The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start buying more Wii games!!

+8
darkwingdragon709
Jade789119
Gyoza
Godwind
Mark_Chaos
Prophet6000
sikokiller
Taarec10
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Start buying more Wii games!! Empty Start buying more Wii games!!

Post by Taarec10 Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:38 pm

PLEASE Wii Owners

Buy Dead Space Extraction, EA is blaming customers for the sales of the game, and they may drop hardcore support for the Wii!

BUY THEIR GAMES........it is a AA game. Buy it!!!!
Taarec10
Taarec10
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Start buying more Wii games!! Empty Re: Start buying more Wii games!!

Post by sikokiller Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:30 pm

EA doesn't scare me anyway, they released a game on wii that didn't brake a million on the HD Twins.. and they decided to make it an railshooter that no one ask for? so yeah the real blame here is EA for releasing a railshooter that alot of people was not hyped up for... they cant force people to buying it so we can get more core titles, thats fucking blackmail...

im buying this game by the way when i have the money
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Prophet6000 Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:19 pm

Same I got the game the rail shooter isnt what i wanted.
Prophet6000
Prophet6000
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Chaos Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:25 pm

I'd whether get Epic Mickey than this.
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:33 pm

Don't give a shit. I spend my money as I please.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:21 pm

I bought F-Zero GX instead of that.
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:48 pm

EA should of made a better game then
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:23 am

Taarec10 wrote:PLEASE Wii Owners

Buy Dead Space Extraction, EA is blaming customers for the sales of the game, and they may drop hardcore support for the Wii!

BUY THEIR GAMES........it is a AA game. Buy it!!!!
man screw them then. i'll buy thier games when they decide to make a game that isn't a genra that i hate and put real quality work into. i don't and never will intend on payin full price for EA's table scraps cause they don't wanna make a game with the same effort as the other consoles.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by RollingSilver Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:49 pm

i'm considering about getting this game. this type of "rail-shooter" is the first of it's kind. an experimental project so to speak.

though i doubt it'll ever happen, somebody else might refine this game's formula. and i digress;hopefully i get this before holloween
RollingSilver
RollingSilver
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:37 am

EA should consider Wii as a console like the others Madden 10 for example why is it so different
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:18 pm

Gyoza wrote:I bought F-Zero GX instead of that.

And probably looks better than Dead Space.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by LightyKD Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:38 pm

what the hell is up with you guys... I think most of you hate anything on a Nintendo system that is not from Nintendo... I'm really starting to have one of those days that makes me not want to be a gamer. Get out of that rock you guys have been living under and realize that there ARE good third party games on Wii and DEAD SPACE EXTRACION is one of them! The game is awesome and to that guy who made the F-Zero GX comment, Dead Space Extraction looks tons better than F Zero GX. People, get your noses out your asses and open up to things OUTSIDE the borders you create. You call yourselves Nintendo fans yet you don't support Nintendo when they NEED you to support the third parties trying to bring games to our system. *facepalm* I'm really starting to wonder how many of you truly are nintendo fans and not just some noob kids who have high expectations on everything because supposedly every game is supposed to be "epic".
LightyKD
LightyKD
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

http://lightykd.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Chaos Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:14 pm

LightyKD wrote:what the hell is up with you guys... I think most of you hate anything on a Nintendo system that is not from Nintendo... I'm really starting to have one of those days that makes me not want to be a gamer. Get out of that rock you guys have been living under and realize that there ARE good third party games on Wii and DEAD SPACE EXTRACION is one of them! The game is awesome and to that guy who made the F-Zero GX comment, Dead Space Extraction looks tons better than F Zero GX. People, get your noses out your asses and open up to things OUTSIDE the borders you create. You call yourselves Nintendo fans yet you don't support Nintendo when they NEED you to support the third parties trying to bring games to our system. *facepalm* I'm really starting to wonder how many of you truly are nintendo fans and not just some noob kids who have high expectations on everything because supposedly every game is supposed to be "epic".

You know what you're right, I should totally buy a game that doesn't interest me and only going to play once and put it down. Seriously, this game was never on my radar since I'm not a very big FPS guy. Excluding the Conduit, most FPS I buy I beat the game and put it down.
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:27 pm

Mark_chaos wrote:
LightyKD wrote:what the hell is up with you guys... I think most of you hate anything on a Nintendo system that is not from Nintendo... I'm really starting to have one of those days that makes me not want to be a gamer. Get out of that rock you guys have been living under and realize that there ARE good third party games on Wii and DEAD SPACE EXTRACION is one of them! The game is awesome and to that guy who made the F-Zero GX comment, Dead Space Extraction looks tons better than F Zero GX. People, get your noses out your asses and open up to things OUTSIDE the borders you create. You call yourselves Nintendo fans yet you don't support Nintendo when they NEED you to support the third parties trying to bring games to our system. *facepalm* I'm really starting to wonder how many of you truly are nintendo fans and not just some noob kids who have high expectations on everything because supposedly every game is supposed to be "epic".

You know what you're right, I should totally buy a game that doesn't interest me and only going to play once and put it down. Seriously, this game was never on my radar since I'm not a very big FPS guy. Excluding the Conduit, most FPS I buy I beat the game and put it down.

What he means is don't assume it's bad because it's not made by Nintendo.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Chaos Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:30 pm

soaringdive wrote:What he means is don't assume it's bad because it's not made by Nintendo.

Even though true, the game doesn't interest me. It's not bad, just not my type of game.
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:42 pm

yes i would totally buy a railshooter for fullprice (sarcasm)... where not saying its bad but the game is a railshooter.. it shouldn't be 50 bucks USD the game cost $99.95 heres in Australia, do you think i will pay that much for a railshooter? i will buy it for 70 bucks.. thats why people wont buy it because its fullprice in every country.. im getting dead space extraction one day but theirs other wii games i want at the moment... plus the game was poorly advertised there was no hype meter from this game at all...they just slammed it on the wii for a test with no adverts on T.V. it proberbly was advertised in Nintendo power but thats fucking cheap, if they want a game to sell well on wii it should be heavily advertised like halo, instead they put 100 bucks in advertisement, games like red steel 2 and No More Heroes 2 has a hype meter
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:46 pm

Godwind wrote:

And probably looks better than Dead Space.

It looks like a 360 game. Look at the cutscenes.
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:14 pm

@taarec
Did you read my DS:E review yet?

@everyone else
Extraction is worth the purchase, even if it's on-rails. I would consider this the best of all rail-shooters by far, even above Resident Evil (though haven't played RE).

Last edited by Jaques7Chef on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:31 pm

im not into rail shooter might rent it tho
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:35 am

normally i agree with what you say, but tell me why i should pay full price for a game i have no interest in playin? i'll have you know that i may be a huge ninte fan but i own consoles like a 360, xbox, dreamcast and a ps2, i gladly get games that aren't made by ninte(though i favor thier games more then most). its just that i happen to hate railshooters as a genre and view them as the lowest quality games outside a handful of games. also this game means more to me than some game EA made, it shows me what they think of the console...not worth the time or effort they put into the other consoles. they didn't even have the decency to make the game an FPS if they thought 3rd person shooter was too much work(crapcom only did it before on a less powerful console), instead they made some lazy, cheap/easy to make railshooter thats over in some 2-3 hours with no reason to play it again...then have the galls to expect us to pay full price for thier lazy tablescraps. now that i've rented it, i can say that i'll never buy this game and i liked killer7 10x better. and if they decide not to make anymore "hardcore" games for the wii then screw them, cause if that is thier definition of hardcore for wii owners i'm not missin much. how can we miss what they never REALLY had any intention on givin anyway?

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:32 pm

good choice. f-zero is my favorite racin game series, and GX was VERY good. a real example of a AAA game thats worth 50 bucks even in this gen...not that its still $50. not to mention that it looks REALLY good visually.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:43 pm

Another reason why it flopped is because E.A, didn't advertise the game much as they do their other franchises (i.e My Sims). So, it's really there fault entirely for this crap that they're doing.
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:11 pm

SpaniardGamer wrote:Another reason why it flopped is because E.A, didn't advertise the game much as they do their other franchises (i.e My Sims). So, it's really there fault entirely for this crap that they're doing.
thankyou. obviously they think games like the my sims series is more important to back then thier so called AAA effort. again showin what they think about the wii. they seriously need to blame themselves for thier blindness, lazyness, and typecastin for this game not sellin to thier expectations...and in all honesty, what onrails actually sold incredibly? i can't think of any.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:14 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
SpaniardGamer wrote:Another reason why it flopped is because E.A, didn't advertise the game much as they do their other franchises (i.e My Sims). So, it's really there fault entirely for this crap that they're doing.
thankyou. obviously they think games like the my sims series is more important to back then thier so called AAA effort. again showin what they think about the wii. they seriously need to blame themselves for thier blindness, lazyness, and typecastin for this game not sellin to thier expectations...and in all honesty, what onrails actually sold incredibly? i can't think of any.

You're welcome. And I agree with what you said entirely. My Sims was a good game at first but they started milking it (like Guitar Hero). And House of the Dead: Overkill was nearly at that mark but it wasn't advertised as much (due to Sonic for the Wii, like always).
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:53 pm

SpaniardGamer wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:

You're welcome. And I agree with what you said entirely. My Sims was a good game at first but they started milking it (like Guitar Hero). And House of the Dead: Overkill was nearly at that mark but it wasn't advertised as much (due to Sonic for the Wii, like always).
as far as my sims goes, they seriously need to stop now, i heard that agents was pretty darn good and i'd rather it stopped on a good game...but you know they wont. heck half of these my sims games coulda been wiiware or dlc like kingdoms.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next