The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If u had ideas for fixing game to be better what game would it be and why?

+18
Super Smash Bros. Fan
lil boy blue 300
Darrien
Permafry_42
Invaderzzim
BlackSabbath370
Ultima
brawler9686
Nintendo.Wii
FearDefeat
ByakuganAlex
FaytSaratome
MetaSmashBro
solborimm
Necro
Moshter
TheNintendoLook
zaku
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If u had ideas for fixing game to be better what game would it be and why? - Page 2 Empty I'm going to go with the crowd and say...

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:17 pm

Super Smash Bros. Brawl. While it is an very good game, it was a huge disappointment and needed massive improvements. Here is what I would fix:

The Character Roster: My biggest disappointement of the entire game. I would add tons of characters in, but I would be satisfied by replacing the Random Character screen with Mega Man or Bomberman and put the Random Character Screen beside it.

Characters moveset: I would like for semi-clone characters to be unique and Mario's FLUDD to actually take damage on opponenets, but it's not really any major gripes.

The Subspace Amissary: Not much to complain, except that I would at least add dialouge to the CGI cuts. A game has little to no story if it has no form of dialouge or voice acting. Some games don't need story, but for The Subspace Amissary, I cannot excuse the lack of storytelling.

Bonus Stages: All I would do is put in the "Board The Platform" Mode back. I loved it in the first two games.

Stages: Just more Melee stages, but other then that, no major complaints.

Masterpieces: I would add more Nintendo's Masterpieces and even a demo for Snake's and Sonic's first game. Also, I would add in Earthbound. However, this is not an major complaint.

Online: This section needs MASSIVE improvements. Look at it, it's an disater! Most games lag and when they do, most of them means you will get kicked out and that's pretty shameful on Nintendo's behalf. Here is what I would do:

1. Get rid of the lags. Could you people imagine an lag-free online? It has been done before on Wii and DS games, so an lag-free online alone would dramatically improve the experience.

2. More variety. Outside of Friends, online option is bare-bone and very disappointing. My suggestions include letting us fight for any time limits, use Time, Stock, and Coin Mode for Team and Normal Battle, and the modes that are exclusives to Friends.

3. A Ranking/Leaderboard system. That wouldn't hurt, right?

4. An option to look for games that doesn't lag. We should be able to look for games online and the colors like in the Friends section can determind how much the online lags.

I would like aside from Masahiro Sakurai (Who is no longer involved in the series) to take notes while the fourth installments are in development.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

If u had ideas for fixing game to be better what game would it be and why? - Page 2 Empty Re: If u had ideas for fixing game to be better what game would it be and why?

Post by SoaringDive Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Super Smash Bros Fan, a lot of people will reply "tl;dr".

Just giving you a heads up.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

If u had ideas for fixing game to be better what game would it be and why? - Page 2 Empty Re: If u had ideas for fixing game to be better what game would it be and why?

Post by lil boy blue 300 Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:39 pm

why dont they shut down the severs then tweak them for brawl Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:11 pm

Make Capt. Falcon a playable character in Mario Kart Wii
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:00 pm

twilight princess. i would put the magic in the game along with the return of the fire, ice, and light arrows, and a comeback for spells like dins fire and farore's wind(used like how zelda uses them in SSBB)and nayru's love. i would replace that crappy super spinslash with the return of the sword beam from LttP.

the combat system was horrid, i woulda made it like WW's BEAUTIFUL combat system but with better more fleshed combos...a different combo for every direction pushed on the control stick. in WW you were able to mix and match strikes to chain dozens of different combos. a better parry reaction command that reacts differently dependin on the enemies attack directions. and lastly, i woulda added voice actin for all characters except link.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Niclyk Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:23 am

Gyoza wrote:Make Capt. Falcon a playable character in Mario Kart Wii

Captain falcon is cool, but do you really think he belongs in a mario game? Razz

Niclyk
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:24 am

Pac Man was in a Mario game, Black Mage and (I think) White Mage were in a Mario game, etc.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2