The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

online services that need improvement

5 posters

Go down

online services that need improvement Empty online services that need improvement

Post by nintendorocks Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:54 am

here's where you get to discuss online services that need improving
nintendorocks
nintendorocks
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

online services that need improvement Empty Re: online services that need improvement

Post by JakeBanfield Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:45 am

A Sort OF PSN OF XBL network were people can chat make friends and stuff..WHAT? does nintendo want us to be anti-social gamers?Razz and besides some sort of update for wii speak on alot of games ..couldent they do that like have two winows open with the game above?..it could be possible someone should really contact a good hacker for this one:P
JakeBanfield
JakeBanfield
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

online services that need improvement Empty Re: online services that need improvement

Post by MetaSmashBro Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:55 pm

JakeBanfield wrote:A Sort OF PSN OF XBL network were people can chat make friends and stuff..WHAT? does nintendo want us to be anti-social gamers?Razz and besides some sort of update for wii speak on alot of games ..couldent they do that like have two winows open with the game above?..it could be possible someone should really contact a good hacker for this one:P
Agreed but I won't hack to have voice chat where I can't
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:43 pm

under home menu have a wii speak option Razz
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:59 pm

Something on the wii that is similar to XBL's list thing where if a friend is online you can invite them to join your match. And wii speak for more games and the loss of friend codes. Or keep them and make it so that you don't enter them, but the wii does it. You type in their name and the wii will search that game for that person and you confirm which one is them and the game will add them for you. Then they get a friend invite.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:52 am

id rater something like that then fc but not over done like xbx live as D/c and lag are results
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by nintendorocks Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:21 am

super smash bros brawl online
nintendorocks
nintendorocks
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:53 pm

nintendorocks wrote:super smash bros brawl online

The online for me in that game was smooth as butter most of the time. Everynow and then i'd get a little lag.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:20 pm

AxelDemon wrote:
nintendorocks wrote:super smash bros brawl online

The online for me in that game was smooth as butter most of the time. Everynow and then i'd get a little lag.

same just getting in a game took to long
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:33 am

Jade789119 wrote:same just getting in a game took to long

Finding a public match was like that. But a friend match was like that too sometimes.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:20 pm

The Conduit's online, even though it is good, it's still laggy, spawn glithcy, and hackery there.

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:55 pm

Jaques7Chef wrote:it's still laggy, spawn glithcy, and hackery there.

Laggy- not Hvs' fault, but they can help improve it
Spawn Glitchy- Update your wii, and when you get the glitch, sit it out. Jeez. Read a book or somethin'.
Hackery-They can definitely at least improve on this, but there will always be hackers my friend. One way to prevent this would be for people to kick people out the match.

And as an update to what i'd like in the sequel;

A way to kick someone out the match. I know nintendo doesn't want to do this, but they took quite awhile to crack down on hackers, and there are still plenty of them. Maybe nintendo could let them have complete control over the servers. Or at least control of banning hackers
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:12 pm

AxelDemon wrote:
Jaques7Chef wrote:it's still laggy, spawn glithcy, and hackery there.

Laggy- not Hvs' fault, but they can help improve it
Spawn Glitchy- Update your wii, and when you get the glitch, sit it out. Jeez. Read a book or somethin'.
Hackery-They can definitely at least improve on this, but there will always be hackers my friend. One way to prevent this would be for people to kick people out the match.

And as an update to what i'd like in the sequel;

A way to kick someone out the match. I know nintendo doesn't want to do this, but they took quite awhile to crack down on hackers, and there are still plenty of them. Maybe nintendo could let them have complete control over the servers. Or at least control of banning hackers

spaw glitch is patched now so yay Very Happy and i think art style should be improved
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:43 pm

Jade789119 wrote:spaw glitch is patched now so yay Very Happy

Thats what it seems like. But i've got the glitch just recently.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:47 am

i got it to but thats because b4 i patched i glitched on FFA then when you wait it out it wont happen again Very Happy as far as i know
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:53 am

The Spawn glitch is still there but I've been gettin it less and less now.
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:32 pm

Jade789119 wrote:i got it to but thats because b4 i patched i glitched on FFA then when you wait it out it wont happen again Very Happy as far as i know

yeah
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down