The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If u had ideas for fixing game to be better what game would it be and why?

+18
Super Smash Bros. Fan
lil boy blue 300
Darrien
Permafry_42
Invaderzzim
BlackSabbath370
Ultima
brawler9686
Nintendo.Wii
FearDefeat
ByakuganAlex
FaytSaratome
MetaSmashBro
solborimm
Necro
Moshter
TheNintendoLook
zaku
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If u had ideas for fixing game to be better what game would it be and why? Empty If u had ideas for fixing game to be better what game would it be and why?

Post by zaku Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:51 am

i think ssbb should have added shadow as a chracter anyone he pretty cool i guess
zaku
zaku
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

If u had ideas for fixing game to be better what game would it be and why? Empty Re: If u had ideas for fixing game to be better what game would it be and why?

Post by TheNintendoLook Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:54 am

The Conduit: Wii Speak for every one not just your friends i wish u could talk to every one with a wii speak online
TheNintendoLook
TheNintendoLook
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNintendoLook

Back to top Go down

If u had ideas for fixing game to be better what game would it be and why? Empty Re: If u had ideas for fixing game to be better what game would it be and why?

Post by Moshter Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:57 am

I want SSBB to not have a crappy level editor. =D

Moshter
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:03 am

TheNintendoLook wrote:The Conduit: Wii Speak for every one not just your friends i wish u could talk to every one with a wii speak online
that would be good as long as there aren't too many snobby people just cussing a lot or making a lot of noise.

Necro
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by solborimm Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:04 am

i could think of a bunch. if animal crossing actually had a character creator instead of a questionnaire like thing it would be nice. if sonic and the black knight actually had some difficulty to it as opposed to being just a waggle fest. if GH3 had dlc instead of me having to make a custom for them. there's a lot more i know but i can't think of right now.

solborimm
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:09 am

Moshter wrote:I want SSBB to not have a crappy level editor. =D
Be glad we have one. I've made 291 stages as of right now. I love it.
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:45 am

SSBB needs more original characters instead of a lot of clones. Ganon is STILL a freaking clone of Captain Falcon, what is up with that?!
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by ByakuganAlex Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:50 am

I would make call of duty modern warfare have wii speak
ByakuganAlex
ByakuganAlex
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:51 am

I still think Wii should have a headset. I mean it already uses Bluetooth so you'll think Nintendo would allow the Wii to use Bluetooth headsets.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by zaku Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:29 am

Any one wanna be friends on brawl i only have 46 i need 14 more people pm me if u wanna add me
zaku
zaku
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:48 am

FaytSaratome wrote:SSBB needs more original characters instead of a lot of clones. Ganon is STILL a freaking clone of Captain Falcon, what is up with that?!
he not as much of a clone as he was in melee. the only real clone i see in brawl is toon link. i like toon link better, but they can't get rid of the original link.

Necro
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:49 am

Toon Link is cheap. He's faster then Link but has the same power.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by FearDefeat Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:50 am

SSBB with better online play.
FearDefeat
FearDefeat
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nintendo.Wii Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:13 pm

SSBB's online.
Nintendo.Wii
Nintendo.Wii
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by ByakuganAlex Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:15 pm

I want shadow in SSBB 2
ByakuganAlex
ByakuganAlex
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:35 pm

I want the next Mario Kart to have a track editor. I also want no hackers in Nintendo's and The Conduit's online.

Back to top Go down

Post by brawler9686 Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:48 pm

Yup definitly think wii needs a headset and the conduit needs some huge online improvement as well. bounce

brawler9686
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by zaku Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:26 pm

no lag in ssbb would be awesome but really i think ssbb,the conduit,and mario kart should have DLC yes added on content that would be perfect oh and for ssbb not to lag a lot
zaku
zaku
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultima Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:57 pm

yeah Shadow in brawl would be ownage
Ultima
Ultima
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSabbath370 Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:26 pm

If i had to change on wii game it would be Metroid Prime 3, not so much change but add, online multiplayer, everybody wants an online multiplayer, if it did, i would be playing mp3 everyday, who wouldnt?
BlackSabbath370
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:29 pm

LOL I'd take all the Zelda CD-i games and DELETE the entire game. That's what i would fix.

Nahh, actually i'd probably add in a fool-proof anti-hacking system on the conduit. don't know how, but i would <_<

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSabbath370 Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:43 am

Another game i would fix is Borderlands, add a decent story to it, probably hire Peter Jackson or Steven Spielberg to write it, cause it would defiantly make the beginning of the first 20 lvls more interesting

O and port it to the wii
BlackSabbath370
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:08 am

BlackSabbath370 wrote:If i had to change on wii game it would be Metroid Prime 3, not so much change but add, online multiplayer, everybody wants an online multiplayer, if it did, i would be playing mp3 everyday, who wouldnt?

agreed; i would definetly buy an online multiplayer metroid.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:09 am

SSBB FIX THE ONLINE Sleep
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:58 am

Moshter wrote:I want SSBB to not have a crappy level editor. =D

we homebrew guys have brawl + for that you can download via HBB and I wish wii speak could have bluetooth in it. I wish we had mod in online games like the conduit so hacker will die out.
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next