hazif95

Back to top Go down

i just got NMH2 and my take on the game Empty Re: i just got NMH2 and my take on the game

Post by sikokiller Mon May 31, 2010 4:37 am

Kamina#1 wrote:-i bet u have the BJ5 t shirt
-try beating the final boss on bitter,seriously no pizza's provided,and the boss keeps spamming his attacks best of luck lol

actually i don't have the T-shirt, i was gonna preorder for it but i seen how gay it looked lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamina#1 Mon May 31, 2010 10:21 am

sikokiller wrote:
Kamina#1 wrote:-i bet u have the BJ5 t shirt

actually i don't have the T-shirt, i was gonna preorder for it but i seen how gay it looked lol
dude its not gay,its f-ing awesome,I would wear that i swear
Kamina#1
Kamina#1
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hazif95

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLolzalol Mon May 31, 2010 4:30 pm

The t-shirt is teh sex! Even if i never wore it i'd just hang it up on my wall or something.
TheLolzalol
TheLolzalol
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down