The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Cafe Launch Games Predictions

+2
Shokio
RaycxellTorres
6 posters

Go down

Out of those games games,which one would you get first day?

Project Cafe Launch Games Predictions Vote_lcap14%Project Cafe Launch Games Predictions Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Project Cafe Launch Games Predictions Vote_lcap0%Project Cafe Launch Games Predictions Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Project Cafe Launch Games Predictions Vote_lcap0%Project Cafe Launch Games Predictions Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Project Cafe Launch Games Predictions Vote_lcap29%Project Cafe Launch Games Predictions Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Project Cafe Launch Games Predictions Vote_lcap57%Project Cafe Launch Games Predictions Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Project Cafe Launch Games Predictions Empty Project Cafe Launch Games Predictions

Post by RaycxellTorres Mon May 30, 2011 6:06 pm

Leave your thoughts on what their gonna be.I think it should come out with:
1.Starfox(like Starfox64)
2.Mario(let's see what will they do with him now,Mushroom Kingdom-->Isle Delfino-->Space--->???)
3.F-Zero(...If F-Zero on the gamecube looked and played stunningly,imagine a fast paced,hard as hell,crazy ass,HD F-Zero would be like)
4.Metroid(It's Metroid,nuff said)
5.GTA V(Since Rockstar is rumored to be working on a game for the new system,why not GTA V?)
6.Pokemon(I love the pokemon games,but there has never been a Hardcore(like the main games)pokemon game on a home console,Pokemon Colosseum and Gale of Darkness where the closest to it.
RaycxellTorres
RaycxellTorres
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/user/RaycxellTorres

Back to top Go down

Project Cafe Launch Games Predictions Empty Re: Project Cafe Launch Games Predictions

Post by Shokio Mon May 30, 2011 6:32 pm

I voted for F-Zero. An F-Zero game is over-due, and not to mention that it was mentioned in a Stream-related patent.

Were you the one who voted for Mario? I highly doubt that.
Shokio
Shokio
Admin
Admin

https://thewiinetwork.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Project Cafe Launch Games Predictions Empty Re: Project Cafe Launch Games Predictions

Post by RaycxellTorres Mon May 30, 2011 7:20 pm

maaaaaaaaybe lol
RaycxellTorres
RaycxellTorres
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shokio Mon May 30, 2011 8:51 pm

Lol, like I said, I doubt there would be a Mario game. The last console Mario was only a year ago, and they're currently working on Mario 3DS. I couldn't imagine them squeezing out another one in such a short amount of time.
Shokio
Shokio
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Mon May 30, 2011 8:55 pm

No Pikmin?
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Shokio Mon May 30, 2011 8:58 pm

snaredrums123 wrote:No Pikmin?

I think this list is meant for uncomfirmed/rumored games. Pikmin 3 has actually been confirmed.
Shokio
Shokio
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RaycxellTorres Mon May 30, 2011 9:29 pm

yep,you got it,Jahmai =/ and now that i think about it,your kinda right,squeezing a Mario game in is pretty far fetched.If i could i would change it to either Starfox or F-Zero,maybe Pokemon.
RaycxellTorres
RaycxellTorres
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shokio Tue May 31, 2011 12:04 am

If I could cast a 2nd vote I'd say Starfox, cause Retro Studios is working on something and it's NOT Metroid.
Shokio
Shokio
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Tue May 31, 2011 7:11 am

I would say F-Zero but Star Fox has a better chance at being released than F-Zero does. I read somewhere back when F-Zero GX was released that Nintendo was considering that being the last F-Zero game, but it could have just been a rumor.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Tue May 31, 2011 6:57 pm

you guys forgot about Zelda. I think it will be pushed back for the Stream like Twilight Princess was.
I agree with Pikman though.
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Tue May 31, 2011 7:08 pm

Darrien wrote:you guys forgot about Zelda. I think it will be pushed back for the Stream like Twilight Princess was.
I agree with Pikman though.
That would be a douche move and mostly impossible. There isn't even a reason to. The whole game was designed around Wii Motion Plus and also Zelda's 25th Anniversary is THIS year, so they wouldn't push a Zelda game back.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Italian_Boy1Up Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:22 pm

I honestly think Smash Bros will follow the same pattern. I think they'll talk it up to being a launch title, but in all reality it won't come out for 6-12 months after launch.

I think if they're smart, there will be a Zelda and Metroid game at launch. Not only because these two will be the best at showcasing Nintendo franchises in HD, but I think they need to jump on pushing a Zelda game out ASAP this time. It seems like the Cube and Wii kind of fiddled around too long rather than just pushing the damn title out already.

I also think Smash Bros 4 would be the best way to showcase all their franchises in HD without having to have them all have games come out at launch, but like I said, I doubt it'll go that smoothly.
Italian_Boy1Up
Italian_Boy1Up
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:03 pm

I still stand by what I say about Skyward Sword, that game would be a good fair well game for the Wii. Miyamoto is also wanting to work on a remake for Link to the Past but not sure if anything is coming out of it, as there is a difference between wanting to and doing something. So lets assume he is, there is three Zelda games already so I wouldn't expect a Zelda game on cafe.

For Smash Bros, how they advertised Brawl made me think that would been the last one, you know. "The brawl to end them all" slogan. But hey it could have just been a catchy tag line, and didn't have much meaning to it behind the franchise itself.

The biggest game that Cafe should have on launch is Pikmin 3. Miyamoto has even stated that Pikmin is one of the best series that would benefit from HD so I'm positive that will be a launch title.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Italian_Boy1Up Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:32 pm

Smash Bros is one of their biggest money makers (it was the highest selling gamecube game of all time). They don't really have a choice, they have to make another one lol. Plus like I said, it's the best way to showcase all their franchises in HD without...ya know..making games for all of them lol.
Italian_Boy1Up
Italian_Boy1Up
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:56 pm

I think I would rather see a Nintendo vs Capcom more than I would like another Smash Bros.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down