The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's going to pick up Modern Warfare for wii

+11
boricua
Darksylux
cataback
Ciflit
Orange_Guy
nintendorocks
Jade789119
Permafry_42
Godwind
SoaringDive
YGT
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who's going to pick up Modern Warfare for wii Empty Who's going to pick up Modern Warfare for wii

Post by YGT Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:04 am

i know i am. cheers
YGT
YGT
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Who's going to pick up Modern Warfare for wii Empty Re: Who's going to pick up Modern Warfare for wii

Post by SoaringDive Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:06 am

I'm not much a fan of FPSs
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Who's going to pick up Modern Warfare for wii Empty Re: Who's going to pick up Modern Warfare for wii

Post by Godwind Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:45 am

I'll be buying it.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:52 am

Probably not. I don't really feel like this game will be anything special, and I think it's getting really over-hyped by people like ign and 1up and gamespot and the like. Sure, it's going to be about fighting a modern day war (again). How that is suppose to be very fun is just beyond me, because I didn't see anything in the trailers that made it seem incredibly original. The type of shooters I like are games like the orange box and R&C, because the characters just seem to be a lot more appealing to me (and of course the gameplay is much more original than CODMOD2). I can understand why so many people like that, but in reality it's just 1 more shooter. If people like it, that's fine with me, but I won't be getting it because i just don't feel like it's doing anything that hasn't been done before (unlike R&C and the orange box, which both had very unique and fun gameplay that is very enjoyable, as well as characters that seem a lot more thought out.)
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by YGT Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:01 am

Permafry_42 wrote:Probably not. I don't really feel like this game will be anything special, and I think it's getting really over-hyped by people like ign and 1up and gamespot and the like. Sure, it's going to be about fighting a modern day war (again). How that is suppose to be very fun is just beyond me, because I didn't see anything in the trailers that made it seem incredibly original. The type of shooters I like are games like the orange box and R&C, because the characters just seem to be a lot more appealing to me (and of course the gameplay is much more original than CODMOD2). I can understand why so many people like that, but in reality it's just 1 more shooter. If people like it, that's fine with me, but I won't be getting it because i just don't feel like it's doing anything that hasn't been done before (unlike R&C and the orange box, which both had very unique and fun gameplay that is very enjoyable, as well as characters that seem a lot more thought out.)
Yeah you have a point but im getting it cause i need a good online shooter lol
YGT
YGT
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:31 pm

YGT wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:Probably not. I don't really feel like this game will be anything special, and I think it's getting really over-hyped by people like ign and 1up and gamespot and the like. Sure, it's going to be about fighting a modern day war (again). How that is suppose to be very fun is just beyond me, because I didn't see anything in the trailers that made it seem incredibly original. The type of shooters I like are games like the orange box and R&C, because the characters just seem to be a lot more appealing to me (and of course the gameplay is much more original than CODMOD2). I can understand why so many people like that, but in reality it's just 1 more shooter. If people like it, that's fine with me, but I won't be getting it because i just don't feel like it's doing anything that hasn't been done before (unlike R&C and the orange box, which both had very unique and fun gameplay that is very enjoyable, as well as characters that seem a lot more thought out.)

get conduit. While the story is generic, the online is great (especially if you have Wii Speak).
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:42 pm

yup i pinking up this and flash point on pc. hopfull flash point wont be anouther port of the 360 version. i noticed 360 versions of games get priority over pc ps3 and wii Sad. Ps3 not a huge diffrence but it is slightly noticable in some games.
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by nintendorocks Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:57 pm

i'll buy it even though i haven't played any of the other games in the series
nintendorocks
nintendorocks
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:44 pm

nintendorocks wrote:i'll buy it even though i haven't played any of the other games in the series

cod 4 is good but honestly ill say infinatly ward and treyarch arnt that great of developers. not from a wii point of veiw tho. i just think they landed one good idea and now they are milking it. perks now with all their money they started to hire good designers. But any way it is a fun game
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange_Guy Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:17 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
YGT wrote:

get conduit. While the story is generic, the online is great (especially if you have Wii Speak).

Being someone who owns both Conduit and Cod4, I have to say that Conduit's online multiplayer is pretty terrible compared to Cod4. TCon had alot going for it but it just frustrates me to the point where I can't even enjoy it, with the low frame rate and the lock on and all the exploits/hacks/glitches. Hopefully the Wii version of cod4 will be without those issues and have the same fantastic multiplayer offering that the other console and pc versions do. I will at least rent it.
Orange_Guy
Orange_Guy
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciflit Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:24 am

I don't see why you would buy this seeing as Modern Warfare 2 is coming out for 360 and PS3.
Ciflit
Ciflit
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://causeifeellikeit.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange_Guy Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:05 am

Ciflit wrote:I don't see why you would buy this seeing as Modern Warfare 2 is coming out for 360 and PS3.

Of course I will be getting that for sure, but I'd say CoD4 was a good enough game to buy a second time for a different system like the Wii.
Orange_Guy
Orange_Guy
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciflit Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:05 pm

Not really, the new Modern Warfare is going to be improving on almost every aspect on the first one. Maybe if you only have a Wii I could see you buying this, but other than not Modern Warfare 2 is going to be taking up all your time.
Ciflit
Ciflit
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by cataback Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:22 am

i probably will
cataback
cataback
GameBoy
GameBoy

http://aaa-productions.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksylux Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:04 am

I also want Clash of ninja Revolution 3 since they come out on the same month as my birthday but it will be awesome if I can get both. Very Happy

Darksylux
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by boricua Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:04 pm

hell yeah, i need more fps' in my game collection
boricua
boricua
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:55 pm

yea i think itll be good but not gonna be anything new
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by HogisGuy Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:15 pm

ME! cheers
HogisGuy
HogisGuy
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/HogisGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:40 pm

boricua wrote:hell yeah, i need more fps' in my game collection

You only need more games you enjoy in your collection.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:48 pm

you know wii is getting an over hall of games.
SMG2 (FOR SURES Razz)
Other M (NO way id pass this up)
Red steel 2 ( might get it if reveiws are good)
Grinder ( I ll get this for sure)
Cod Reflex ( on my list too)
Zelda wii (who can pass this up?)
star fox?
no more heros 2
Gladiator Ad (saw documentry on gladiators and makes me want to pick up this game Razz)
Few that were just realesed and i probably missed a bunch but these are all games i want to buy
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange_Guy Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:28 pm

Ciflit wrote:Not really, the new Modern Warfare is going to be improving on almost every aspect on the first one. Maybe if you only have a Wii I could see you buying this, but other than not Modern Warfare 2 is going to be taking up all your time.

True, but that's also what everyone was saying about Gears of War 2 and Halo 3. Yet many people were disappointing by those games, especially Gears 2.
Orange_Guy
Orange_Guy
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciflit Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:09 pm

So you assume that CoD won't be as good as the first one? You never should assume.
Ciflit
Ciflit
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:09 pm

well we assume conduit 2 will beat the first but we got a good reson as conduit one the devs made simple mistakes and the second they do not have to worry about making the quantum 3 engine as it is already made
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:52 pm

Jade789119 wrote:well we assume conduit 2 will beat the first but we got a good reson as conduit one the devs made simple mistakes and the second they do not have to worry about making the quantum 3 engine as it is already made

their on quantum 4.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by boricua Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:16 pm

boricua wrote:hell yeah, i need more fps' in my game collection
not anymore, it doesnt appeal to me anymore, besides, i'm starting to like games with sci-fi guns, not just led.
boricua
boricua
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next