The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

despise of what you would say about red steel... i enjoyed it lol

+4
Gyoza
Lilcross
ElkinFencer10
sikokiller
8 posters

Go down

despise of what you would say about red steel... i enjoyed it lol Empty despise of what you would say about red steel... i enjoyed it lol

Post by sikokiller Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:17 am

let me explain .. i played the game i nearly beat it i think, i reckon the AI isn't dumb as bricks like far cry vengeance, i find the enemy's very smart, the story is very boring though all i wanted to do is skip it and get into the game lol.. i like the idea of the machine gun when you can tilt the wiimote on the side and shoot like that... i didn't find the controls that bad at all
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

despise of what you would say about red steel... i enjoyed it lol Empty Re: despise of what you would say about red steel... i enjoyed it lol

Post by ElkinFencer10 Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:40 am

I liked Red Steel. It DEFINITELY didn't use the Wii's full capabilities, but one must remember; it was one of the earlier Wii games, and the ability to use the motion control for swordplay (limited though it was) was pretty cool. Twilight Princess did a MUCH better job of the sword control, but Red Steel isn't as bad as people say it is IMHO. The multiplayer was more than disappointing, though.
ElkinFencer10
ElkinFencer10
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://elkinfencer10.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

despise of what you would say about red steel... i enjoyed it lol Empty Re: despise of what you would say about red steel... i enjoyed it lol

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:54 pm

I wanted to get Red Steel at first, but an employee at GameStop told me that it was very glitchy. I may buy it anyway for Christmas, or just wait until Red Steel 2 comes out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilcross Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:10 pm

I enjoyed it to. One of my first wii games, I had a blast. (Though it was ridiculously glitchy.)
Lilcross
Lilcross
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:35 pm

I'll get Red Steel 2 it's too late for red steel 1.
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:41 pm

i liked it. it was fun single player sure not the best game but it was fun and kept me entertained
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by marcus222 Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:39 pm

I enjoyed it I think people need to keep in mind it was one of the very first wii games, and it looks like the sequel will be awesome.

marcus222
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:55 pm

yup gonna be great
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by ElkinFencer10 Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:59 pm

I still play Red Steel from time to time. I'd play it a lot more if it had wifi, but hey, it was one of the first FPS games on the Wii; it was a good stepping stone to the greatness we have now called The Conduit, IMHO.
ElkinFencer10
ElkinFencer10
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://elkinfencer10.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:46 pm

sikokiller wrote:let me explain .. i played the game i nearly beat it i think, i reckon the AI isn't dumb as bricks like far cry vengeance, i find the enemy's very smart, the story is very boring though all i wanted to do is skip it and get into the game lol.. i like the idea of the machine gun when you can tilt the wiimote on the side and shoot like that... i didn't find the controls that bad at all
i totally agree with you, i enjoyed the game from start to finish even though i hate fps games...or could it be that i liked it cause it was the first motion controlled aimin i ever experienced? either way it kept me goin til the end. and the controls were nowhere near as bad as people said they were, i think reviewers and people were seriously over reactin...but i know one thing, redsteel 2 is gonna be 5X better in every way.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:49 pm

I've always been interested in playing the game although I always felt any price was too much. Maybe I'll wait for the price to be $5 or something.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:40 pm

Godwind wrote:I've always been interested in playing the game although I always felt any price was too much. Maybe I'll wait for the price to be $5 or something.
...geez godwind the game was not THAT bad. it was easily worth a good 20 bucks, may be able to get it for that much or cheaper used.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down